Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Why does my post have to be approved by a moderator? PostTue Dec 10, 2013 12:39 am Offline
Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:12 pm5
I posted a topic and it said it has to be approved by a moderator before it shows up. Why is this so?
Re: Why does my post have to be approved by a moderator? PostTue Dec 10, 2013 11:50 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Because you're new here, and I have to make sure you're not a spammer. We get waaay more spammers than fans these days.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Why does my post have to be approved by a moderator? PostSat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 pm Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am152
How long does that last before our posts don't have to be approved by the mods? Also what is the usual amount of time before we get a reply?
I'm new here too and am curious.
Re: Why does my post have to be approved by a moderator? PostSat Mar 15, 2014 11:46 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
If we're both on at the same time, a few seconds. If I'm not around, then whenever I come back.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Why does my post have to be approved by a moderator? PostFri Mar 28, 2014 8:07 pm Offline
Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:19 am2
Hello, I am the new guy here. It is a bit long for the approvement time, I still waiting for my post to post on the forum.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts