Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 56 832 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 56  Next
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 10:10 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Same here. Just watched it last night, in fact. Infreakintense!

Oops! Just noticed, I kinda messed up on Cartman's mouth. I was going for that wide-open-wailing look, but in changing the facial color, I may have forgotten to whiten his teeth!

(Course, that could be why he's PO'd. Perhaps?)
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 10:53 am Offline
Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:03 am67Behind you..
Awesome work man! You're brilliant! :P
SPsource.net
PM me or a signature. Please contain a description!
PostSun Apr 22, 2007 11:15 pm Offline
^ Thanks, Mackey. Welcome to my Painted domain!

This one is gonna be a bit large, and I'm hoping it fits on the page. It's got the look of the SSX snowboarding videogames, but it also celebrates the 10 years SP has been on the air.

Congrats, you guys!

PostMon Apr 23, 2007 1:14 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
[img:924e4]http://www.dfwnbclub.org/forum/phpBB2/images/smiles/ha.gif[/img:924e4] [img:924e4]http://www.dfwnbclub.org/forum/phpBB2/images/smiles/ha.gif[/img:924e4] [img:924e4]http://www.dfwnbclub.org/forum/phpBB2/images/smiles/ha.gif[/img:924e4]
PostTue Apr 24, 2007 10:18 pm Offline
Aw, crap! Just like the "Hot Coffee" bug in San Andreas, apparently Kenny's image in my GTA sig was too much for TinyPic. Noticed they pulled it. I only hope the scrapes Cartman got in the SPX pic aren't too much.

And now for something off-topic...STREET NINJAS!

I'll rectify the sig situation ASAP. (sigh)
PostTue Apr 24, 2007 10:20 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
Heads up, Angus: Your sig seems to have been deleted. =\
PostTue Apr 24, 2007 10:31 pm Offline
Thanks, Nommel. I just replaced it with one of my earlier ones.

As for the STREET NINJAS, I don't mind telling you all, I almost didn't put that in there. It was a brainfart that just begged to be drawn. I just wanted something less offensive than what we usually hear, and what better way to do that than with these two guys...

Please, be kind...
PostTue Apr 24, 2007 10:59 pm Offline
It's like a joke volcano. It starts with the eye rolling, then as you keep looking at it and reading it, you shoulders start going, then next thing you know you're laughing your ass off.
PostWed Apr 25, 2007 6:22 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Get yourself a better picture hosting site, like imageshack. It's also free, and pretty easy to use.

http://imageshack.us/

Also, I still think Stan should have been Sonic, and Kyle should have been Tails. :|
PostThu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm Offline
It's back?! The one sig that got removed is back and on display?

Well, that's a relief. For a moment, I was going to make an alternate pic for Kenny, but wasn't sure what I wanted him to do.

But, just to be safe, I'll either keep using the SP Heroes sig or come up with something else to use.

Oh, and thanks for the info, KtS. If I ever have similar problems, I might consider it.
PostThu Apr 26, 2007 8:20 pm Offline
Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:08 pm2504hillbilly hell
I like your GTA and "Rest Area 51" pics the best. (And speaking of GTA, you said you did that text by hand? Wow, that must have taken you such a long time to do!

Your original (as in non-fanart) art is pretty amusing, too. But seriously, all of your ideas are so original, especially the Sonic-style sig you have right now, and of course the T&P currency. I still get a kick out of that "One Fart" thing.

I mean, wow, I never knew how talented a person could be with MS Paint! Have you ever tried out Photoshop? (You'd most definitely put my stuff to shame.)
PostThu Apr 26, 2007 11:23 pm Offline
Oh, wow, where do I begin??

Well, first, thanks, Jen. I'm glad you're enjoying my work.

Now for the other stuff:

1. Yes, it's true. The "text" in that GTA sig was done completely by hand, or mouse, or whatever. And you're right, it wasn't incredibly easy, just had to figure out how big the lettering needed to be to cover the width, less the borders. Fortunately, it's not too tough if you know your math.

2. The Sonic and T&P money sigs are just a couple of reminders of what I like best about some of these shows, like SP, Family Guy and such: the references. The one that crosses SP with Star Wars and Doctor Who is actually older; I've had that idea long before I joined the boards!

3. Photoshop, eh? Actually, it never really crossed my mind. It took me this far to find out how to upload my art through TinyPic. I suppose one of these days I might give Photoshop a try, but right now, I'm pretty happy with how these turn out.

4. Good news for YOU: Since that time I entered that generic sig with Pip, I've been trying to fix the eyes. With his head at an angle, it makes them a bit harder to perfect. Anyway, if you'd like, I can customize it for you if you want to use it for your sig. You just let me know, either through this thread or PM.

And any other generic sig can be modified for anyone else if they wish.

Thanks again, all of you! Keep watchin' for other stuff!
PostFri Apr 27, 2007 12:25 am Offline
AngusMcTavish wrote:
3. Photoshop, eh? Actually, it never really crossed my mind. It took me this far to find out how to upload my art through TinyPic. I suppose one of these days I might give Photoshop a try, but right now, I'm pretty happy with how these turn out.

I wanted to get Photoshop CS because it has a .gif animator in it, but it's like $1200 or something insane like that. I'd rather spend that money on a good Digital SLR camera first.

I saw a thing on Albinoblacksheep.com about using Paint, and that gave me some good tips, but I'd still like to have that animation application.
PostTue May 01, 2007 10:28 pm Offline
Hey, yas fellas!

Okay, I just put the finishing touches on my next exhibit.

If only there was a character more to Stan's personality, 'cause he's no Carl.
PostWed May 02, 2007 1:56 pm Offline
AngusMcTavish wrote:
If only there was a character more to Stan's personality, 'cause he's no Carl.

... Emory?

Sort by  
Page 4 of 56 832 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 56  Next