Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 56 832 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 56  Next
PostThu May 03, 2007 2:27 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
^ Who? That's one of the Goth Kids, right?

Actually, I think I figured out some where Stan would be, if I wanted to crowd things in there. But that would be aggravating, so just look for my entry in Games, the "Cast of South Park" thread.

Also, I'm in the progress of coming up with a sequel to one of my better-looking sigs, other characters in tow. I just need to make a few adjustments and it will be all set!
PostThu May 03, 2007 3:52 pm Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm2640In that blimp right above your house.
...My mouth has dropped to the floor...
Bravo!
PostThu May 03, 2007 4:09 pm Offline
Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:11 pm1407Pevensey Bay, England
I love your idea's for sig's, there so original. Nice job on that one. :D
PostThu May 03, 2007 5:54 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
AngusMcTavish wrote:
^ Who? That's one of the Goth Kids, right?

Actually, I think I figured out some where Stan would be, if I wanted to crowd things in there. But that would be aggravating, so just look for my entry in Games, the "Cast of South Park" thread.

Also, I'm in the progress of coming up with a sequel to one of my better-looking sigs, other characters in tow. I just need to make a few adjustments and it will be all set!

No, I mean Stan could be Emory:
http://www.mcpeepants.com/pics/thumbs/tn_emory1.gif
True, he's an ansolary (sp?) character, but still... I dunno.
PostMon May 07, 2007 10:21 pm Offline
Ladies and gentlemen, passerbys and regular visitors, here it is: a "sig sequel" of sorts, continuing the GTA motif, only THIS time...well, see for yourself...

I'm considering putting the two together, but it would be too big. Maybe a nice "poster" or something.

What's more, recently, I got one of those mini-drives (4 GB) so I can save my work on there. I lost a couple of the drafts from the main computer before, but now, I don't have to worry about it!
PostTue May 08, 2007 8:56 am Offline
Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:20 am859Winterpeg, Manisnowba
Rock on, Angus. I <3 your art. Sorry about my comment on paint. I tend to make sucky sigs there but that's just me. Kudos to you, and keep it up!

PS: I'd love to see a South Park/Family Guy sig if you're up to making one. =P
PostTue May 08, 2007 1:27 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
It's good, but it's kinda hard to tell if that's Ike or T or P in the lower right hand corner.
And regarding the Micro drive, it's good, but you should save up and get a 100GB (or whatever's bigger than what's in your computer) back up drive too. I finally hooked mine up, and I've got a feeling that it's going to save my ass the next time this computer implodes on me.
PostThu May 10, 2007 2:47 pm Offline
Thanks, you guys!

Yeah, I was going for Ike down there, and I guess it didn't turn out the way I was hoping for, but these posted can also be drafts, as there are little things I have corrected since then, like Cartman's mouth in that Wall sig, or anything like that.

Lynn, apology accepted. As for the SP/FG idea, that's not a bad idea. I've never tried doing any of the FG characters on Paint, but what the heck, it's worth a try. Or at least characterizations, like in some of my other works.

I'll tool around a bit next time I get a chance.
PostThu May 10, 2007 3:02 pm Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm2640In that blimp right above your house.
Hmm...I like the first GTA-style sig better, but this one is still great.

You, my friend, have a gift.
PostThu May 10, 2007 11:01 pm Offline
Okay, here we are! As suggested by SL, SP meets Family Guy!

Another generic, yes, but Lynn, if you'd like me to customize it for you, username and such, let me know somehow. I'll be busy this weekend, but I'll be sure to check.
PostFri May 11, 2007 2:04 am Offline
Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:11 pm1407Pevensey Bay, England
:lol: Thats really good. You've done Stewie and Brian really well. Another fine piece of work by you.
PostFri May 11, 2007 12:35 pm Offline
Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:20 am859Winterpeg, Manisnowba
That's great, it turned out really cool. Now I wanna make some sigs. =P
PostTue May 22, 2007 11:11 pm Offline

^ This is pretty much self-explanatory. There is a reference within it, but it's quite obscure. I based it on the cover of one of my favorite CDs, Afternoons in Utopia by Alphaville. As for the lack of Cartman...sorry, but there was a trio on the cover to begin with.

EDIT 5/29: Okay, after lots of struggling, I've jumped ship from TinyPic to ImageShack. And if the image above doesn't quite do it for you, maybe this one will. Behold, SP a la Queen!

PostThu May 31, 2007 6:08 pm Offline
Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:08 pm2504hillbilly hell
^ImageShack is about 500 times better than TinyPic, not to mention it doesn't just arbitrarily delete your work.

Once again, amazing work you've done with Paint. And you use a mouse and everything for it? I seriously could not do that kind of work with the mouse.

I like your little GTA sequel. That's some really nice work you can do on a smaller scale, and it's so awesome that you don't ever overlook the details. How long did that one take you?

Also the SP/FG one is pretty amusing. You're so right, Eric and Stewie seem to be the kings of both shows, whilst Kyle and Brian are definitely the types to stand in the corner and scoff at em. XD

And of course, the album covers look very very nice. Queen is one of my favourite bands, and this kinda reminds me of "Bohemian Rhapsody."

I commend people who have the patience to work with Paint like you do. If they ever have another MS Paint competition this year, you my friend are sure to win. ^^
PostThu May 31, 2007 10:53 pm Offline
Muchas thanks, Jen! I'm flattered, really!

One thing I will say about the newest entry: Yes, I was going for the "Bohemian Rhapsody" motif, but did you know the poses were also used a year earlier, on the Queen II (1974) cover? Freddie does a little something with his hands, I think.

You may have to PM me when they do have the next MS Paint contest. I'd be willing to give it a shot. The only thing is that I would need suggestions as to which of these I should use. Maybe I will put the two GTAs together. I already have a draft for the "poster-sized" sig.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 56 832 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 56  Next