Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 15 of 17 249 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostThu Jul 07, 2011 2:02 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Ex1lepr0 wrote:

What's the difference? :lol:

Intent, I'd reckon - though the end result is usually pretty similar.

EDIT:
vvvv I assure you, I won't cause you any more grief in this thread.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostThu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Please, for the love of fuck, keep it relevant in here. I hate seeing this thing bumped only to find out we're flaming trolls or making inane comments. It's bad enough as it is.
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostMon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Well Niels, I'm just not sure how to respond to that last comic except that you probably handled it better than I would have. I mean diabetes... I just can't say anything in words on that. Just tragic. I'm sorry.

I totally understand putting it on hiatus but I don't think you should quite end it yet. You never know when you might get an insane amount of free time again, and considering the story in question is based on essentially your life, well the story isn't 'finished'. Of course, it's your choice, I'm just not sure you should quite say for sure yet.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostMon Aug 08, 2011 5:14 pm Offline
JVM wrote:
Well Niels, I'm just not sure how to respond to that last comic except that you probably handled it better than I would have. I mean diabetes... I just can't say anything in words on that. Just tragic. I'm sorry.

I totally understand putting it on hiatus but I don't think you should quite end it yet. You never know when you might get an insane amount of free time again, and considering the story in question is based on essentially your life, well the story isn't 'finished'. Of course, it's your choice, I'm just not sure you should quite say for sure yet.

Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate them.

But in regards to the second part of your post, I have a lot of free time right now. I'm not working, I'm returning to school full-time at the end of the month, and I'm pretty much stuck at home all day if I'm not doing a side job somewhere that a friend hooked me up with, like bartending at a wedding or helping them move into a new house.

So I have the free time. I'm just not motivated. I want to be able to do something else. There's nothing to these things. All one has to do is go to the Planearium Studio, make an avatar, change it around a bit in Photoshop to give it some different poses, and paste them onto a background that's nothing more than an amateur photo anyone can take if they have a digital camera. And because they're all real events, there's no writing involved, so...no talent there either. I want to be able to do something more. I'm going to be learning Flash [or trying to] in one of my classes next semester, but I probably won't be churning anything out for a while. That isn't a program you can just learn overnight and become an expert with in just a few months. I've already tried using it and learning it on my own in the past two weeks, but I've gotten almost nowhere. It's like putting an Oxford English dictionary in front of someone who only speaks Russian.
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostMon Aug 08, 2011 8:49 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
^^You do what you want, man. But I'd like it if I came back and had a new one to read. :)
Can't we all just get along?
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostThu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
I look forward to whatever you do with Flash. I've seen a few South Park animations in there but it's surprised me how taxing it seems to be on people. I have a little experience but I lacked the patience to make anything decent with it.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostFri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 pm Offline
So...I've decided I'm not going to deal with Flash. Too much hassle for nothing at all; a talent I'll never be paid for if I learn it. I don't have much of a desire anymore, so...time to kill the little guy off. Sorry, folks.

Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostSat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 am Offline
Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 am980Vienna, Austria
That's really sad. I really loved your comics. Thanks for sharing excerpts of your life. Everything has got its end at some point. Sadly, even good stuff like your comic.
Why?!! PostTue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563

In memory of both "San Jose" and the little guy. Still hoping to see more of them here sooner or later, though. *sigh*

Besides, I bet I know exactly WHO stole your precious mojo! Hehe... :wink:
Re: Why?!! PostThu Sep 08, 2011 12:58 am Offline
VACOOLA wrote:

In memory of both "San Jose" and the little guy. Still hoping to see more of them here sooner or later, though. *sigh*

Besides, I bet I know exactly WHO stole your precious mojo! Hehe... :wink:

I just find it impossible to carry on with something I've lost most, if not all of my passion for.

I really love the illustration, but why must you do that? You're probably going to get me to change my mind about the whole thing.
Re: Why?!! PostThu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Niels0827 wrote:
You're probably going to get me to change my mind about the whole thing.

Sweet.
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostThu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 am Offline
Well, that alone won't do it. Cup of water to the ocean. But as I said, I appreciate it nonetheless.
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostThu Sep 08, 2011 11:08 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
lame.

I smell a Pussy :o
Gnome: Hey! Don't call me a pussy, Pussy!
I'll call whoever I want to a pussy, Pussy!
Gnome: Oh yea, Well than that makes you an even bigger pussy, ya big Pussy!
Your mom is a big pussy!!
Gnome: Wow. That is a pussy comment, ya stupid Pussy!
For the last time I'm not a f*ckin Pussy!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

*ahem* sorry about that. My mind is wading.... :roll: :wink:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostThu Sep 08, 2011 1:23 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I just found about this strip today, and it is sweet! Too bad it's gone. But, my compliment to you, Niels. It's not easy to make something this personal, and share it with the rest of the world, but that's what makes it so interesting and good.
Re: "San Jose" - A South Park-Based Comic Strip PostThu Sep 08, 2011 4:45 pm Offline
mo303564 wrote:
lame.

I smell a Pussy :o
Gnome: Hey! Don't call me a pussy, Pussy!
I'll call whoever I want to a pussy, Pussy!
Gnome: Oh yea, Well than that makes you an even bigger pussy, ya big Pussy!
Your mom is a big pussy!!
Gnome: Wow. That is a pussy comment, ya stupid Pussy!
For the last time I'm not a f*ckin Pussy!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

*ahem* sorry about that. My mind is wading.... :roll: :wink:

What the hell is the point of this comment, Mike? I can assume you're not calling me a pussy, but why else would you post something like that? Your inane comments are seriously starting to piss me off. Even the random text messages I get. I may have put the axe on this comic, at least for now if not forever, but twice already I've addressed the issue of people making stupid, irrelevant comments in this thread. You're entitled to say what you want, but I can not bring myself to understand why you say half of what you say in the places you say them. This is not "The Randome Thread", and it's not "Last person to post here wins".

Sort by  
Page 15 of 17 249 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next