Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
south park kidrobot custom figure: the coon, mantequlla+more PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 am Offline
Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm2Miami
Hey guys I have never posted here but i read every once in a while... My name is Steph and I have just created my first customs! I got really obsessed with kidrobot South Park series and after finishing my set and getting the stick of truth set I decided to give it a try and here are the results!

Any suggestions are welcome. It was hard to paint as I didn't have smaller brushes at the beggining. You can see the marks of it and some parts have like little bulky spots / balls /:

I still need to seal some of the figures and fix minor details - I don't know much about the process I just went ahead with what I gather from some post and help/tips from a good artist!

Pretty much what I did was acetone first... primer before painting on some pieces... I didn't do thin layers and I used cheap brushes so that might be why I got the bulky spots / marks on the brush on the figure perhaps? (i suck at painting)

hope you like them... I am new to painting and super sculpey but here goes nothing (I particularly am happy with the results)

metrosexual kenny:

facebook stan:

mantequilla:

the coon:
Follow me on instagram @stephysanrio
Re: south park kidrobot custom figure: the coon, mantequlla+ PostTue Mar 25, 2014 5:01 pm Offline
Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:03 pm6
Cool! It is strange, that no one commented...
Re: south park kidrobot custom figure: the coon, mantequlla+ PostTue Apr 01, 2014 4:23 am Offline
Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm2Miami
Oh! I think I know why... The pics are too big, I will them now :)
Follow me on instagram @stephysanrio

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts