Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2675 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2672, 2673, 2674, 2675, 2676, 2677, 2678 ... 2687  Next
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri May 17, 2013 9:48 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
So, it's official. Croatians are the most homophobic people in the EU (okay, technically we're not in the EU yet, we will be on the 1st of July). Plus we're also the biggest chauvinists and racists and probably biggest Hippocrates. No wonder people call us The Second Vatican. Sometimes I really hate my country.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri May 17, 2013 6:36 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
Things can change fast, don't worry. I mean, you see how fast America is coming around to accepting gays? It's amazing.

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri May 17, 2013 11:40 pm Offline
Yup, America's progress is amazing, but Croatia's going backwards. It feels more and more like 1930s Germany. And it's not only me who thinks so. A lot of sociologists are warning we are going back to 90s, when teaching tolerance was very unpopular.
Right now far right and the Catholic church are on a campaign to change constitution to ban gay marriages forever (even though there's no sign of legalising it). They're using illegal ways to get people to sing their petition (their volunteers are literally harassing people), and the government is doing nothing to stop it.
You should hear the hate they're spewing. And it's not just gays. They want to take away basic human rights to Gypsies, Serbs, and basically anyone who's not Croat Catholic. :x I mean it's not going to work, but they're gaining popularity.
I would want to see all hate mongering hypocritical assh*le priests send to prison and their riches taken away from them. Then they would see the real meaning of the word "oppressed".
I'm so fucking sick of this country. If I had nothing holding me here, I would leave and never come back to this dying shithole of a country.
*sigh* Why can't we be like Slovenia. We share common history, we have been under same governments from 16th to 20th century, and yet they are decades in front of us. It will take us at least 20 years to get where they are right now.
Sorry for the rant, people.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri May 17, 2013 11:59 pm Offline
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat May 18, 2013 11:11 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
Mamont wrote:
Why can't we be like Slovenia. We share common history, we have been under same governments from 16th to 20th century, and yet they are decades in front of us. It will take us at least 20 years to get where they are right now.

Well, it's like states in the US. One can be right next to the other and by worlds apart politically. And they share the same federal government and and common history.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSun May 19, 2013 9:37 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
The states in the US are like the nations in the EU; you can be next to Germany and Russia and both are completely different, you can be between 2 states and they're totally different. I wish all Europe and all America could unify for reals =/
Only if we unify in the right way!

Croatians aren't that homophobic. If you're the worst in the continent, I'm glad!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSun May 19, 2013 12:33 pm Offline
We're not worst on the continent, just in the EU. Some nations outside the Eu are even worst.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri May 24, 2013 11:10 pm Offline
Unassumption wrote:
Who am I kidding i just wanna see super intelligent flying rats.

After today that sounds pretty good. It's like those stupid birds want you to run them over. I was on delivery today and almost ran over few of them with my van.
Why do we even call them flying rats, when they don't wanna fly? They just walk across the streets really slow and show no intention to move out of cars' way. And when they finally realise it's time to fly or die, they just fly in front of your car and land some ten meters in front of you. Dumb birds!
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat May 25, 2013 11:13 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've been noticing birds purposely dive-bombing cars in busy roadways lately. I hope we're not heading toward some sort of reverse rapture, and all the animals want to end it before that happens. :|
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri May 31, 2013 6:42 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
No, it's worse. It's the start of Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds".

:shock: :shock:
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Jun 03, 2013 12:40 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Happy I'm so focused on fixing up my old Harry Potter fic but I haven't worked on any SP stories for a week or more. I miss it. :( But I have so so much left to do on my Potter ones that I don't want to stop. I feared this would happen. Need to spend a day working on SP again soon.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Holy sh*t, has it been three days since I've been on here?
What's more, it's been three days, and there have only been 6 replies? :?
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Jun 06, 2013 12:19 pm Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
lol i live in Northern Ireland which is a pretty intolerant place. Maybe me and the Croatian dude can get together and throw rocks at homos.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Jun 06, 2013 12:28 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Valentine Lovecraft wrote:
lol i live in Northern Ireland which is a pretty intolerant place. Maybe me and the Croatian dude can get together and throw rocks at homos.

Quoted for irony, lol.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Jun 06, 2013 1:14 pm Offline
Valentine Lovecraft wrote:

:lol:
The Croatian dude is a homo. Wanna make out? :P

Sort by  
Page 2675 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2672, 2673, 2674, 2675, 2676, 2677, 2678 ... 2687  Next