Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 306 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 302, 303, 304, 305, 306
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 am Offline
Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 am980Vienna, Austria
Not sure if I am. This all might be just a dream and I'm long since dead.
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Do dead dream of zombie sheep?
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 10, 2014 10:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
dvda92 wrote:
Not sure if I am. This all might be just a dream and I'm long since dead.

erm, I don't quite know how to break it to you... so I won't.

Mamont wrote:
Do dead dream of zombie sheep?

I don't think they do sleep.

Nothing much up. Just catching up on DVR'd shows and munching on chocolate covered almonds.
Re: What's up? PostSat Feb 15, 2014 1:45 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Holy soles i have not been on here for some time. ]

College's a dick, school is now out of my face and i have given my old friends the flick.

wow life's pretty damn different since i last posted.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostSat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm Offline
Oh everythings up. I'm gonna see Jowsh R. Thompson & Craigy Ferg at SMU tonight. While scoping out a parking situation and searching for gas, I "accidentally" found myself at Central Market, where I'm enjoying the tail end of their "Chocolate Lovers Festival" Ive got chocolate cookies, a muffin, chocolate yogurt (gotta keep some semblance of health to it all) and a real sugar Dr. Pepper.
I also need to find time to change my oil and get my tires rotated this weekend.
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 24, 2014 1:48 pm Offline
My glasses are trying to kill me!.. Very, very slowly. I felt a sting on my nose just where my glasses sit, maybe an hour ago. When I looked in the mirror I saw my nose was covered with blood. Somehow glasses have broken my skin.
But I have outsmarted them. I took them off, now they can't harm me.
Re: What's up? PostSat Mar 01, 2014 9:45 pm Offline
Oah. Mein. Got.
I'm in the Hill Country again, and every time I come out here, it seems I spend the whole damn day going back and forth between the trailer and Kerrville to get parts and tools to fix something, rather than cleaning up the place. Last time, it was fixing a broken pipe that sprung a leak after a freeze. This time I have multiple pluming problems. the supply pipe coming off the cistern rusted out, so I replaced it. Then it turns out the "hot" line running to the bathroom faucet fell out of the fixture! How the hell does that even happen? I replaced and re-plumbed the faucet (its 30+ yrs old and had washers in it anyway), turn the water on, and no leaks! ...under the sink anyway. It sounds like there's another freeze-crack in the lines that run behind the bathtub and lead to the kitchen sink. I can hear the water running out, but can't see it. That's gonna be a fuckin' blast to fix. #ownerofaplywoodhouseonwheelsproblems

On the plus side, it looks like I took care of the mouse problem I had. I still have to figure out where it was getting in at though. And I found a generic hump-day camel "Guess what day it is" shirt at Gibsons while I was parts-gathering, so score!
OH! Also, I saw a massive 24" Crescent wrench at Lowes today, and I just so happened to be wearing exactly what my avvy is. (had it not been $100, I probably would've bought it for sh*ts & giggles
Re: What's up? PostSun Mar 02, 2014 5:32 pm Offline
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm33
Totally relaxing, my 6 day (in a row) long work week is finally over.
Re: What's up? PostFri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 am Offline
I bought a bike! Finally! =D I bought it yesterday before work, so I didn't had a chance to try it out until today (I worked morning shift today). I went on a ride with my brother, and it rides pretty good. I like 29 inch wheels. Much better than 26''. Rear derailleur could be better, but for now it will have to do. I'll probably replace it in the future.
Re: What's up? PostMon Mar 31, 2014 1:56 am Offline
Wow! I haven't been around here in a while.
My new bike is awesome. Tires are soft and grip terrain beautifully. There were a lot of times when I thought my front tire is gonna skid through the gravel or soft ground, but it just run over it like the surface was glued in place.
Yesterday I went for a long ride with my brother. He found a 30 km mountain track on the interwebs, but failed to mentioned that we'll need to ride 20 km just to get it. In the end I couldn't make it to the end. It was too long and too steep, and I'm not in a good enough shape yet. I'm surprised my legs don't hurt now.

Few days ago I was at a concert in a local club. I ran out of cash, so I went to the ATM machine. When I got back a guy was lying on the floor on cushions (from an old couch in the backstage) watching the show. He was drunk and I thought he was just fooling around. Then the ambulance came, and I saw his leg. Oh, glob, that looked painful! His foot was rotated 90° to the right while his knee stayed in place. :? He was stage diving and his friends didn't catch him.
Re: What's up? PostMon Mar 31, 2014 1:40 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Stuff I got for my birthday:

Venture Bros. Season 5
Foster the People CD - Supermodel
Sword of Shannara Trilogy by Terry Brooks
$20 credit for Steam, with which I got:
- Plants vs. Zombies Game of the Year Edition
- Garry's Mod

Since everyone had stuff to do on the actual day, we celebrated yesterday. The Steam credit was actually last weekend from my gf, who's out of town this week.
Re: What's up? PostSat Apr 19, 2014 5:36 am Offline
Wow! I haven't been here for a long time.

Church set up their PA outside again. I had to listen to their preaching all day. I finally snapped and disconnected the loudspeakers. There was no one outside, and no one even noticed. It's so nice and quiet now. =)

Two of my friends that have moved away came back for the holidays. Yay! Tonight, we're all gonna hang out. =D

Sort by  
Page 306 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 302, 303, 304, 305, 306