Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 187 of 188 2815 posts Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188  Next
Re: Confessions PostThu Jul 18, 2013 7:09 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I confess that I should be in bed now
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Confessions PostFri Jul 19, 2013 12:52 am Offline
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 am16
My spouse and i worked out an ingenious solution to assassinate someone traveling inside a vehicle convoy. I'm going to simply say the idea consists of explosives as well as a laser light somewhat similar to with these entrance doors of which wide open immediately at outlets.
Re: Confessions PostFri Jul 19, 2013 9:55 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh. I'd just throw a T-Rex at them, but that works too.
Re: Confessions PostSat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 pm Offline
A T-rex might choke on the car and spit them out. The only way to be sure is to nuke them from orbit.
I confess i got nervous typing that this unfunny joke, lest the thought police decide to jail me for it like they've done for so many other similarly absurd statements lately <_<

I've often said that I'm so boring i could find anything interesting. Proof arived in the form of how enthusiastic I was to do a data entry job. I also confess that I didn't check my emails yesterday so didn't notice that my shifts had changed to be later in the day, so i got out of bed for nothing. I'm glad they didn't make it earlier so i was extra punctual instead of late ._.

I confess that i didn't go out enough as a kid to know that i burned rather than tanned in it until yesterday when they made me stand out in the sun for a graduation photo for like an hour because of the incompetent photgrapher. I confess I didn't check my emails because this heat knocked me the f*ck out.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Confessions PostWed Aug 14, 2013 7:49 pm Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
I confess that I wish weird and mysterious things happened. Well, positive things of course... :|
You're my dream! ~~
Re: Confessions PostWed Aug 21, 2013 4:25 pm Offline
Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am5In your hearts.
I confess that I like to text in the shower.
Re: Confessions PostTue Aug 27, 2013 4:31 am Offline
I confess that I respect anyone who can do things I can't do. That's a lot of things. I can't make or keep friends easily, I bore myself to sleep and have no creativity and I think almost as slow as I move. If someone can hold down a job at McDonnalds and keep a couple of mates I look upto them like they're some kind of god from Olympus and would let them get away with several murders before I changed that view of them. I'm always trying to be the best at everything because of this but that makes a jack of all trades and even my best skills (memory?) are laughable. This leads me to search out people even less intelligent than myself online (conspiracy theorists and pseudo-scientists) to boost my ego. I can't help but find a reason to hate most people and the few who seem flawless to me have criminal or mental health records that go on forever, so apparently my standards aren't the same as anyone elses. Fiction doesn't work for me for that reason, I rarely see why a villain is meant to be bad or vice versa. I keep meeting far better people than myself who've been driven to low acts by things outside their control too.

I have no realistic plans for my life and haven't yet come to terms with the fact I'll die; I feel like I'm going to change world history (for better or worse) but know I'll probably end up at some small irrelevant company and I'll be happy as a cog in a meaningless machine too but I'll be wasting so much of the luck life gave me but I won't care (much) because I'm a selfish bastard (but don't think I'm selfish enough? or is that rational?).

I talk like a little girl on the phone in general, I'm shocked at how high pitched my voice can go.

I eat food before bed no matter how hungry i am, it's a ritual.

i scream in public for 10 minutes on end, bawling in the foetal position, at the slightest provocation, talking in baby speak and sh*t. every summer i stay here my mind gets worse. Just like my mum, and her brothers and parents. I guess insanity runs in the family . I need to gtfo of this place before i end up just like them D=
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Confessions PostWed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Unassumption wrote:
I confess that I respect anyone who can do things I can't do. That's a lot of things. I can't make or keep friends easily, I bore myself to sleep and have no creativity and I think almost as slow as I move. If someone can hold down a job at McDonnalds and keep a couple of mates I look upto them like they're some kind of god from Olympus and would let them get away with several murders before I changed that view of them. I'm always trying to be the best at everything because of this but that makes a jack of all trades and even my best skills (memory?) are laughable. This leads me to search out people even less intelligent than myself online (conspiracy theorists and pseudo-scientists) to boost my ego. I can't help but find a reason to hate most people and the few who seem flawless to me have criminal or mental health records that go on forever, so apparently my standards aren't the same as anyone elses. Fiction doesn't work for me for that reason, I rarely see why a villain is meant to be bad or vice versa. I keep meeting far better people than myself who've been driven to low acts by things outside their control too.

I have no realistic plans for my life and haven't yet come to terms with the fact I'll die; I feel like I'm going to change world history (for better or worse) but know I'll probably end up at some small irrelevant company and I'll be happy as a cog in a meaningless machine too but I'll be wasting so much of the luck life gave me but I won't care (much) because I'm a selfish bastard (but don't think I'm selfish enough? or is that rational?).

I talk like a little girl on the phone in general, I'm shocked at how high pitched my voice can go.

i scream in public for 10 minutes on end, bawling in the foetal position, at the slightest provocation, talking in baby speak and sh*t. every summer i stay here my mind gets worse. Just like my mum, and her brothers and parents. I guess insanity runs in the family . I need to gtfo of this place before i end up just like them D=

I confess that I find this post to be so poetic. :)
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Confessions PostWed Aug 28, 2013 2:42 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Unassumption wrote:
I confess that I respect anyone who can do things I can't do. That's a lot of things. I can't make or keep friends easily, I bore myself to sleep and have no creativity and I think almost as slow as I move. If someone can hold down a job at McDonnalds and keep a couple of mates I look upto them like they're some kind of god from Olympus and would let them get away with several murders before I changed that view of them.

Coming from one of the smartest people I know, this sounds bad. You really need to work on your self esteem, although I'm the last to speak on the subject.

Unassumption wrote:
I'm always trying to be the best at everything

In that field you're better than at least 60% of world population. Most people are underachievers and will settle for just good enough.

Unassumption wrote:
I have no realistic plans for my life

As Baz Luhrmann said: "Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your
life… the most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they
wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year
olds I know still don’t."

I think you worry too much. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
Re: Confessions PostWed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Here I am nearing 33, and I still don't.

Cornfession:
Sometimes late at night just when I'm nodding off, I worry what's gonna happen to me after my Dad dies, and what will happen to me when I get to be too old to care for myself. That fear snaps my eyes back wide open again.
Re: Confessions PostThu Aug 29, 2013 11:35 am Offline
Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am5In your hearts.
Unassumption wrote:

Remember what I once said Unassumption, throwing away your life and not fulfilling your ambitions is the worst thing you could ever do.
Re: Confessions PostFri Aug 30, 2013 9:40 pm Offline
I confess I didn't think anyone would read my last text-wall. I would need ambitions to fulfill them though.

I confess that Bug's post has got me worried about the same thing now - the poor health of both my parents (deserved given their lifestyles) has me worried about that anyway. I'm sure you'll find a way Bug :S

I confess that I spent another summer largely not doing anything productive, despite sending job applications every other day. Didn't even do much useless but fun stuff. I am good at wasting time :P
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Confessions PostThu Oct 24, 2013 5:40 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I confess that I come from a family of hippies.

I confess that on my first day of first grade, I was bullied daily by a rude 5th grader even culminating in things like him strangling me against the fence!

I confess that my boss is incredibly greedy - he won't share the cupcakes I made for everyone at work, yesterday
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: Confessions PostSat Oct 26, 2013 8:06 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I also confess that I am effeminate (I have feminine qualities), even though I don't look it.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: Confessions PostSun Oct 27, 2013 8:52 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
In What's up thread Unassumption wrote:
I don't know what i was thinking drawing all that yaoi

I confess I enjoy yaoi.

Sort by  
Page 187 of 188 2815 posts Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188  Next