Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 511 7663 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 511  Next
Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed May 18, 2005 5:01 pm Offline
Tue May 17, 2005 8:55 pm20Tucson, Az
well, feel free let out all you rage and anger about the things that piss you off. Well i dont know how much anger you can unleash by typing but never the less, GO HATE!!!!
And they said it was obscene, well they're kinda right.
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:05 pm Offline
One thing that just annoys the hell out of me is:

When people point at their wrist and ask for the time. I know where my watch is, where thr hell is yours? Do i point at my crotch when i ask where the bathroom is?
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:07 pm Offline
Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:43 pm85Casa de la muerte, the depths of hell
I work w/ kids and i hate it when the parents take up for their children when their children are the worst behaved. there was an incident today where a little boy fabricated a story and made it seem like we weren't doin our jobs. the little sh*t!
I don't take criticism well, I just ignore it!
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:07 pm Offline
Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:06 pm416Buenos Aires, Argentina
diuretics :roll:
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:15 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:37 pm3San Pedro, CA
I bought the Team America Unrated DVD on Ebay. When it arrived yesterday I was not too pleasantly surprised to find an Asian bootleg pan 'n scan POS. I sent two emails to the seller demanding a refund. He never replied, so I used the dispute resolution from Paypal. I mailed the DVD back to the seller and will get a refund when he receives it. Today he left negative feedback for me on Ebay. I paid for the DVD immediately after the auction ended and emailed him twice in an attempt to settle the matter. He ripped me off and has the nerve to give me negative feedback. If I lived near him, I would kick him in the nuts!
Screw you guys, I'm going diving.
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:19 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:57 pm3513
Bo Bice.

:x
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:27 pm Offline
I hate it when i lose the remote control for my TV and look for ever when i could just change the channel manually, but then i have to get up again to change it off the commercials.
Then people say "its always in the last place you look", well no sh*t.
Of course it is. Why the hell would i keep looking after i've found it. Do peolpe do this? who and where are they.
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:36 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:57 pm3513
What really pisses me off is people who lie to you, especially when it's your best friend. I mean of course you can't trust someone you've been friends with for almost 10 years, of course not! :roll:

What else is when people ditch you and your other friend for a guy that she already lied about. :? It's not so much the fact that she decieved me, but it's that she lied to someone she's known and trusted for a long time.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:45 pm Offline
Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:06 pm416Buenos Aires, Argentina
No_substitute_for_you wrote:
What really pisses me off is people who lie to you, especially when it's your best friend. I mean of course you can't trust someone you've been friends with for almost 10 years, of course not! :roll:

lie is bad, but, when someone you considered your FRIEND (in caps), starts to ignore your for no reason.. that's even worse! not only because it piss you off, then, it makes you really sad :ยด(
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:52 pm Offline
well, every one has heard the story, its so cliche. When your Significant other runs off with your best friend. Too bad there isnt much to help you see these things coming.

It's hard to talk to someone that you were close to, especially when you think they hate you. They could be feeling the same way though.
PostWed May 18, 2005 7:58 pm Offline
Tue May 10, 2005 5:49 pm14
I cant stand people who lie. Especially about the stupidest things. This kid in my school always lies about anything, he told me that he was gonna see team america the day it came out, he didnt. He told me he had all the seasons of SP. He doesnt. And today he told me he knows his mom's credit card # so he can get the things he wants. HA, fat chance. I hate liars, theyre like hippies:

F*cking annoying
"How to speak San-Fransiscan: BUTT-GINA!"
PostWed May 18, 2005 8:09 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:55 pm691Okay, okay... Ontario, Canada!
When I can't crack my thumb! That really pisses me off!! It's stupid I know... But it still pisses me off!! Oh, and when people hate you because of an oppinion you had offended them, that also pisses me off!

:P~*Call me Stephy please! I don't like being called by my username*~:P
Last edited by Kenny_always inmy-heart on Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed May 18, 2005 8:17 pm Offline
I hate it when people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that". No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the f*cking ceiling. What did you come here for?
PostWed May 18, 2005 8:27 pm Offline
Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:14 pm2094Colorado
I can't stand it when people talk and yawn at the same time.
"And so I saYAAAAAWWWWNNNid, blah blah I'm a stupid idiot."

I absolutley cannot stand it. Don't do it. Ever.

I also f'n hate Bright Eyes. That dude's voice is so terrible, how can people like them?
I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
-Winston Churchill
PostWed May 18, 2005 8:35 pm Offline
I dont like it when people breathe heavily. I call it "fat breathing". It is so annoying. Especially in public, like on the bus, or in line for something. HHHeHHHee, and sometimes it's gargled and slopy sounding. SICK!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 511 7663 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 511  Next