Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 509 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511  Next
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Mar 24, 2013 6:19 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
The way men are portrayed in the media and the hypocrisy that if women were portrayed in anywhere nearly the same way, there would be an uproar. The men who try to defend men's rights and end up sounding like they hate women, the women who try to defend women's rights and sound like they just hate men. Can't people defend their rights without hating some out-group?

The UK Budget but that goes without saying ._.

The dirty tricks I'm having to play to get a loan to do further study ._. Having to transfer to an integrated masters course which is EXACTLY THE SAME as a masters course but finance treats it as undergrad so gives low interest loans. R-tarded.

My lab-book. EVERYONE knows no one writes their lab book in the lab but we have to make it look like it was written in there. Fail.

That not enough people have been pissed off since i last posted here :P

My printer not working properly.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I am royally pissed off about many many things, but it won't make any sense to anyone here without a a page long prologue. ...maybe 2 pages.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Mar 25, 2013 6:03 pm Offline
I'm pissed off that the course I was going to apply to didn't get enough students apply to it. so it got cancelled.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Jun 09, 2013 1:39 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
There's a mosquito in my room.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Jun 26, 2013 2:22 am Offline
This image because it confuses people about what evolution is. The variants that show us "de-evolving" due to modern technology are worse, given all the ways tech benefits our lives.

People who say people who disagree with them are "paid off" members of a conspiracy. When people make up stuff about their enemies that wouldn't even be bad if it were true.

People who hate anything that's done for a profit, as if making money to do a job is inherently evil, while they expect to be paid to do work and to get returns on their investments.

When people hate on something by pointing out legitimate bad things about it, while ignoring the even worse things about all the alternatives.

People in the same group as me who say or do obnoxious things, painting me as bad by association.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Have I mentioned how much our railroads piss me off? Of course I have! And here it goes again!
Last week when it was really hot - over 30°C (86°F) - AC was usually turned off. And few days ago when it was 15°C (60°F) they turned it on. It was freezing.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Jun 27, 2013 11:25 pm Offline
Companies that only accept job applications from people who fill in an online form, instead of letting people submit their CV. I have to type the same info over and over because of this - my education should be something i can copy paste at least it's not changing anytime soon! When something says 'no experience required' but the form requires you to put some experience down is annoying; lying job ads piss me off I guess. Irrelevant search results piss me off. The habit of not contacting people who fail to get a job, when the computer could do that automatically with a form letter, pisses me off. People who put job ads with slightly different wording in numerous recruitment agencies, leading to it looking like there's way more jobs than there really are until i read the ads and realize dozens of them are the same job with different ads.

People who start series online but never finish them. Especially if they come back after a long haitus, say they'll finish it, then bugger off again! I hate when a letsplay or fanfic doesn't end :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5689The Mormon Homeland
Watching TV in the Mountain Time Zone.

I've lived my whole life in Central Time where shit's on one hour 'earlier' than advertised. Despite being one time zone west, everything is on two hours later than I'm used to because they follow West Coast TV schedules. So South Park isn't on until 11 pm. That sucks balls.

What the hell did people around here do before the internet made TV schedules irrelevant? My deepest respect, people of Colorado and New Mexico and Montana and Idaho and all the other mountainy states out here. Y'all need to be some serious night owls just to catch a Leno monologue.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Sep 24, 2013 10:35 pm Offline
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Sep 25, 2013 5:26 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
My dvr. I havent used it in so long i've forgotten the use of it.

Annd when people take the piss
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Sep 25, 2013 9:11 pm Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Annd when people take the piss

A) Well they should put it back.

2. ...Out of anything in particular, or just in general?
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Sep 25, 2013 9:23 pm Offline
Out of people
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 02, 2013 7:00 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5689The Mormon Homeland
An addendum to my rant about watching TV in the Mountain Time Zone.

Not every place I go is on West Coast TV schedules. Some places are following East Coast broadcast schedules, so stuff is on two hours earlier. Figuring out what version of CC I'm watching is kind of a bitch due to their constant reruns. I've figured it out in time for the first two episodes. See you in a few at the new episode discussion.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Oct 05, 2013 9:36 pm Offline
Having to pay for things before you've tried them out and know what you're buying.

When you say something ambiguous and people think you meant something you didn't then you clarify your point and they persist in insisting you meant the other thing and arguing against it.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Oct 07, 2013 3:37 am Offline
people that re-enact GTA in the road

Sort by  
Page 509 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511  Next