Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 510 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 507, 508, 509, 510, 511  Next
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Oct 07, 2013 5:05 am Offline
  • YIM
Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:22 am5Tulsa, OK
People who get pissed off piss me off.
Har har har.

Women always losing things piss me off.... Yesterday found a wallet and had a spend a bit of time tracking the person down to give it back.... Women carry too much crap with them and as a result always lose stuff.

people who get pissed off at people who get pissed off piss me off.
Hmmm... yeah, that's better.
BRING BACK MR. HANKEY!!!!

What better line for Mr. Hankey than... "We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
I should write for SP!

Homework help tutor
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 17, 2013 1:22 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
The new Google. To be exact, how if you want to get to maps or translate, you first have to click on that icon next to sign in and then look for it there. Wasn't the old way simpler, therefor better?
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Oct 22, 2013 5:09 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
To extend on Mamont's point, people who change things just for the sake of changing them.

Trying to word something in a concise way, when you know what you want to say but can only say it in a waffly way .__.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 23, 2013 3:52 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
getting the job and having your boss telling you that you're fired the minute you walk in the door.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 23, 2013 5:20 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Hearing people's relationship problems.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 23, 2013 7:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, the new teaser for next week's ep has me none too pleased.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 24, 2013 3:34 am Offline
bushfire smoke more than 1000 k away from you and you still sneeze like a cyclone, hell that made no sense
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 24, 2013 10:00 am Offline
When staplers get a staple jammed in them and lock up or when they can only go through like 2 sheets at a time. When a printer refuses to print because it runs out of one color when the thing your printing is grayscale.

Having to buy or not buy something without the ability to try it first. Waiting a long time or paying some other high cost for something and it turning out to not be that good.

People who say a franchise that's been sold to an American company went downhill after the sale not because the original creators are no longer making it or because franchises tend to suck after a while but because "Americans suck at making things." Especially when self-hating Yanks say it. Americans acting like the rest of the world is better than them because they have a few problems. In general, people who think that X having problems means not-X is better than X.

A facebook group recently posted an image showing a positive correlation between organic food and chronic illness, a patently absurd correlation, to show that correlation doesn't equal causation. Sadly, people acted like the graph (labelled "proof correlation doesn't equal causation") as though it was arguing organic food causes chronic disease and tried to explain it away and provide counter arguments (mostly ad homs like "ur a jew") to the 'fact' that they correlate or denied the correlation (despite P and R values being visible and sources being presented in the figure legend) as if. It's one instance of several common problems; people not reading something properly before commenting on it, refusing to change your views when it's obvious that they're based on a mistake, instinctively defending 'your side' when you see evidence that seems to go against it, people not understanding basic logic like 'correlation doesn't equal cause,' there always being someone who will accept an absurd thing no matter how absurd it is so you can't reduce to absurdity reliably, etc.

Someone tried re-defining pain as something only humans feel in order to argue for animal testing (something i'm for by the way; bad arguments for things i agree with piss me off!) and someone else redefined morals as something only humans can do, as if that changed the evidence. People who use wordplay to try and squeeze the round peg of reality into the square hole of their preconceptions piss me off!

People who make a huge fuss over something small.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 24, 2013 11:34 am Offline
Unassumption wrote:
A facebook group recently posted an image showing a positive correlation between organic food and chronic illness, a patently absurd correlation, to show that correlation doesn't equal causation. Sadly, people acted like the graph (labelled "proof correlation doesn't equal causation") as though it was arguing organic food causes chronic disease and tried to explain it away and provide counter arguments (mostly ad homs like "ur a jew") to the 'fact' that they correlate or denied the correlation (despite P and R values being visible and sources being presented in the figure legend) as if. It's one instance of several common problems; people not reading something properly before commenting on it, refusing to change your views when it's obvious that they're based on a mistake, instinctively defending 'your side' when you see evidence that seems to go against it, people not understanding basic logic like 'correlation doesn't equal cause,' there always being someone who will accept an absurd thing no matter how absurd it is so you can't reduce to absurdity reliably, etc.

Richard Dawkins Fundation for Reason and Science's post?
I've learned to stay away from discussions on their posts, and posts of I f*cking Love Science. For groups devoted to science, they sure have a lot of dumb followers.
And I'm definitely staying away from a Croatian science group, that is for some reason, full of Muslim creationists and people who oppose science in general.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 24, 2013 12:02 pm Offline
i don't get the pleasure others feel in being offended. Mum browses facebook and reads posts or looks at pictures that offend her then calls us all in to announce loudly how SICK and DISGUSTED she is. Sees a sex joke and calls it f*cking cunting spunk-gargling wrong. seems common behavior in some quaters. you see this sort behavior too?

Quote:
Richard Dawkins Fundation for Reason and Science

Then again, I love posting on Richard Dawkins Fundation for Reason and Science and I f*cking love science, because laughing at stupid people is fun. So I guess that's what people feel like when "offended"

I hate when my internet lags

I'd stay away from the Croat science group because I don't speak Croatian. Studying a topic for years and not really getting anything out of it pisses me off; i studied German for like 6 years and don't know enough to converse in it for instance :I

People who let their values corrupt their view of what the facts are piss me off. Someone I know people who insist monopolies can never form without government intervention not because they have evidence for that claim but because they dislike government and value freedom. Similarly i see people claim loans do no good for the economy not present any facts to back it up, but say they hate companies and love equality instead. This is most common in things that are most important to human life or death like economics and biology. That we make the biggest errors (think most emotionally) when the stakes are highest pisses me off!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 pm Offline
Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 pm0
Pumpkins piss me off! Why they gotta' be all orange? What's up with that?
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 24, 2013 11:39 pm Offline
dry skin
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostFri Oct 25, 2013 12:32 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Clamstuffer wrote:
Pumpkins piss me off! Why they gotta' be all orange? What's up with that?

I've seen white ones around, if that helps any.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Nov 07, 2013 11:55 am Offline
There's the most annoying fly ever in my room! For the last few days it's here and every so often it lands on my or flies by in front of the monitor. Ugh!

I have get away from facebook for a while. All it does is reminding me in what kind of shithole I live in. Soon there will be a referendum held to define marriage as only between a man and a woman, and Croatians being the biggest homophobes in the EU will vote yes. :x I hate my country.

That's it! I'm bug bombing the sh*t out of this place just to get that one fly! I'm redirecting my anger at you little fly.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Nov 07, 2013 8:59 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Mamont wrote:
There's the most annoying fly ever in my room! For the last few days it's here and every so often it lands on my or flies by in front of the monitor. Ugh!

I have get away from facebook for a while. All it does is reminding me in what kind of shithole I live in. Soon there will be a referendum held to define marriage as only between a man and a woman, and Croatians being the biggest homophobes in the EU will vote yes. :x I hate my country.

That's it! I'm bug bombing the sh*t out of this place just to get that one fly! I'm redirecting my anger at you little fly.

At least your house doesn't smell like feet, and you don't have roaches running around all over the place. Thankfully mine no longer does. Running the vacuum, and spraying under the sink took care of most of that... we'll see on the roaches though.

Oh God, I can't believe I forgot to mention this. A couple of nights ago, the drain hose for my clothes washer pushed itself out of the drainpipe and flooded my garage. Luckily it was at the end of the final spin, so there wasn't that much water. Even still, a lot of boxes and possibly some furniture got waterlogged. :x

Sort by  
Page 510 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 507, 508, 509, 510, 511  Next