Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 504 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507 ... 511  Next
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Sep 09, 2012 1:07 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
mo303564 wrote:
better yet, now more and more people are popping the question and are getting MARRIED! :shock: I'm 24!! Is this supposed to be happening to 24-25 year olds??

No. It's supposed to be happening when you find the person you want to marry, weather you're 18 or 88. Everybody has their own pace. Most of my friends in their 30s aren't married.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:53 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2915East Hartford, CT
This really stinks that all of us here at South Park Studios have login problems because we ALWAYS get a 404 Error message every time we try to log in! We are forced to log in by clicking "Reply" on the thread so that we can use our username and password to log in! This pisses us all off! When will the loging problems be fixed?! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Day after graduation: "Now, what?" is all i think
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 pm Offline
Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:25 pm1Hà Nội, Vietnam
People piss me off.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:12 am Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:36 am14Amongst Rednecks
What doesn't piss me off? I'm a bitter man disgusted with the condition of society. Every f*cking aspect of it. The only thing that gives me the slightest bit of joy is comedy...and weed. Best used together.
Not only have I wasted your time with the comment above, but I managed to piss you off simultaneously. You need more control over your own life.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostFri Sep 21, 2012 11:28 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
When i google SPS i get SPS.com. If i click the forum button it shows me the "you must use sps.uk" message. If it can do that, why doesn't it just automatically link me to SPS.UK? Telling me to do something when it's as easy to just do the thing as to tell me to do it always annoys me.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 am Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2915East Hartford, CT
The ads on the Cracked.com website claim that Animal Practice starts "tonight at 8:00 PM", followed by Guys with Kids at 8:30 PM! These two shows DON'T start "tonight", they start TOMORROW NIGHT! These ads are totally lying! :cartmanangry:

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 pm Offline
when a massive event gets canceled and suddenly they're all busy doing something else. it's like high speed communications occur the minute the event is canceled.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Scab refs.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostFri Sep 28, 2012 8:23 am Offline
When people have all summer to do building work on campus without interrupting students, but do the work in term time. Anytime building work is done at a really inconvenient time when it could just as easily have been done in a normal time.

One of the kids in our flat is introverted and doesn't leave his room much. The rest of the people keep bitching about him when he's not in the room - which pisses me off. Making someone pretend to be more social than they are, when they don't enjoy it, pisses me off. We hardly know him and haven't given him a chance yet are judging him on what we hardly know - judging people on first impressions is annoying.

Women who feel like they can get away with threatening to use or actually using violence to solve their problems - especially when they can.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Sep 30, 2012 1:37 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Well, some of us chicks get sick of getting ignored when they try to solve problems by being nice..,And, we get sick of being pushed around. If a woman is a bitch who threatens and or uses violence, she probably got that way after being pushed around by lots of men.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Sep 30, 2012 2:50 pm Offline
People who make excuses for the use of violence also piss me off ;)
It seems more that women can, as a flip-side to women being thought of as weak, get away with being violent. You can't fight the stereotypical without fighting the consequence without being a hypocrite.

I guess all the men who use violence were just pushed around as boys too? It's possible and certainly true in some cases but just because it's an answer in some situations doesn't mean it's the answer - people taking 1 possible explanation as THE explanation pisses me off.

It's like people who insist their values should rule policy, whatever the consequences - who take one tool and use it for every problem.

When something that works under very specific conditions that are hardly true is touted as working all the time.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 pm Offline
people that do not clean up after business

and i mean the toilet seat AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Lousy internet connection. It's like this since yesterday afternoon. I hope it get sorted out before thursday, so I can watch South Park normally, without further hair loss.

Also, that effing mosquitoes won't stop! I swatted at least five of them today at work and got as many bites too.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Whatever Unassumption. Knowing you, whoever the girl you are complaining about is, she probably barely did sh*t to you..Or whoever you accused her of using violence against. And, just so you know...Whenever a woman acts aggressive, is like the worst thing in the world. People hate her for doing the same things men do all the time. Ever notice how I am one of the few chicks who ever got involved in the debates, and one of the few girls whoever said anything they knew was going to piss off people on this board? That is because women and girls are socialized not to cause conflicts, not to be aggressive, and to please everyone. And those who break those rules are bitches.

And, also since I don't know the details of what happened with that girl you are complaining about, why should I agree with you? I don't know what happened..And, you make such vague, general arguements that it always seems like are you advocating things that maybe I would not agree with if I really knew what you were specifically talking about. At least that is how it looks to me. And, I do not care if you think what I said promotes a double standard for women and men. If you talked to some chick like she was stupid, like you seem to do to a lot of people here, and she went off on you, you deserve what you got.

And, if you think I am a hypocrite, whatever. I have been called that before..And, the way you judge people, and complain about how people think, and believe and argue, I would be amazed if you found someone perfect enough for you.

Sort by  
Page 504 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507 ... 511  Next