Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 505 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508 ... 511  Next
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
I think he was talking about his mother...
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
people that are slow on articulation.
"Uhhhhh... ummmmm.... I left it.... ergghh..... i dunno"
I don't even mind if they think and take a while to make a sentence but i hate their verbal "Ahh"
"I left it at-- so where did-- uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
Pisses me off so much!
Actually people that are SLOW at replying are annoying too!

Me: Where's the car parked?
them: Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Me: Next to the canisters? at grandpa? and home?
them: It's...... .ummmm.... It;s at........
Me: Oh there it is!
them: the car is.... uhhhhhhh
*i walk to the car*
them: Uhhhh... wait what were you asking?
*drives away*
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Pathogens, those nasty microbes that give other bacteria and viruses a bad name!

All the government's websites seem like they were designed in the mid 1990s it's almost enough to make an anarchist of me -especially when they all have lag and cost the taxpayer so much!

When you apply for a job that is advertized with "no previous experience required" and they require references from your current or most recent employer. I guess they mean experience in that field? Whatever, teaches me for staying in education, I should've dropped out at 16 all my friends who did that have been in the same job through the recession ._. Back to the voluntary stuff I guess but even that sh*t needs 'experience' now. I guess the "education is key to getting employed" meme pisses me off? As do false advertisements.

People who disagree with me just for the sake of disagreeing with me bore me. It's fun when you can get them to do things like defend violence just to disagree with you though :)

Modern day lynch mobs piss me off. The people who make facebook pages saying to hang people who have just been questioned for a crime long before they're charged or tried, based entirely on what the media feeds them. The "no smoke without fire" idea pisses me off, it's like some people want Judge Dredd to be real.

People who say people who are X tend to be depressed, so we should treat people who are X badly... for example we should treat gays badly because they tend to be depressed. Without thinking that maybe, treating people badly is what makes people in that group depressed! Creating the conditions under which your argument is valid and then pretending those are unchangeable or natural conditions i guess pisses me off?

The idea that being X hurts people so we should hurt people who are X to stop them being X is a joke but we do it all the time - the inverse, doing nothing to stop people making obvious mistakes, is a bad reaction to this joke. Can't we find a sensible middle way?

Quote:
People hate her for doing the same things men do all the time.

Being seen as weak hurts women a lot but also leads to women getting away with violent sh*t men most certainly don't 'do all the time.' That the same stereotype hurts women too, does not excuse violence though, anymore than police who brutalize suspects being poorly paid justifies brutality.

Quote:
I think he was talking about his mother...

Now i think about it, Mum does fall in that category but I hadn't thought of that until you pointed it out. While women have slapped and kicked me for disagreeing with them politically, I was referring to a girl here who punched one of the other boys for not holding the door open for her square in the face, if a guy did that he'd clearly have been evicted or punched back at least. I hate when my personal biases go unnoticed until someone else points them out :P
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:35 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
My mom has really been irritating me lately. Her reaction to any sort of disagreement is to cry and whine, and then I get guilt tripped by my entire family for a week.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:39 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
making bad coffee.

i dunno why, when i make myself bad coffee, i piss myself off for the day
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 11, 2012 10:56 pm Offline
I hate when people conflate "most people who do X are in group Y" with "most people in group Y do X" - all criminals are human but not all humans are criminals!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostFri Oct 12, 2012 2:34 pm Offline
My friends are so terrible at remembering commitments, and that irritates the sh*t out of me. This is very relevant right now since I just got ditched and now I'm going to be alone for the entire weekend. Great.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostFri Oct 12, 2012 4:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
When people tell me that they oppose gay marriage because it's "not in the Bible." Well no sh*t, Sherlock.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
LOL..So, Unassumption, the girl you are mad at for being violent punched a guy for not holding a door open for her? Tell her to come to this board, I want to meet her, I could use more female friends, and she sounds like fun..What kind of music does she like? Anyway, I have done similar things when I was younger..There was this one time in high school when this guy was following me around.He was following around, making sexual comments, and I wanted him to leave me alone..Ignoring him didn't work..Then, he and I had the same history class, so he followed me there..I sat down first, and he got behind me..He started rubbing my shoulders. I didn't like it..I didn't want him touching me..So I elbowed him..I ment to hit him in the stomach, but he was taller than I thought, and I hit him in the balls. We both had to explain what happened to the principal after that, but he never bothered me again..Then a year later, there was this guy who was always harrassing me and my friend in math class..He would take a piece of paper..Roll it up tightly into a stick, and hit us with it. The teacher did nothing..My friend called this guy "bondage boy" to make him mad, but that didn't work. He just whipped my friend more with the stick..Well, one day, bondage boy wouldn't leave us alone, so I got up out of my seat, and kicked him in the balls. He never bothered us again, and I didn't even get in trouble that time..You say women shouldn't be violent, well sometimes it is the only way to get certain assh*les to leave us alone.

Anyway, if the guy who wouldn't hold the door open for the girl was ever an assh*le to her before, he got what was coming to him.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 am Offline
I hate it when writers do that horrible "waking up in the morning talking about how great it was" thing rather than have the balls to write a sex scene. It's the most cliche and terrible thing ever.

My own hypocrisy pisses me off. Why do I care so much about certain issues but can't bring myself to be passionate at all about equally important ones?

I hate it when people insult others just for doing things outside of the norm.

How impossible it is to find a boyfriend in high school because of the homophobic environment, because no one's out. Also, my own need for a date this early in life; it's too early to feel this lonely. The fact that being gay means I only have about 10% of guys to choose from.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:28 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Wii fit man wrote:
The fact that being gay means I only have about 10% of guys to choose from.

Tell me about it! Especially since I'm attracted to only 10% of those. That leaves me about 1% of male population.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:50 pm Offline
Your own hypocrisy? Well what issues are talking about? There is nothing wrong with being passionate about certain causes. And, I know the nice thing to say is that one should be equally passionate about all causes, but realistically, who has all that time and energy? No one..No one is perfect..And sometimes when something is important to you, if you really want to help a certain cause, you have less time and energy for other causes. And, if you want to help people, you also have to take time out for yourself to relax sometimes too.

And the thing about highschool is, it does not last forever. No one in your school might be out now..But wait til college..Lots of colleges have clubs for lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender people, and their friends. I was in one of those groups for a few years. It was pretty fun..So, you have that to look forward to when you graduate high school.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Oct 16, 2012 5:04 pm Offline
The idea that violence is the solution to bullying. The idea that you should never "snitch" to authority figures in adults (only in poor areas it seems) is an even bigger problem. The inability of authority figures to do anything about bullying - and the over-reaction when something bad happens leading to "zero tolerance" sh*t.
The way we focus on 'symbols' like Amanda Todd, not general problems.

When famous or powerful people admit to doing repugnant (and illegal) things that are totally accepted and don't get them arrested - even though it'd get normal folk arrested.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 17, 2012 1:22 am Offline
Well, sometimes, especially in towns like the small town I grew up in, being "the Snitch" does not do one any good..I should know, because whenever I got bullied in 7th grade, telling on the little bastards didn't put an end to it. I didn't fight back..I told the teachers. I told my school counselor..I would go to them sobbing, because of all the mean things certain other kids did..Every f*cking day. Most of the time, they didn't get in trouble, unless a teacher actually saw them do something. 7th grade, 8th grade, and the beginning of 9th grade were Hell for me. I got beat up a few times..Had some bullies play some pretty f*cked up pranks on me..Got called names every day..Had little assh*les spit on me, or spit gum on me..By the way, if you have long hair, getting gum out of it f*cking sucks. Had stuff stolen from me at school..Teachers barely did anything, but for some reason in 8th grade, they had me see a counselor every week..And, that kind of made me feel like they thought something was wrong with me..And, those days I mentioned when I ended up getting someone in the balls, the teachers were not doing anything. The first time, our f*cking lazy English teacher must have seen the boy saying sh*t to me, and that I was trying to ignore him so he would leave me alone..He did nothing. And, what happened with Bondage Boy had happened at least a few times a week in our math class. The teacher must have seen him come over and hit us at least once or twice..He didn't do anything..And, he knew I kicked the assh*le in the balls, and he didn't do anything in that case either..Because that teacher couldn't handle our class, he quit after a few months, then we got the football couch to teach our math class for the rest of the year..And while there wasn't anymore violence in the class that I can recall, all the couch did as a teacher was write one example on the black board of the math problems we were working on in our book, then go back to his desk for the rest of the hour..And, my friend and I goofed off for the rest of the time. Every day. Some teachers, and some schools just don't give a f*ck about giving kids a decent education or about bullying. And sometimes the real world is like that too. It is nice to believe everything can be solved non violently, but that is not reality. And, if anyone ever tries to hurt me again, or anyone I care about, I am going to stand up to them..Regardless of what you might think of my actions.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 pm Offline
That you need to apply for graduate jobs like a year in advance - before you even know what you're going to graduate with. Same as applying to college before you know what grades you're going to get. I hate when you need to choose stuff before you know if you have the qualifications to do it!

Quote:
Regardless of what you might think of my actions.

I hope you still have that attitude to solving problems in your adult life; you can try the "i don't care what you think" response when the police inevitably come.
It's retarded to teach kids a way of solving their problems that will land them in jail if they try it as adults.

Genital mutilation.

When violent people insist they were just fighting back against other more violent folk who "deserved it."
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 505 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508 ... 511  Next