Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 506 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509 ... 511  Next
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 18, 2012 12:49 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
When the police inevitably come? Wow, you are judgemental aren't you? Guess what. I have no criminal record. I have not been in a psychical fight since the one I mentioned in high school..And, what I said was a hypothetical situation..One I hope I never have to deal with..Like if someone assaulted me or one of my friends right in front of me. Or, would you want me to be a "nice person" and let someone hurt or rape me, or a friend of mine. Or worse? Just to live up to your impossibly high standards of morality? And, another thing, offline I do not go looking for trouble.I don't even go looking for trouble on other places I post online. Not any more..Only reason why I pick fights here, mostly with you, is because you come off as as such a judgemental prick. Always bitching about what other people do, or think, or believe, or what way they are argueing, like no one is good enough for you. No wonder so many of the old posters I still talk to no longer enjoy posting here.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 18, 2012 1:57 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
When something important gets represented by people who make it look like sh*t. When people insist on finding "the" answer when there's a mix of answers to something. When the solution to a problem is right under my nose yet i miss it for a long time.

When people's view on something is based on a problem, that could be solved in a completely different way. For example, people say Scottland should succeed because Scottish MPs can vote in the English parliment but not vice versa (which could be solved with an english parliment) and because English pay high taxes and scottish get high benefits (which could be solved with tax or spending reform).

People who oppose letting other people do X because in their position X would be bad - even if in another position X would be good. Well off women opposing prostitution because they say it exploits poor women, even though poor women would starve without it - they're not good with prostitution but they're better off than they would be without it as an option. When people oppose outsourcing jobs because it exploits the poor in China, despite the fact that the poor literally line up for those sh*tty jobs. However...

I'm also pissed off by people who act like there are no problems with something just because it's better than one alternative. No one should be forced into prostitution or working in sweat shops for a dollar a day. Opposing temporary 'best thing we can do now' solutions like outsourcing because it wouldn't be the best long-term solution is BS, but opposing long term solutions or acting like there isn't a problem just because we've got some stopgap best-thing-for-now solution is equally BS.

Quote:
When the police inevitably come? Wow, you are judgemental aren't you? Guess what. I have no criminal record.

When people who commit crimes but don't get arrested think they're so much better than those who do the same acts but do. If you read what I said, you'd inevitably go to jail if you tried that approach to problem solving today, as an adult, I wasn't saying you actually would do it now but teaching kids problem solving methods that will land them in jail if they try it as adults seems likely to end up in a bad place.

When people bring up examples that have nothing to do with what they're arguing for. Especially when they're emotional ones shamelessly trying to manipulate the audience or even themselves.
Fighting someone because they don't hold the door open for you is not compatible to self defense when someone is trying to rape you, I shouldn't have to explain that.

[quote]Only reason why I pick fights here, mostly with you, is because you come off as as such a judgemental prick.[/quote
Look at the sawdust in your own eye. It's the same reason i occasionally reply to you. Maybe we're both judgemental, maybe it's projection on one of our parts, I don't know or care. It's boring to reply to you at this point, seems like you're arguing for the sake of arguing and if you actually believe violence is justified because someone was mildly impolite I don't want to talk to you for completely different reasons. You can easily foe me so you don't have to read what I post if it offends you so much. Whatever, personal drama is pointless and boring enough offline or with people you actually give a sh*t about why bring it online?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
My English class. Everyone in it is either annoying or an assh*le. Going to it for an hour ruins my entire day every time. >_>
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:01 pm Offline
English Class will only last for a year or so, it's a temporary problem. Sadly other temporary problems will spring up to replace it later. Having to deal with assh*les all through life pisses me off! It's something we got to do though :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:17 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Wii fit man wrote:
My English class. Everyone in it is either annoying or an assh*le. Going to it for an hour ruins my entire day every time. >_>

My English class (oh sweet! i can say "Back in MY day") used to be the most imbecile, moronic, hyper active crowd of people ever. one time the teacher literally threw her marker cross the room and stormed out the room, deeming us free for the whole two periods. it pisses me off when people cut me or others off.

such as:

them: "did you find the book?"
me: "No, but i we--"
them: "Me and Charlie went to Mumbai last year and it was fun"
me: "--nt to the boo--"
them: "hay! dont cut me off!"
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Oct 20, 2012 12:50 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
When I'm in an expensive "elite" bar and get bad coffee. :x
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Oct 21, 2012 12:58 am Offline
When people take out hate of a company on it's employees.

Generic plots.

The idea that illegal things (drugs, weapons, books, etc) are just as easy to get as legal things. If it's on a store shelf, it will sell more! It denies facts almost as much as the idea that it's illegal so no one's getting it to say otherwise.

People who say something in a movie is unrealistic when it's happened in real life, especially if they think it's unrealistic because of something that happened in other movies.

The idea we shouldn't have laws against X because in a perfect world we wouldn't need those laws. Example - "we don't need laws regulating junk foods, people should take personal responsibility" - people clearly aren't taking responsibility in the actual world but because they 'should' we can't have laws that work?

When people tell others to take responsibility for stuff that isn't their responsibility - e.g. when people say it's 'frivolous' to sue someone for a faulty product, as if the customer should take responsibility for what they're being sold.

When people deny facts because of potential consequences of those facts - especially "if we accept X, criminals will use it as an excuse." If X is a legitimate excuse ans we're denying it just to punish people as much as we want, we might as well be denying evidence someone is innocent because we want them in jail.

Acting like X (which should cause Y) will actually cause Y, when there is evidence what should happen doesn't always happen, pisses me off. The way we act like accepting an X that should lead to criminals getting less sentences would actually do that, given how often facts that should exonerate people get ignored in practice - which also pisses me off.

When a perfectly reasonable example of X, is twisted by the media into an example of "X gone mad" and used as an argument against X. The woman who spilled hot coffee on herself (when given a defective cup and 300 odd degree coffee) for example.

When people treat members of a group more likely to be X as if they are X - the poor as being criminals not just more likely to be criminals.

When people say X is bad because X = Y, when they also think Z is good, when Z = Y! For example, saying we shouldn't restrict voting based on intelligence (X) because we can't restrict voting (X=Y; Y is bad), but that we can stop people below a certain age from voting (Z) because we need restrictions on it (Z=Y; Y is good). Usually the result of attempts to defend a contradictory status quo.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
feeling hungry when I really shouldn't be eating. Why must hunger pangs strike at 2 AM?! I need to brush my teeth and get to bed! Ughhh...
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Drosophila melanogaster, aka fruit fly. They're everywhere. Especially between my eyes and computer screen.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:54 pm Offline
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/white-tears

this. f*cking. tag. look at all of those idiots. The more extreme social justice people are some of the most frustrating people on earth.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Wii fit man wrote:
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/white-tears

this. f*cking. tag. look at all of those idiots. The more extreme social justice people are some of the most frustrating people on earth.

What the f*ck..?

Someone saying "No, you're not." when you come out to them pisses me the f*ck off!
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Oct 22, 2012 4:59 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
:shock:

Since when did Neil Patrick Harris become everyone's favorite love symbol?? :? :oops:

Meh...I'm sorry. I'm just not used to hearing about so many people talking about their sexuality on this forum. :(

Just more the reason for me to move on and find something I truly enjoy.....and more the reason to get a full-time job...so I don't have all this time on my hands. :roll: :zombiekenny:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Oct 23, 2012 2:32 pm Offline
I still legitimately can't comprehend how anyone could be against any kind of gay marriage. How the hell can people support the suffering of others and not feel like slimy, awful people? I just...don't get it. It's frustrating to me to see anyone's rights voted on and taken away and added with just the raise of a hand.

i shouldn't look at political statistics for virginia can i move somewhere else please because this state is just...omg

(don't mind me i just had an obnoxious day)
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Oct 23, 2012 6:27 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
It's okay Wii. I apologize for sounding like a prick. I had a bad day yesterday and last night....Today was a little better, but I'm still a little bitter and fustrated. :(

I'm pissed off...at the world it seems lately. I Just don't understand the world and people anymore. I just feel very out of touch and I feel its harder to communicate and express myself with most individuals without hearing "you're dumb! you're stupid! You have no logic!" :evil:

Just because I have different feelings doesn't make me the stupid one. People need to learn to OPEN UP and let people be themselves. Not everyone is going to agree with everything, and I wish more people would let others express their opinion without people coming out with "HURR! You're Wrong! You're Just Wrong!" :evil:

and THAT is why I'm pissed off tonight. Because nobody it seems will let me explain why I am for or against something and nobody want to HEAR why...because we are all too brainwashed and mind-sided to hear what we only want to hear...and it's a sad sad world. :cry:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
Being a teenager on Halloween. Since we can't go trick or treating my options are handing out candy all night, or partying, and the thing about parties are that they're only focused on Booze and not at all on candy.

It's like, maybe I don't want to get drunk for once, maybe I just want some damn candy! They need to have more teenage parties that are focused solely on candy. Instead of shots, we're doing fun sizes in this motha fucka.

Brad would be all like, "Hey man, I'm doing fun sizes with Kelly and Jen! You in?" Hell yeah bitch! Send that sh*t over here!

What a world that would be...
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Sort by  
Page 506 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509 ... 511  Next