Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 507 of 511 7664 posts Previous  1 ... 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511  Next
Author Message
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:41 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Unassumption wrote:
When people say X is bad because X = Y, when they also think Z is good, when Z = Y! For example, saying we shouldn't restrict voting based on intelligence (X) because we can't restrict voting (X=Y; Y is bad), but that we can stop people below a certain age from voting (Z) because we need restrictions on it (Z=Y; Y is good). Usually the result of attempts to defend a contradictory status quo.


I thought that I=Z :?

I thought that I was Zzyzx :P

People coming to see me to help them answer their eviction notices on day 5 :cartmanangry:

When a tenant is evicted in California, they have 5 days to answer with the Court Clerk their eviction notice or else they get a default judgment against them and they automatically lose their case. Why can't they see me right away? Or on day 2, 3, or 4? By seeing me on day 5 I have to work fast so that they can file in time before the clerk's office closes. Otherwise they lose their case. Too much pressure (on me) man :tweek:
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 24, 2012 1:32 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5694The Reality Show State
Kensuke wrote:
Being a teenager on Halloween. Since we can't go trick or treating my options are handing out candy all night, or partying, and the thing about parties are that they're only focused on Booze and not at all on candy.

It's like, maybe I don't want to get drunk for once, maybe I just want some damn candy! They need to have more teenage parties that are focused solely on candy. Instead of shots, we're doing fun sizes in this motha fucka.

Brad would be all like, "Hey man, I'm doing fun sizes with Kelly and Jen! You in?" Hell yeah bitch! Send that sh*t over here!

What a world that would be...


There's always petty vandalism.

Kids gorge on candy, adults get drunk, teenagers TP houses. It's tradition.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 24, 2012 1:59 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Mike, that wasn't directed at you. I was just ranting at nothing because I was in a bad mood. :U

Uh. It really pisses me off when people have no personality. I really can't stand people who are boring.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5861Australia
heh.... It pisses me off... when people. bitch and moan. every. single. day. this thread may start to be pissin' me off.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 24, 2012 4:51 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
(ugly)Bob wrote:
heh.... It pisses me off... when people. bitch and moan. every. single. day. this thread may start to be pissin' me off.

Well, I use this thread to vent about stupid stuff since I'm afraid of being judged everywhere else. Here, no matter what I say, I've said far, far worse in the past, so :U

Speaking of that, my own horrible social anxiety pisses me off a lot. I need more friends because I'm bored and lonely, but I'm afraid to freak people out by imposing, so I try to drop subtle hints to wanting be their friend, but then they don't notice and I get paranoid that they don't like me ;_; Why doesn't social interaction come with an instruction manual?

Also, I just closed this tab by accident and had to re-type the above. That pisses me off.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18832I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
(ugly)Bob wrote:
heh.... It pisses me off... when people. bitch and moan. every. single. day. this thread may start to be pissin' me off.

erm... all this thread was created for was bitchin' and moanin'. It's pretty much implied in the title.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostWed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5861Australia
i am making a joke.

Ocular Migraines piss me the hell off
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 25, 2012 9:36 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
Wii fit man wrote:
...my own horrible social anxiety pisses me off a lot...


Welp, there's your problem right there. Chances are the other people you're afraid to impose on are just as afraid, or in some cases even more. Sometimes you just gotta just go for broke and jump in, social anxiety or not.

Of course they may not notice if you're dropping subtle hints to want to be their friend, because no one really looks for that, it usually happens with chemistry like if you have something in common, and that doesn't happen when you remain introverted. If anything, people won't get weirded out by the guy who's having a conversation with them, it's the guy who barely speaks and just hangs around.

You may meet people who don't like you very much, or even at all, it happens, but f*ck those people. Alot of people will like you when they get to know you, no matter who you are, but you'll never even meet them when you remain with your suspicions of them not liking you because they don't pick up on your hints. And it gets easier and easier with every person you meet, not to mention friends of friends becoming your friends, then you got a big ass web of friends!

And if all else fails, crash a party and be the drunkest one there...everyone will love you.

-Dr. Suke

Flies off on a rainbow to the themesong from the show Friends.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Last edited by Kensuke on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2282Croatia (SE Europe)
Kensuke wrote:
And if all else fails, crash a party and be the drunkest one there...everyone will love you.

:lol:
Well, for me, alcohol does wonders. It makes me lose bonds that usually confine me. With just the right dosage, I am able to start a conversation with a complete stranger. Something that's really hard to do sober.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
Mamont wrote:
Kensuke wrote:
And if all else fails, crash a party and be the drunkest one there...everyone will love you.

:lol:
Well, for me, alcohol does wonders. It makes me lose bonds that usually confine me. With just the right dosage, I am able to start a conversation with a complete stranger. Something that's really hard to do sober.


Right, it's a good ice-breaker, especially when you're just tipsy because you can't be afraid of what you say because you can always just blame the alcohol. However a large dosage mixed with a friend with whom you have any trace of sexual tension with, you can get a little more than just "friendly" as I have discovered one fateful new years morning in a bed that was not my own...
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 25, 2012 11:38 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1439in a secret underground bunker
:shock:

I don't drink alcohol due to dissability. I know that's a strange way to put it...but yeah. I also don't like the taste. I know you 'get over it' but some things with me....I just can't. :? :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:57 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Kensuke wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
Speaking of that, my own horrible social anxiety pisses me off a lot. I need more friends because I'm bored and lonely, but I'm afraid to freak people out by imposing, so I try to drop subtle hints to wanting be their friend, but then they don't notice and I get paranoid that they don't like me ;_; Why doesn't social interaction come with an instruction manual?


Welp, there's your problem right there. Chances are the other people you're afraid to impose on are just as afraid, or in some cases even more. Sometimes you just gotta just go for broke and jump in, social anxiety or not.

Of course they may not notice if you're dropping subtle hints to want to be their friend, because no one really looks for that, it usually happens with chemistry like if you have something in common, and that doesn't happen when you remain introverted. If anything, people won't get weirded out by the guy who's having a conversation with them, it's the guy who barely speaks and just hangs around.

You may meet people who don't like you very much, or even at all, it happens, but f*ck those people. Alot of people will like you when they get to know you, no matter who you are, but you'll never even meet them when you remain with your suspicions of them not liking you because they don't pick up on your hints. And it gets easier and easier with every person you meet, not to mention friends of friends becoming your friends, then you got a big ass web of friends!

And if all else fails, crash a party and be the drunkest one there...everyone will love you.

-Dr. Suke

Flies off on a rainbow to the themesong from the show Friends.

wow I didn't expect that uh..thanks? Idk, I know my anxiety is irrational but it's hard to get over it :P I try my best. I tend to get stuck in "casual acquaintance" mode with people and that's not good :C

I kind of always assume people are more confident than me, which is a false assumption but I just can't read shyness very well. I'm good at detecting every emotion other than that one.

Um...I have a headache right now and that's pissing me off.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Oct 25, 2012 4:22 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
People that don't know how to FFUCKING play FFUCKING basketball! They say, "Oh, it's a tie, two to two, next wins and we'll get off the court." They shoot a basket, they don't get off. Then they say, "It's a tie! Three to three!" And continue to f*cking play.

The two chicks on the sidelines were freaking the FFUCK OUT! They were banging on the wall and kicking it, screaming at the team of seven, while they only had three people.

Those two chicks were my friend and I and I am DAMN PROUD THAT I KNOW HOW TO PLAY A GOOD GAME OF BASKETBALL!

Punk-ass bitches.....
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostFri Oct 26, 2012 6:03 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3868In range of my WiFi
My friend can't sell alcohol at the supermarket he works at because he has a criminal record for something totally unrelated to alcohol. The way we put so much time, money and effort into persecuting 'bad guys' like that, when there's not only no reason to think it'll stop crime (let alone evidence) but it seems likely it'll encourage people to do crime - if people are being treated like evil monsters why wouldn't they act like it?

They say he can't get an alcohol sale license because then he MAY one day buy a pub. That kind of argument pisses me off. When people not only use something they have no reason to think is likely as the premise (i.e. you'll use it to buy a pub?) to make a non-sequentier (even if he did buy one how would that make him more likely to do crime?).
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Oct 27, 2012 4:13 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Migraines, like the one I have now. Not only has my head been pounding for days, but I couldn't even get any sleep last night and now I feel even worse than before. Stupid self-destructive body.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 507 of 511 7664 posts Previous  1 ... 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X