Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 511 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 507, 508, 509, 510, 511
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I tired to buy sneakers via ioffer, but couldn't, because paypal says I have only $3,9 on my account, but bank says I have $40 and €18 on the card. :x
I removed the card and added it again in hopes the problem will resolve itself, but I doubt it.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Jan 09, 2014 2:31 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
The death of Fredrick Sanger, one of the few Brits to get 2 noble prizes (For figuring out how to sequence proteins and then for sequencing DNA) was hardly covered at all by the media. I wouldn't have heard about it if I didn't google his name and see that he died this year. However, if he was a pop star or footballer we'd have heard about his death for weeks on the news. That the media didn't really report on any of that pisses me off.

People who clip hour long interviews to get the 30 seconds of stuff they want piss me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Jan 13, 2014 3:56 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Morning wood.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostThu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
False alarms due to equipment error.

My house alarm was turned off, as I was still in the house.

I have a key fob for the alarm. I don't know how it happened, but the key fob set off its panic button, which turned on the alarm and produced a loooong beep. I turned it off within 10 seconds, and I thought that was it.

I was wrong.

The police came by a few minutes later to check up on me. They asked if I had a key fob, which I do, and I showed them that. I also told them that I heard a long beep, but they told me they got a silent alarm. Apparently, my key fob sent off a silent alarm as well as the long beep.

AAARGH!

Mamont wrote:
I tired to buy sneakers via ioffer, but couldn't, because paypal says I have only $3,9 on my account, but bank says I have $40 and €18 on the card. :x
I removed the card and added it again in hopes the problem will resolve itself, but I doubt it.

Paypal usually uses up your account before it takes money from your bank card. Thus, you have $43,9 available (over $65, if you factor the Euros in). If the sneakers cost more than that, you couldn't buy them, for insufficient funds.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Jan 18, 2014 4:51 am Offline
Yeah, I figured that out. The reason I couldn't pay for them is seller's unnecessarily complicated payment system. I've sent them an email saying I couldn't pay for it, but I got no response.
And, now I've got "non-paying buyer rating". How lovely. I'm done with them.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Feb 08, 2014 6:42 pm Offline
Car alarm nearby went off, and it wont stop! And I would really like to go to bed right now.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostMon Feb 10, 2014 10:05 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
The inverse relationship between the tastiness of food and the nutritional value of food.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Mar 15, 2014 8:50 am Offline
Yesterday on my way to work I stopped at a bakery to buy breakfast as usual. We were out of coffee for a few days at work and I thought nobody had remembered to buy some, so besides chocolate donut I got a cup of coffee as well. When I say regular coffee I mean regular coffee, made out of two ingredients - water and coffee! If I wanted a latte I would have bloody asked for a latte! Of course, I figured it out after I ate the donut and I couldn't be bothered to go back. It ruined my morning. :x Luckily, someone at work did remember to buy coffee.
And it's not just yesterday. It happens a lot. I know latte is the most common coffee in this part of the world, but I thought when you order a regular coffee it's not necessary to emphasize that it's not made with milk.
Ironically, if you ask for a tea with milk, you often have people look at you funny, like it's not a thing, and you just that up like ice cream with mustard or pizza with apricots.
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Mar 16, 2014 9:25 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Next time you place your order, tell them you like your coffee like you like your men; Tall, black, and hot. ( :lol: sorry. couldn't resist)
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSun Mar 16, 2014 9:07 pm Offline
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostTue Apr 01, 2014 3:22 am Offline
Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:45 am0
When I'm trying to tell my opinion but my mom thinks that I'm talking back to her..
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostFri Apr 04, 2014 1:14 pm Offline
Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 am9Northeastern France
...see spiders
...see insects
...see other creepy things like :
- Azerbaijan winning ESC
- A speech of Francois Hollande
- Justin Bieber
- Miley Cyrus
- Noody
- The Teletubbies
- *anti-arab thing*
...see that there's no Coke in the fridge
...Vladimir Putin
I f*cking love South Park dudes
Proud NOT-SURRENDERING French
Also Eurovision Fan
Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!! PostSat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Changing passwords to old emails and old accounts on old websites.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Sort by  
Page 511 of 511 7663 posts Previous  1 ... 507, 508, 509, 510, 511