Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 41 of 43 644 posts Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostMon Sep 20, 2010 12:51 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I always crack my knuckles, have my whole life and I cannot stop doing it. I also crack my knees and ankles and back... it all feels good. 8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostMon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i do that too just my kunckles.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostMon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i do that too just my kunckles.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostMon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 pm Offline
Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm318
Always eats something before the taste wears off his tongue. Likes to learn at least one new thing before he goes to sleep so his day's worthwhile as gay and unoriginal as that habit sounds, often has more success on some days less on others so it evens out.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostWed Sep 22, 2010 6:09 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
Screaming "scrotum" really loud into the 7th grade locker room to see if they freak out

Pokemon
Incense
Jimmy The Homicidal Maniac
Scott Pilgrim
Micheal Cera XD
Hello Kitty (14 year old girl who likes that, how shocking...)
The Beatles

And I have a feeling that instead of being a cat lady I'm going to end up being a Reptile lady
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
obsession- Stan/Cartman lately. Not an obsession just a strong liking. :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:18 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I have obsessive compulsive disorder. Really bad form of it. Its controlled by Zoloft for the most part but I have something I have to do otherwise everything is WRONG

I have to count to 8. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8. After I pray. As I walk in and out of the house I do the sign of the cross and count to 8.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostFri Oct 22, 2010 12:10 am Offline
Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:37 pm18
kfgg wrote:
I have obsessive compulsive disorder. Really bad form of it. Its controlled by Zoloft for the most part but I have something I have to do otherwise everything is WRONG

I have to count to 8. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8. After I pray. As I walk in and out of the house I do the sign of the cross and count to 8.

I don't know how I stumbled onto this thread but I have medically diagnosed OCD also. It becomes so bad at times I feel helpless. When you pray, do you have to say certain things? I used to do that. As a child, I would erase everything on my homework and rewrite it from scratch, I had to do that several times until satisfied. I would take 3 hour showers. Lately its mostly compulsive thinking about time zone conversions and other trivial things dealing with numerical figures.

Also: I feel guilt when I am happy because I know there are less fortunate people in the world.
I have anxiety. I have trouble falling asleep because of this. I'm afraid of sleeping. Something about being unconscious for 8 hours just seems frightening. I don't take any medication for fear that it will stunt my intellectual abilities. Therapy has made me more aware of my mental issues. It's made it worse. I'm studying to be a pharmacist. How am I going to survive the next 10 years like this....
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostFri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Karlfred wrote:
kfgg wrote:

I don't know how I stumbled onto this thread but I have medically diagnosed OCD also.

Wow, small, um, forum. I have to do everything to the right. If I can't, I do it upwards. Like, if I try to step on the right side of the stairs, I try to make all twitches on my right leg, etc. Also, I have an order for what fingers I like. It goes: Index, pinky, thumb, middle, ring. I almost never use my ring finger, ever. It's weird as hell.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSat Dec 18, 2010 7:16 pm Offline
Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:46 pm221Somewhere between 39-42N and 78-81W
I have too many obsessions and it comes from mania and phobia rather than an OCD. I know several folk with OCD and I know it isn't easy, it isn't fun and you are human like all else. people perceive it as a quick solve or a light mishap you have. It's nothing of those. Just keep in mind you are worth more than this.

I have an extreme obsession and habitual routine with drinking something all the time. This comes from a six week hospital stay five years back where I was neglected and often denied many important needs and I didn't get enough to drink, ever. This did more than cause me suffering there but I have damaged kidneys from it. It is painful, daily. Kidney pain is extremely overbearing as it doesn't relieve itself no matter what position walking, standing, sitting or laying down. It is aggravated tremendously by heat or cold. The only way I get relief is to be obsessed about making sure they're clean and taking care of them so I have to drink a lot all the time. I have to drink about 5L of things a day, at least. I have a drink, no several drinks with me at all times. The usual is two or three separate drinks but some times just some times it has to be one after another that I've finished one or it can be about as much as six different things. When I'm in a place that I can't have something I am on the f*cking edge. Like on the bus, you can't so I have to RP on my phone in text or play a game on my phone, listening to music on my DSi isn't enough to calm me. I'm worrying forever worrying like it's forever until I can get off the bus and grab a water or coffee, something. It's the first thing I think about. There are several of more problems but I don't feel like writing them. It sounds f*cked up but at least I'm alive and I have worst obsessions even. I'm afraid to post those.

Some of my positives, let's think positive people.:roll:

Of course South Park
My OTP and you can ask about it. :mrgreen:
loving underloved characters
role-playing
magic the gathering
collecting small pixel things, making pixel items/people
adverbs
bright screaming and loud colors as well as dreamy heartfelt dark schemes so both extremes
the moon
proving people's stupidity :mrgreen:.
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSat Dec 18, 2010 7:24 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it on here, but I have this burning desire to somehow blow up the moon.

I just realized, I've been acting like an attention whore on here recently...I do need to cool down a bit. :(
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSat Dec 18, 2010 9:13 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Pip Tweek wrote:
I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it on here, but I have this burning desire to somehow blow up the moon.

I just realized, I've been acting like an attention whore on here recently...I do need to cool down a bit. :(

Yes. Yes you did.

And maybe, but that's no reason to stop.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Pip Tweek wrote:
Just? Damn, took ya long.

OT: Urgh.. so I bite my nails.. But then a nail gets stuck between two teeth, and then I try to get the stuck nail out with my tongue and thumb. XD
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSun Dec 19, 2010 5:08 pm Offline
Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm545Elsewhere
lollirot - One of my friends has damaged kidneys and always needs to be drinking something at all times. Do you drink a lot of caffeine because it's a diuretic, then? I'm sorry you had such a poor hospital stay; people in medicine tend to burn out or go into it for all of the wrong reasons, and as a result their work is highly careless and unprofessional.

OT: I also bite my nails. If any of the nails are irregular or imperfect, I will bite it so the white part is even.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
I can't drink tap water. I just can't fucking do it.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.

Sort by  
Page 41 of 43 644 posts Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next