Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 42 of 43 644 posts Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 pm Offline
Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm32
I have clinically diagnosed anxiety disorder, so there are quite a few habits. The one that's probably weirdest is that I pull out my eyelashes, top and bottom. Ever since I was six. Most people don't notice because I'm blonde, and so they think I would have light eyelashes, but if you're actually close enough to really see my eyes you'll notice I have no lashes. As a kid I used to be obsessed with examining them once I'd pulled them out, but now they don't interest me as much because I barely let them grow before I pull. I've tried quitting several times, I just can't seem to do it. I can't convince myself that its a big enough deal to go through all the anxiety, so it's never worked out.
Usually when I'm at school I always have to be drawing on something. Not just like doodling, I mean it's really hard to stop. And if there's no paper to draw on I'll use anything. I was having a minor panic attack in class the other day (I've mastered keeping my attacks totally hidden, people can never tell), and there was no paper in front of me so I wound up drawing all over my jeans. But before that I'd considered my skin, the table, everything that I could potentially get my hands on. I know a lot of people draw on themselves or they're clothes, but this is compulsive; I feel like something bad will happen if I don't draw. However, honestly I don't mind this habit much. I'm planning on majoring in art so in a way you could consider it practice.
Besides that I pace, keep my room really neat (if something seems out of place, I can't do anything until its fixed),watching the clock, playing with my hands when I'm not drawing, jiggling my leg, clenching my jaw, and reading everything I see.
I'm pretty sure that's all of the big ones.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I pull on my eyelashes. Not like constantly or anything though. They're so thick and long that they get caught up in each other often, and just bugs me.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostMon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 pm Offline
Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm2474A place with lots of sheep and ecstasy.
I bite my nails. Its awful and gross. But I still do it.
I should amputate my arms.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostWed Jan 05, 2011 9:37 pm Offline
Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 am29eanus
I listen to my iPOD when I go to sleep which is terrible because I never hear when my alarm clock goes off in the morning. : x
'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

Quit doing the titty dance!
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostThu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:50 pm1164I'm not in the mirror, I'm inside you
I think it's safe to say I am obsessed with Kenny :wink:
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostFri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
iloveyouguys wrote:
I can't drink tap water. I just can't fucking do it.

I can't either. I don't like drinking water period. Unless it is a hot day or something, and the water is cold, will I sip at it. I know it's not good but drinking water really does make me feel sick right after.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostSun May 22, 2011 2:03 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:02 pm0
I'm obsessed with Harry Potter (books and movies), Green Day, Lady Gaga, and coloring my/other people's hair. A weird habit/obsession is organizing things by color. Ever since I was a kid, I always organized crayon boxes by color. Now its worse. I work at Kmart and I constantly organize the nail polish, shirts, makeup, anything I can by color. It's really weird. I used to have really bad OCD and other issues, but a good 3 months in rehab fixed that for me. Haha apparently I'm obsessed with South Park enough to the point that it bothers my boyfriend, who also loves it but gets tired of watching it everyday like me :wink:
Kat Skellington <3
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostTue Oct 11, 2011 2:04 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I dunno if this is really a habit or obsession, maybe more of a preference, but I don't like to wear the same color of shirt two days in a row. Or rather a similar hue I suppose. I'll do blue or grey one day, then red the next. Then when I run out of red (since I have more blues & greys than anything else) I might reluctantly start wearing the white print tees. (I seem to look fatter in a white shirt. :? )
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:33 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
My strange obsession is that I always want to have something in my hands. And a strange fascination with pens....
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostWed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Well, I have OCD, Aspergers. Plenty of habits and obsessions go along with it.

OK obsessions:

Well we can start with South Park. I'm somewhat obsessed with Stan, and Stan's relationship with Kyle.

I've been a radio geek all my life. Everything I do revolves around radio. You know, AM/FM radio. I watch South Park, I find some way to tie it to radio. I take a walk, I do radio in my head.

(OCD-related obsessions)

I have to do the sign of the cross and count to 8 everytime I walk in and out of my house.

I have to have something between my knees when I sleep. Usually that's a blanket or a pillow.

I have to pray at Midnight.

I have to read a bible verse at 2AM.

Certain things have to be in certain orders.

There's others but I won't go into them.

I'm on Zoloft for the OCD. If I was not on the Zoloft, I probably wouldn't be posting this right now. It's a very disabling disorder when not treated. It can ruin and take your life hostage.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostThu Oct 13, 2011 7:35 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
I think my biggest habit/obsession is cracking my neck. It's very loud and obnoxious, but hey, my neck gets stiff.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostThu Oct 13, 2011 9:15 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I tend to crack my knuckles...
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostThu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
As do I. Knuckles that is, not neck. During the lunch break at work.

Also, I always keep money bills in the left back pocket of my pants, and coins in the little rigth one. Money has to be stacked by value from the biggest to the smallest, facing up, bills folded once so the smallest bill is exposed, and put in my pocket so that the face of the character on the bill is facing away from my ass.

When I'm feeling bad, I must not step on lines. If I'm feeling good I just don't care.

Pictures on walls must be perfetly leveled.

There are others.

It's not as bad as it seems when you read this. I learned to control this obsessions, cause, as kfgg said, they can take your life hostage.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Bite nails, Breaking my knuckles....

Others:

I pick/trim my hair, especially my nose hair :oops: I know it's gross but I cannot breathe if there is a lot of hair around there. I have an ugly obsession with hair....I have it all over my body (back too!) but can't get rid of it. I've learned to tame it...sorta.

I also used to bite my "pointer" finger when younger...somehow it reduced my stress :roll:

On a lighter note....I have to check my alarm clock constantly before school because I dread being late due to oversleeping...multiple alarms set as well, cause I never get up on the first! :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Habits / Obsessions PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:24 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Trying to get the last word in, giving an honest answer when someone asks me something even if i think it'll piss them off, crossing the road if people walk down the street on the same side as me toward me, can't sleep until I finish what I wanted to do for the day.

"Bite nails"
I'm biting my nails as I read that...got no nail scissors with me to cut them with!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 42 of 43 644 posts Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next