Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 75 1124 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 75  Next
What Did You Do Today? PostMon May 01, 2006 12:06 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
Just simply write what you did today

Today I got an after school detention for walking into my friends class and saying hey. How gay is that. I also got my report Card back. 64 average, not bad
Last edited by Cartman_91 on Mon May 01, 2006 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostMon May 01, 2006 12:10 pm Offline
Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm1422Beady eyes, Flapping heads, Canada!
I was at home, I got up at 10:00 AM
Watched TV for a hour while eating coco pops.
Then i got ready and dressed by 12:00 PM
I went around my cousins house til 6:00PM then my mother made dinner, Dolmino tomato and spaghetty and meat balls and im on sps right now.
WHat I did today (so Far) PostMon May 01, 2006 12:11 pm Offline
Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:23 pm99
So far I've just been reading articles on RNA interference microarrays. Probably nothing anyone else is interested in. Daydreamed a little and posted here.
PostMon May 01, 2006 12:12 pm Offline
Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:10 am94Planet Earth
Wasted a day here when I should have been watching the Talladega race on FX.
PostMon May 01, 2006 12:49 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
kanichiwa wrote:
I was at home, I got up at 10:00 AM
Watched TV for a hour while eating coco pops.
Then i got ready and dressed by 12:00 PM
I went around my cousins house til 6:00PM then my mother made dinner, Dolmino tomato and spaghetty and meat balls and I'm on sps right now.

Your Having spaghetti tonight? Me too
PostMon May 01, 2006 7:07 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2005 11:55 am3485Awesomeville
Went to school
went to tennis match
kicked ass in tennis match
went home for about 15 minutes
went to work
got back from work
ate pizza
did business project
got on BBS
started typing this
hit submit
Setting the standard since 1852
PostMon May 01, 2006 7:51 pm Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:27 pm31
Studied about cocaine addiction in rats, then watched the Red Sox beat the yankees (Big Papi makes me just a little gay, but then everybody is a little gay...right?)
I don't know, but at least from now on, every time we look at the moon, we can know that Willzy-x is up there, dancing with the other zypods in his castle.
PostMon May 01, 2006 7:54 pm Offline
Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:40 pm98in the clouds......
went to school
did our state test wich is called the WASL
got home
went on the bbs
got off
played with my puppy,Bonzi
went to my 4-h cat meeting
went home
and got on the bbs :)
PostMon May 01, 2006 8:10 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:07 pm955Willy Dribble!!!
I went to my telcm class.
Wore my pirate costume to class, got weird looks but it was cool.
Met a man from Mexico today and we discussed the Moaist riots in Venezuela and how cool Che was even though neither of us are communist.
Tried to go to Mako bowl but it was closed because of the immigration protests down town.
I cried because I couldn't eat my Macaroni salad which I usually would buy at Mako bowl.
I told someone I was crying because of the protests and they misunderstood and thought I was passionate about politics, which made me stop crying and giggle-snort.
And then I wasted a lot of time on these forums while waiting for a position on Anime Expo staff because I’m too-poor-to-pay-my-way.
After an hour they called back to say they’d call me back in a week. *kills them*
And that’s about it.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
PostMon May 01, 2006 8:41 pm Offline
Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:03 pm814Conspiracy of cartographers
Well, there was class, but that's of no significance.

The Athens (my town) International Film Festival is this week, so to take part in the festivities, I decided to see one movie every day of the week, last Friday until Thusday. Today, I saw Iron Island from Iran.

I'm feelin' cultured!

That sounds dirty, doesn't it?
PostMon May 01, 2006 8:53 pm Offline
Mon May 01, 2006 8:03 pm8
I was home sick from school today (I slept in...on accident).
Then, I signed up for this website, and I beat FarCry Insticts on the Xbox. Not much at all...
[center]Image
[/center][center]Click my sig to be redirected to iPodWizard.[/center]
PostMon May 01, 2006 9:12 pm Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:18 pm758earth
Lets see...

Got up at 6:45 and went to work
Got home about 5:15
Watched some tv
Played basketball
went mushroom hunting for a little while(didn't find any)(these are mushrooms you eat if anybody doesn't know)
watched some basketball(nba playoffs)
played a little more basketball
took a shower
and now i'm watching jay leno/jimmy kimmel, and will be asleep hopefully within the next hour
PostMon May 01, 2006 9:17 pm Offline
Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:35 pm745Not where you are, obviously.
Woke up, did homework, died a little inside.

Went to work, bought some games with employee discount. Went to other job and got free Chinese food. Also "checked out" "Mega Man X: Maverick Hunter" for the PSP.

Went to school, played "Brain Age" for the DS (I love Sudoku now that I'm good at it), and learned a little bit while I was there.

Skipped my other college class to hang out with Danielle. Went shopping with her, and came back home.

Beat "Mega Man X: Maverick Hunter". Going to play "X-Men Legends 2" for a while before I go to bed...aside from posting on here that is.
PostMon May 01, 2006 9:20 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Let's see..I got up at 8, went to work..Then after work I went out to coffee with a friend.
PostMon May 01, 2006 10:10 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:42 pm17
This douchebag owes me money becuase i let him borrow a cd and he lost and he said he would pay me back the $20. 6 months later i still don't have the money and i hardly ever see him anymore and he never picks up his phone when i call b/c he's scared of what i'll do to him. So i find him today over at my friends house in the garage. As soon as I walk in i see him sneakely grab a little screwdriver and he puts it done by his side. Then I start yellng at him "GIVE ME MY FUC@ING MONEY!!!!!!" and he flat out tells me "No." So we go on like this for a while and then i grab, I'm about to start beating the sh!t out of him and then the pu$$y pulls up the screwdriver and tells me he's going to stab me. And then he starts calling me a pu$$y and all this stuff and he's the one who won't put down the screwdriver and fight me like a man. I tried to kick his a$$ a few more times but he kept on pulling out that d@mn screw driver. I ended up getting ten bucks from him and I'm going to get the other ten when he doesn't have the screwdriver. Until then I'm just going to take a dump in the back seat of his truck. :x
Shpadoinkel!!!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 75 1124 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 75  Next