Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 20 of 20 291 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
The Possessed
-Dostoevsky
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostTue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 am Offline
Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:03 pm574
iloveyouguys wrote:
The Possessed
-Dostoevsky

you are not serious about that.
At first,I picked it up because the title sounded cool and all that but then by the time I've reached 350 pages or so I had to close the book.It's just too damn political for my taste.
Brothers Karamazov still rule though.

ON:a french dictionary.I'm up to 10 pages.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostThu Oct 11, 2012 6:35 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
John F. Kennedy's Inaugural Speech. It's for school. Recently, I checked a book out from the library about cults. It's so interesting and disturbing how some cults work.
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostFri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Wikipedia articles about spiders. This is really not a good use of my time.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostFri Apr 12, 2013 5:25 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Maximum Ride

Official Rob Zombie Forum. Joined about a month a ago.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostFri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
L-form bacteria, cell walls and the evolution of life.
Jeff Errington.

Sometimes you can get rid of a bacteria's cell wall without killing it. Since the complex process of normal replication requires a wall, it was thought that finding out how these wall-bacteria things replicate could show a simpler and earlier mechanism. The diversity and success of bacteria may be down to them getting the wall. Since most antibiotics target the wall and some pathogens are wall-less, studying wall-less ones may have medical benefits. One of the main obstacles to getting DNA into bacteria is their wall, so wall-less bacteria could be good biotech vectors. Covering those topics, the paper was an interesting read.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 20 of 20 291 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20