Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 18 of 20 291 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostTue Jul 15, 2008 1:54 pm Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:49 pm328Ohio
I'm reading a really aweshome book called Cruddy, by Lynda Barry. It's so twisted...but I totally love it! I finished it like ten minutes ago. D: But unfortuntely the main character commits suicide in the end...
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostWed Jul 16, 2008 1:23 pm Offline
Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:20 pm2
I am currently reading a book called "The Law of Psychic Phenomena" by Thomson Jay Hudson.

And no, before anyone wonders, I am not some guy who wants to explode things with his mind or anything like that. I have just had some things happen in my life that don't really seem to be touched on or explained except in books dealing with the psychic area.

This is actually a really good book. Hudson is actually a doctor in Psychology that decided to take his studies into the realm of Parapsychology, or the realm of psychic phenomena. What he does is he approaches this topic from a strictly scientific perspective, working to develop a hypothesis that will surround all areas that deal with what people consider to be "psychic". Really a good book. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I'll send you a link to an online version of the book.
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostThu Aug 07, 2008 3:30 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:55 am477
A humor/ fiction book made a local best selling author, entitled "Stainless Longganisa". It's a book for aspiring writers. He inspired me to continue the stories that I decided to stop making.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostThu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
My "Fact or Crap" Calendar , everyday has a different piece of trivia and you have to decide if its fact or crap...
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostThu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 am Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
Does Sports Illustrated count??

If not, then Stephen Colbert's " I am America (and so can you)"

:D
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostWed Nov 05, 2008 10:18 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:42 pm6Melburns Australia
I read Uncensored magazine

uncensored.co.nz free first issue downloadable pdf
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostWed Nov 05, 2008 11:24 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
To my left I have a copy of Chemistry Review magazine open on an article describing how Teburculosis drugs can be used to treat it (they interact with the cell wall usually) and how drug resistant forms evolved and what makes their cell walls resistant to traditional treatments.

On my right I have an open copy of Private Eye magazine, my favourite political satire in the world though it mainly deals with local UK issues. Drunken poliecemen, overcrowded jails, corrupt chineese hotel managers and how prisons have become our assylums in the alternative news pages at the back.

I'm also reading your mind as you read this. Yes YOURS. :mrgreen:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostMon Nov 17, 2008 4:56 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm769i am both everywhere and nowhere
Nothing right now, though a month ago i was reding "The Confessions of Alliester Crowley" by Alliester Crowley, it was one of the most interestingly disturbing things i had ever read. But soon i will be reading "Moonchild" by Alliester Crowley, or "Brave New World" by Adelous Huxley. (I might of spelled the names wrong...)
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostMon Nov 17, 2008 6:03 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:59 pm793under the cork tree
I'm re-reading "To Kill a MockingBird". I read it for fun in September, and I loved it! It's...amazing!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostTue Nov 18, 2008 9:33 am Offline
Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 pm28
The Canterbury Tales for homework. I'm also rereading The Shining by Stephen King for fun.
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostWed May 26, 2010 9:57 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 pm191Milwaukee WI
I just finished reading Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Pride and prejudice and zombies and (What is probably my favorite book since I was eight) Farenheit 451. I just started reading Dawn of the dreadfuls the prequel to Pride and prejudice and zombies.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostWed May 26, 2010 4:16 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
the song on my ipod
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostWed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm Offline
Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 pm1283Over the clouds...
Body Mind Balancing by Osho, my friend gave me that, said it'll help me after detox lol i've read a little of it yet but i'll finish it soon, kinda good one
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostThu May 27, 2010 2:49 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
trying to study my driving book at posting here at the same time
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: What are you reading (other than this board) ? PostTue Mar 22, 2011 9:57 pm Offline
Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:44 pm6
I've just finished Slaughterhouse Five, now I'm reading
Edgar Allan Poe's complete short stories, translated to spanish by Julio Cortazar
Unidos o dominados

Sort by  
Page 18 of 20 291 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next