Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 525 7867 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 525  Next
A "how do you feel?" thread PostWed Dec 07, 2005 6:18 pm
fine just fine, fine just fine, fine. :D
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 7:31 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Tired, but pretty good.
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 7:43 pm Offline
Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:58 pm132somewhere in Europe
F**kin pissed off!!!! :x :evil: :!: i hate my history teacher who is also my f**kin english teacher!!! shes a f**kin bitch!!. Its the second last week of school and i have to bloody f**kin hand in a history essay on the Great F**KIN Depression!!!, 2 bloody pages typed minimum, and this is supposed to go towards the yearly F**KIN REPORT!!!! and in the last week of school (next week) I have a f**king geograaphy test on tuesday and then on F**KING LAST DAY, a science F**KIN test!!! i hate school, i hate my english and history teacher who non stop give me work without even motivating me, and I want to f*cking DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

>>X Y Z 32<<
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 7:45 pm Offline
PS: I feel a little better now :D

>>X Y Z 32<<
Last edited by xyz32 on Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 7:49 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
^ Hey let's not double post. :O

I'm feeling pretty good. Calm considering I just ate a cookie and there's new SP on tonight.
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 7:53 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Hey, that isn't that bad..Your essay on the Great Depression is only 2 pages, hell for my community college classes, I used to do ten page essays..Just figure out what subject related to the Depression you wanna write about, go to Google, type in the key words history and Great Depression, and go find a bunch of sites you can do research from. It is easy to write a two page essay in a few hours, for my history of the Pacific Northwest class, I used to do it all the time..

If you are still online, and you would like some help writing the paper just let me know.
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 7:56 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm1541In the Sunshine State!
pretty happy because the new SP episode is in 5 min!!
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 3:06 am Offline
yeh but i have to write about how the depression effeected farmers and how the government responded and sh*t, and stuff like working for the dole and on the susso and omg we had book page references to find the info and because i dont hav the book i hav to use the stinkin net whih dosnt give me the answers im looking for becaus ethe stupid google search engine dosnt except such specific searches and its due tommorow dammit!!!!!!! and it counts as 40% of the flippin yearly report its so cheap ass!!! if i fail this not only do i move down in history but in PE, and PD as well and there r cocky tight asses in the bottom classes who think they r so gangsta and hardcore and dont give a sh*t about school because they r absoloute try hards and i hate em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x
The Great depression is not history, its f*ckin now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

>>X Y Z 32<<
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 3:09 am Offline
Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:05 am1
Im feeling GRRRRREEEAAATTTTT! !

Such a beautiful day!
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 3:30 am Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:39 am114Tucson
I feel like Cartman in ep #1: fire coming out my ass. Also, I feel haggard and old as hell. Aint that great?
Damn, dude, China is f^cked-up!
I love you guys . . . (aw, screw you guys.)
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 3:45 am Offline
Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:14 am261Vancouver, BC
I feel bored/tired, but not so tired that I'll get off the computer to go to sleep.
I live off of dead things.
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 12:49 pm Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
I feel like an utterly talentless douche-chewing dickhead who's made one awful, delusional decision after another throughout his entire life.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 1:20 pm Offline
Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:10 pm1107Pittsburgh - Home of the Steelers :D
[quote="xyz32"e0]yeh but i have to write about how the depression effeected farmers and how the government responded and sh*t, and stuff like working for the dole and on the susso and omg we had book page references to find the info and because i dont hav the book i hav to use the stinkin net whih dosnt give me the answers I'm looking for becaus ethe stupid google search engine dosnt except such specific searches and its due tommorow dammit!!!!!!! and it counts as 40% of the flippin yearly report its so cheap ass!!! if i fail this not only do i move down in history but in PE, and PD as well and there r cocky tight asses in the bottom classes who think they r so gangsta and hardcore and dont give a sh*t about school because they r absoloute try hards and i hate em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x
The Great depression is not history, its f*ckin now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:[/quotee0]

[color=cyane0]If it makes you feel any better, I have a 25 page research paper due in .. two weeks, I think, and I have to discuss two multi-cultural texts. It's going to be effing huge, what with all my primary and secondary support. And it counts as my whole second nine weeks grade.

Right now, I'm feeling pretty well. [/colore0]
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 2:35 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2005 11:55 am3485Awesomeville
^That's about 2 pages anight, or if your me 25 pages the night before it's due.

I'm feeling ok, not too good, not too bad.
Setting the standard since 1852
PostThu Dec 08, 2005 2:38 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:05 am331in a cereal box looking for the toy
I feel like the BAT DAD. Wanting to yell at little kids and say they suck.
ImageImageImage

Sort by  
Page 1 of 525 7867 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 525  Next