Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 523 of 525 7867 posts Previous  1 ... 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525  Next
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm Offline
Sat May 11, 2013 5:59 pm9United States of America
Feeling just ducky!
Mr. Garrison: Well, I’m sorry Wendy, but I just don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die. - Greatest South Park Quote Ever
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostMon May 13, 2013 8:57 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Under the weather a bit. I picked up a cold on that party this weekend. Nothing serious though.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostWed May 29, 2013 9:23 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
^ Get better soon, man.

Doin' all right. Got home from my gf's place a while ago, and I'm just looking over some messages before calling it a night.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostFri May 31, 2013 10:10 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Okay. I should've gone to pack up some more of Mary's things today, rather than nap, but I was completely wiped out after work today.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostMon Jun 03, 2013 12:36 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Relieved. My house key has been missing for almost a week but my sister found it today! It was in her purse for some reason. All I can come up with is my key fell out my pocket into her purse if it was in the passenger's seat as we were driving to the store last Tues.

Soooo happy it has been found. I misplace it a lot but this has been the longest stint. Am putting that sucker on my Harry Potter keychain this time so I can't easily loose it ever again!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostMon Jun 03, 2013 1:21 pm Offline
Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:12 pm0
I'm good 8)

and a fan of Randy Marsh <3
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 pm Offline
Not bad. Not bad day at all. Drank two beers after not so hard days night.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Jun 06, 2013 2:10 pm Offline
Okay. In San Antonio now. Slept in the car most of the way here. (on the verge of falling asleep now) I just hope I've made all the right decisions for Mary's service tomorrow.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostFri Jun 07, 2013 6:29 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Sad that I'm leaving Norwich after 4 years, possibly for the last time. Happy as I got my first job interview (over the phone) today. My future seems semi-secure.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Jun 08, 2013 2:15 am Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
I'm halfway through my A2-Levels so I'm feeling pressurised.

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Jun 08, 2013 6:16 am Offline
Pretty great. Mary's funeral went off without a hitch, and I know it was exactly what she would have wanted. The lady really loved her turquoise, and I was a little bummed that I couldn't find a turquoise colored urn for her, but it turns out the one I picked had a turquoise interior. :D
However, this hotel bed I've been sleeping on has left me with a kinked-up back. (why is it no matter how nice the place, the beds are always crap?)
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostMon Jun 10, 2013 9:22 am Offline
Like I should be doing something, but there's nothing to do. No emails to send, no people to call, nothing to organise... Feels weird after a week crammed with obligations.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Jul 04, 2013 3:05 pm Offline
I almost shat myself! A locust or a pray mantis or some other big creepy creature landed on my foot. My heart's still pounding.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Jul 04, 2013 3:49 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
Mamont wrote:
Like I should be doing something, but there's nothing to do. No emails to send, no people to call, nothing to organise... Feels weird after a week crammed with obligations.

That would be wonderful. Seems there is always something to worry about in this hell hole. I hate being poor. Going to be moving out on my own soon, try to land a job in construction. I could use the hard labor exercise, and I am genuinely interested in building sh*t, I love watching it on TV so why not do it?

Bug wrote:
Pretty great. Mary's funeral went off without a hitch, and I know it was exactly what she would have wanted. The lady really loved her turquoise, and I was a little bummed that I couldn't find a turquoise colored urn for her, but it turns out the one I picked had a turquoise interior.

My dad's urn is really really over decorated, I don't like it. :o But I am not the one sleeping with it next to my bed every night like my sister. I couldn't do that, that would be weird. We didn't really have a "funeral" for him, I doubt he would want one. We had a family get-together at a nice park with a pond and ducks. It is MUCH cheaper than renting out a funeral home, you are outside and having food, with music he loved playing in the background, and it is not nearly as sad and depressing as a tiny dark room with a service. I have no idea why more people don't do these kind of "funeral". A "celebration of life" is much better and cheaper. Why pay more to be completely depressed? I am sure the dead person would want you to remember them and their funeral in a positive light, and not have to cry when talking about their funeral in the future.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Jul 04, 2013 11:23 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I'm a little wiped out from working a crazy evening on the 3rd AND a long day on the 4th, but for time-and-a-half for the 4th, who's complaining?

Anyway, I'm unwinding by posting and listening to the fireworks show outside. I'd join in, but our dogs are a bit freaked out by the whole thing.

Sort by  
Page 523 of 525 7867 posts Previous  1 ... 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525  Next