Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 524 of 525 7867 posts Previous  1 ... 521, 522, 523, 524, 525  Next
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostTue Jul 09, 2013 9:37 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
My left foot hurts. It's been like that for a week now. I think it might be from shoes I wear at work. Maybe I should be wearing sneakers, but I don't want to ruin them.
I have flat feet too, so that doesn't help either.
If this keeps up, I'll have to see a doctor.

Barack_Obama wrote:
We didn't really have a "funeral" for him, I doubt he would want one. We had a family get-together at a nice park with a pond and ducks. It is MUCH cheaper than renting out a funeral home, you are outside and having food, with music he loved playing in the background, and it is not nearly as sad and depressing as a tiny dark room with a service. I have no idea why more people don't do these kind of "funeral". A "celebration of life" is much better and cheaper. Why pay more to be completely depressed? I am sure the dead person would want you to remember them and their funeral in a positive light, and not have to cry when talking about their funeral in the future.

That sounds nice.
In my town graveyard is right next to school courtyard. I hated how we had to be quiet during a funeral. Out of respect for the dead. Yeah, children playing is terribly disrespectful!
When I die I want a party. Loud, rambunctious, godless party with rivers of alcohol.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostTue Jul 09, 2013 4:23 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Quote:
I am sure the dead person would want you to remember them and their funeral in a positive light

If they don't want that then they don't deserve to be remembered. People probably only do the more depressing kind of funeral because it's traditional.

Fat since my pants ripped. I walked up and down the beach about 20 times in my shorts to try and lose weight.

Quote:
In my town graveyard is right next to school courtyard.

I wasn't allowed to have my lunch in school at my second primary school for whatever reason so I used to eat it in the graveyard and watch the squirrels that lived there. Your "when I die I want a party" quote makes me wonder what a drunk squirrel would look like :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostWed Jul 10, 2013 6:39 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Unassumption wrote:
I wasn't allowed to have my lunch in school at my second primary school for whatever reason so I used to eat it in the graveyard and watch the squirrels that lived there. Your "when I die I want a party" quote makes me wonder what a drunk squirrel would look like :I

Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostFri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 pm Offline
Pissed off that my mum is drunk off her ass and barking like Glenn Beck at 9 PM and is going to still be like that all night most likely - on the day that University of Essex said I can study there. Not sure if i should trust her to not do this while i study. I am happy they said I can study there :P

I got a key to my front door and can use it to GTFO of here when a certain someone is pissed now. yay!

Forget drunk squirrels. I had a dream about giraffes with flame throwers on their heads attacking Afghans last night.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostFri Jul 12, 2013 4:11 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Unassumption wrote:
I had a dream about giraffes with flame throwers on their heads attacking Afghans last night.

A patriot, eh?
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostFri Jul 12, 2013 10:44 pm Offline
Hungover
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Jul 13, 2013 2:39 am Offline
Rested. Got home last hight around 1am completely sober, went to sleep and woke up at 10:45. I can't remember when was the last time I got that much sleep.

Unassumption wrote:
Forget drunk squirrels. I had a dream about giraffes with flame throwers on their heads attacking Afghans last night.

I'd like to get inside your brain for a day. :lol:
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Jul 13, 2013 7:42 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Unassumption wrote:
I had a dream about giraffes with flame throwers on their heads attacking Afghans last night.

...The people, or the fluffy knotted throw?

My brain gave me a RED/Burn Notice mashup dream last night. I was around some old buildings in what looked like Florida, and next thing I know Mary-Louise Parker, John Malcovich, and some other random dude are going into an old storefront with her daughter (???) to hide out or something, then the "old friend" that runs the store turns on them and kidnaps the daughter. The whole ordeal climaxes with the 'friend', daughter, and a bunch of other random baddies hiding out in a big truck that's really a large holding cell of some sort, and Mary-Louise kicking the ass of some random woman who's guarding the thing. I think the rest of the plan was to have Malcovich spring the girl while the other dude traps the baddies in the truck and drives it off, but the sound of my neighbor working on his house woke me up.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:30 pm Offline
My arms ache like I lifted an elephant because I lifted two one kilo weights 20 times about 2 days back. My arms are dead.

I dreamed of sewing a snake to a bird so i can have a flying snake.
The next day I dreamed my driving instructor was a robot from Japan and the car he drives was a transformer. Since we're on the topic of odd dreams.
When it's hot i have STRANGE dreams!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Aug 31, 2013 8:01 am Offline
Groggy. I just woke up from an afternoon nap. My head still hurts from alcohol induced dehydration.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 pm Offline
Okay. Found some new antique malls today. Found some new records at Doc's. Put about 100 miles on Mary's car today checking all of that out too.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Aug 31, 2013 8:20 pm Offline
I feel like i played super metroid because i watched a letsplay of it
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostTue Sep 03, 2013 4:46 pm Offline
I've been just this side of undead all day. Super tired, a tad depressed for no reason that I can see. Came home, snacked, showered, napped, and I feel a little better now. Maybe a good meal, and some good sleep tonight will help.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:59 am Offline
Still popped from my super long walk a few days ago. Feel like pooping probably because i ate too much toothpaste.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostTue Oct 22, 2013 8:11 am Offline
Tired with a slight headache.

Sort by  
Page 524 of 525 7867 posts Previous  1 ... 521, 522, 523, 524, 525  Next