Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 521 of 525 7867 posts Previous  1 ... 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525  Next
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostWed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
full. *urp* I've got a massive Chophouse Cheddar Burger and vat of fries in my stomach right now.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostWed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
Hungry and I wish I could have what Bug just ate.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSun Mar 10, 2013 8:57 am Offline
:/ Just... I dont' really know. Everything that's going on with Mary has me feeling a bit apprehensive. I just hope I can keep her up here. (and from ever driving off once her car is over there. may have to pull the battery or something.)

I'm also... okay, while we were down in the south part of the state, I stopped by Austin and picked up an old Zenith Circle of Sound stereo with radio (sans-cart) that I found on Craigslist. I may have paid a bit too much for it, but I really, really wanted it and the girl I bought it from seemed like she could've used the money. I should've haggled a little more I think, but whatever. I'm just happy to have my Walter-o-Phone. :mrgreen:
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostWed Mar 13, 2013 12:22 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
I feel awesome. My stomach is full of pepperoni deep dish pizza. And i only ate half of the pie, too. :lol:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Mar 21, 2013 11:23 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Upset. A festival we were supposed to play was canceled because the government decided to raise VAT for concerts from 0 to 25%. Organisers canceled the festival because even if it was sold out they would still lose money. :x

Nostalgic. I've been listening to music from Vice City soundtrack. Old memories. I can't believe it's been so many years.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Mar 21, 2013 8:52 pm Offline
sh*tty. I'm sick. Coughing up phlegm, and my throat's just swollen enough to where I can't cough it all up. ugh.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSun Mar 24, 2013 6:22 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Great that all my coursework is over. Had my last lecture of undergrad education. I'm a little worried about my exams, dissertation and future. Excited about the future, mostly?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSun Mar 24, 2013 11:20 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
A little sad since at this time for the past two weeks I was in Vegas with my mom. Sucks knowing I'm not going to wake up tomorrow to help her out with nanny stuff and witness the cute antics of the 1 year old boy or help the 7-year-old with her homework or write little books.

Hope I get to do this stuff again soon.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostMon Mar 25, 2013 8:56 pm Offline
Pretty good. The parts for my Zenith came today. Alas, it needs a new needle and idler wheel to run perfectly. I also got some new transistors to replace some old sketchy looking ones on the left channel pre and main driver. (fingers crossed that fixes the low volume problem) I should probably test the capacitors at some point too.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostTue Mar 26, 2013 6:41 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Like I should have removed the splinter i got in my hand in January by now ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Mar 28, 2013 3:17 pm Offline
Pretty god. We had a kick ass band practice. Made some progress on a new song. I like where it's taking us.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostThu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 pm Offline
Not great. Super tired, and super frustrated, but I think I'm too tired for it to effect me.
I think I've ruined my Zenith. I replaced the two transistors on the left channel, but I hooked them up wrong. Dead channel. I swapped the leads around and tried it again. Dead channel. Then I realized I had been looking at the schematic wrong and still had them installed wrong. In the process of correcting it, I replaced the two transistors (since I wasn't sure if I had fried them or not.) Still nothing on the Left. *sigh*
Then there's stuff with Mary. She's wanting to go home, but we keep going around and around on why she left, why she's up here by us, and... that's tiring. At least I feel less guilty about putting her in assisted living. She microwaved her underwear yesterday in an attempt to dry them out, singed them, and smoked her apartment up. Image Now I just have to figure out a way to keep her there at Emeritus, and occupied, so it takes her mind off of being there. With her COPD and congestive heart failure, (like the doctor says) I dont' think she has more than a few years left in her. I just hope I have those years left in me to deal with her.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 am Offline
I'm ill again. Again! That's the fourth time this year. What's wrong with my immune system?
That's it! This autumn I'm definitely getting a flu shot.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostSat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I've been feeling crappy these last few days, thanks to a cold that kicked in on Tuesday night.

I hope it's almost done soon; tomorrow's my birthday, and I do NOT look forward to feeling bleh bleh bleh when I'm trying to have fun.
Re: A "how do you feel?" thread PostMon Apr 22, 2013 2:18 pm Offline
Nostalgic. Listening to old Bush songs from Razorblade Suitcase. Synapse always takes me back to autumn of 1999.

Sort by  
Page 521 of 525 7867 posts Previous  1 ... 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525  Next