Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 56 834 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next
Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSun Dec 11, 2005 9:58 am Offline
Sat May 15, 2004 11:02 am4310U MWG OSS E NH NA USA EC NY SW in LI
Discuss anything you know about the great plant, your opinions on it, your favorite type, stories, and anything else and everything else about Pot.
I'll start off with a story.
Wednesday I was gonna go to my friend's house with 10 bucks. He couldn't hang out, so I told him to make 5 dollars by Friday, I said this to him on Wednesday. You see the thing is a lot of the dealers are how you say dry this time of the year. (Out of supplies.) So for many people around here it's harder to get weed. People have their connections and even though their dealers might still have some sh*t or knows someone has has it, it's harder to get. But for some people it's rather easy to get it. I don't trust the kid that my friend has been buying from. No one does. My friend will get robbed there if he continues to go there alone. So my (dealer) friend that I was getting it from told me if I got him 20 bucks by the end of 9th period Thursday, Friday during school I'd get 20 dollars of the best regs, and it'd be more than 20 dollars worth. When this kid says they're the best regs he means it. He f*cking hates regs. I had the choice between the regs or a little less than a gram of killer dro. I went with the regs. Thursday, my friend (not dealer) didn't get the money, he smoked a joint then got on the bus. For this I slapped him. In the end I got the 5 dollars. Friday I did not get my regs, I got more than a gram worth of the really good dro. I got it in the morning. I didn't even look at it cause there's cameras in the school. I trusted this friend (dealer) cause I've known him all my life practically. (2nd grade.) So until 7th period I had no clue what it looked like. But I did feel it a bunch of times, the sh*t smelled so nice, but the smell was powerful, any time I put my hand in my pocket, 10 seconds or more it'd smell like the weed, which was in a bag sealed. My pens stank of it. When I looked at it, red hairs galore. I got on the bus and on the bus ride to my friend's house they wanted to see it. But I get paranoid about talking about it, or flashing pot around on the bus nowadays. Cuase my sister and her little friends are right behind us and they are all rats. So when they get off the bus I show him. Then he and his brother tell me they have a suprise at their house. We get off the bus and they say some stupid thing which I didn't believe. They said they had coke, they could get that easily hell so could I but we don't do that sh*t. I get inside, I ask what's the suprise. They start pulling bags out of everywhere. 8 or 9 twenty dollar bags. From 3:00-4:20 and that's no exaggeration we toked. We went through 5 bowls. We woulda done a 6th because it was 4:20, but the gravity bong was quickly emptied and the pipe was away at the time. We got so f*cked up. I got and I ate a huge ass stake sat on my parents new back massager for the computer chair, and watched the Patriot with my dad. I passed out 11ish.

Now Discuss.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 10:26 am Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:47 am248The Island of Misfit Mascots Commune
sounds nice :D

My friend was trying to smoke a blunt with a "Green Leaf" and my homeboy tried to tell him those make your heart bleed, is that true?

oh uh...

My close homeboy DJ is on probation (or was), and he was across the street from his school (theres a park there) and there was like 10-15 people hitting on this fat ass white owl blunt xtra. DJ goes to 1st hour and about 30 mins in he is called down to the office to find out that he was snitched on (only 2 people out of the 10-15 were snitch on). So he tried to play it off you know like "What are you talking about". long story short he was suspended for 19 days. He got in an argument with his Grandma that day about it and ended up running away to his girlfriend ambers house about 3 days before turning himself in and his dad took him to the Youth Center (Juve). The next day he had to go to court. Me and my homeboy Marcel went to it and said we were his cousins (I'm white and marcel is black :lol: ). Well hes supposed to be on the waiting list for house arrest basically, but DJs dad told the court where Amber was staying, so me and Marcels had to wait for the court to get over, run out of the courtroom call Amber and tell her what happened. We rushed down to her dad's house and kidnapped her, bought a 20 sack of some bomb and rolled 5 blunts and sold 1 for 5
Darth Chef: Hello there children, how would you like to suck on my chocolate salty balls.

SAC Leader: You mean like a chocolate candy?

Darth Chef: No, I mean my balls!!
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 10:27 am Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:43 am1022Wales
Errr Drugs are Bad mmmmKay
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 12:18 pm Offline
Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:32 am957Netherlands
God, I'm so glad that it's legal here.
No dealers (well, there still are dealers, but they mostly have coke and heroin which I will never buy), you just walk into a coffeeshop with money and come out of there with pot! Yay!
Although the laws around it are quite difficult to comprehend, but you can buy it and smoke it at home or in a coffeeshop, so I'm happy.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 12:23 pm Offline
Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:21 pm1crap coral
I am moving to the Netherlands...
*FUKITOL*
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 12:33 pm Offline
Sun May 29, 2005 7:44 pm2692North America
One time when I was stressed to the max, my best friend offered me a joint. She told me that it got rid of stress and I tried it. It really works when you need to loosen up.
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 12:41 pm Offline
Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:55 pm1812UP YOURS
I don't smoke weed, and I don't ever plan to.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 12:52 pm Offline
Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:46 am1253Nederland
A friend of mine offered me a joint two years ago. But I don't need that stuff, so I said no thanks.

Other countries of the European Union want us to change the softdrugs legislation. I think they should mind their own business.
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 12:55 pm Offline
Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:38 am610England, Worcestershire
i just think smokings sick, whoever does it are sick and twisted people.
(how did you make kyle and stan like that agaath95?)
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 1:08 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:48 am1240In a hole in the forest. Don't try to find me cause your face will never look the same again.
Some of you does really need to watch that theatre I saw some weeks ago.
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm Offline
Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:54 pm1148108 Sugoi Baka Street
I f*cking hate the smell of joints. Fags don't bother me, joints do though, the smell of joints are just horrible!
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 1:18 pm Offline
Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:46 pm182Florida
I got friends who are into pot. I would try it, if I wasn't so damn paranoid about getting tested or caught.
RIP Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 2:01 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I never smoked mary jane but I've been in the same room as people doing it. I was offered weed several times by them but turned it down every time.

Back in 8th grade (2000) I went over to a friends house. He had a stash in his closet above the celing tile. They took a lightbulb with weed oil on it. They took a straw and put it by where you screw the lightbulb into the lamp. They then put a lighter to the outside of the bulb. The bulb would then fill with smoke, and they would inhale it through the straw and get high off the weed oil in the lightbulb.

Once they all got high while I stood and watched. After they were high the lights went off and Revolution #9 of The Beatles White Album (We were all bigtime Beatles nuts back then) went on and we all tried to meditate.

Another time we cut class, went over to one dude's house, the dude smoked weed and we went back to class. He went to class high.

Another time I was sitting in the hallway working on a project and he came up to me and blew in my face. He was just in the bathroom smoking weed out of a pen cap.

They also had bongs made out of water bottles and your average pipes.

Haven't been near weed (or had any friends) since the end of 8th grade.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 4:39 pm Offline
Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:46 pm182Florida
I think having no friends is certainly alot better then having friends like that at all. :shock:
RIP Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 5:54 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
randyhart wrote:
Errr Drugs are Bad mmmmKay

Man, everytime BSR (or anyone else, for that matter) tries to start one of these threads, some dork comes along and posts this quote. It's like clockwork.

Bottom line, enforcing drug laws costs society billions in enforcement every year for virtually no gains. A better idea: legalize it and tax it. Then marijuana will make money for the government and not drug lords.
You read it! You can't unread it!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 56 834 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next