Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 54 of 56 834 posts Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostMon Jan 11, 2010 6:14 am Offline
Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 pm1283Over the clouds...
lol dude nice thread, i never seen this one before, anyways i'm a pothead too and i want to say high to the royal herbalists. i was a daily smoker for like 5 years but i can't smoke anymore, not like i used to be and just for a while (around a few months) just a few joints per month and that's it coz my uncle is a cop and he asked me to quit when i'm in his country so i did lol whenever i get out of that sh*tty place i'll roll the biggest joint in the world and get revenge of my sober days.. so enjoy your high!

Weed is good M'kay?..
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostMon Jan 11, 2010 5:58 pm Offline
Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm529
Drug laws at a glance.

In Maine, possession of drug paraphernalia results in a fine of 300 dollars, minimum.

In Massachussetts, possession of a usable amount of pot results in a fine of 100 dollars MAXIMUM.

They might as well fine you 300 bucks for smoking tobacco out of a corncob pipe. f*ck Maine.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
i don't smoke the green stuff

but i have 3 or 4 friends that do
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm Offline
I just got some stuff from a friend yesterday who got it from another friend who grows and buys a shitload just about every day who claims it to be a hybrid of AK47 and some other brand strain. I cant tell for sure what it is, but its better than anything I've smoked in the past 2 months.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostTue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 am Offline
Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 am66
this thread needs a revival . i got the crazy blueberry up in here. :wink:
i think it should be mandatory .
watch how weed won the west http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... CA1187A5EE
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostTue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 am Offline
Happy 4/20 to SPS!

Im so high right now.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostTue Apr 20, 2010 2:33 pm Offline
33 minutes since we entered 4/21 and i'm already missing yesterday! i think i won't feel awake in like 3 days, i hope you all enjoyed your green day, see you in a year lol
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:29 pm Offline
"Smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night.
I smoke two joints in the afternoon and it makes me feel alright."

f*ck that sh*t...Smoke two BLUNTS! One right after the other. Woke up the next day still stoned as hell.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostTue May 25, 2010 2:42 pm Offline
Here's something I don't get...

Saliva, it's apparently an extremely powerful hallucinogen, in fact one of the most powerful ones ever, and it's totally legal in most states and widely available on the internet

All Marijuana does is make you giggle, tired, and hungry, and it's still illegal

WTF?
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostTue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm Offline
Salvia is weird, and dangerous in the fact that it has a reverse tolerance, meaning, the first time you try it, you might not feel any different. The next time you smoke the same amount of salvia you could trip balls. It intensifies the more you use it.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostTue May 25, 2010 5:50 pm Offline
TOTAL_BRUTAL wrote :
> Salvia is weird, and dangerous in the fact that it has a reverse tolerance,
> meaning, the first time you try it, you might not feel any different. The
> next time you smoke the same amount of salvia you could trip balls. It
> intensifies the more you use it.

Yeah, I've heard it can be scary, but pot also has the dangers of being laced by drug dealers, wouldn't it be better if people could just legally grow it?
It would also be cool if it applied to the same rule as tobacco, you could buy it in packs and you'd have to be 18 or older.
It really doesn't make sense to me, if pot was legal less people would be going to the hospital because it was laced, gang violence would be reduced, and less people would get arrested

But no, the police just want another excuse to run around and arrest people that really don't deserve it, I mean, pedophiles and shoot-outs are still out there, and the Government thinks that smoking something that comes out of the ground is ruining moral values in society / end of stupid Marijuana legalization rant
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostTue May 25, 2010 6:23 pm Offline
True. That's why I never buy from "dealers." In rural America its relatively easy to find friends who grow their own. I've never had problems in regards to any bags being laced as a result.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostWed May 26, 2010 12:24 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
evilcupcake72 wrote :
> Here's something I don't get...
>
> Saliva, it's apparently an extremely powerful hallucinogen, in fact one of
> the most powerful ones ever, and it's totally legal in most states and
> widely available on the internet
>
> All Marijuana does is make you giggle, tired, and hungry, and it's still
> illegal
>
> WTF?
I presume you don't mean spit. I believe you're referring to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum. Right?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostWed May 26, 2010 12:27 pm Offline
Wii fit man wrote :
> evilcupcake72 wrote :
> > Here's something I don't get...
> >
> > Saliva, it's apparently an extremely powerful hallucinogen, in fact one of
> > the most powerful ones ever, and it's totally legal in most states and
> > widely available on the internet
> >
> > All Marijuana does is make you giggle, tired, and hungry, and it's still
> > illegal
> >
> > WTF?
> I presume you don't mean spit. I believe you're referring to
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum. Right?

Oh, yeah, man f*ck typos
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostWed May 26, 2010 9:21 pm Offline
Salvia isn't really legal.. the legal ones on shops are another kind of salvia which is not hallucinogen and the ones on internet are as legal as mushrooms, they're going pretty illegal too and it's not something that makes you high, you just enter a delirious state and loose yourself, you might even die in 10 minutes that it surrounds you, i've tried it once and i won't again xD there's better drugs to get high with

Sort by  
Page 54 of 56 834 posts Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next