Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 55 of 56 834 posts Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostThu May 27, 2010 5:46 pm Offline
Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 pm5Twin Cities, MN, USA
Well, being a Republican, I'm against it. Besides, if it was illegal before, why should it be legalised now? I also am against the idea of using it for medical purposes. How is smoking something supposed to help you feel better?
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostThu May 27, 2010 5:55 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
AugustWearsRed wrote:
Well, being a Republican, I'm against it. Besides, if it was illegal before, why should it be legalised now? I also am against the idea of using it for medical purposes. How is smoking something supposed to help you feel better?

It helps Cancer patients get their appetite back, it's also just completely pointless to make it illegal, it grows out of the fucking ground, it's like arresting someone for smoking cigarettes or chewing tobacco.

And to continue with the whole "feeling better" thing, it was always used for medicinal reasons in the past, in fact, believe it or not, it was an extremely successful crop and most people were required to grow it,

So if pot were legal there would be

>Less Violence
>Better Economy
>Less people would get arrested unfairly
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Last edited by evilcupcake72 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostThu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm Offline
Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm529
AugustWearsRed wrote:

Pot wasnt always illegal, you know. It wasnt until the early 20th/late 19th century that it was outlawed. Around the same time of alcohol prohibition. In fact in the Revolutionary days it was one of the most successful cash crops next to tobacco.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostWed Jun 09, 2010 9:06 pm Offline
Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm18
We all know the facts but the truth is people love smoking weed medical or recreational sh*t im high right now i mean do sober people even really like south park
i mean its a lot more funny with a fatty
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostThu Jun 10, 2010 11:26 am Offline
Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm529
Of course it is, but I can enjoy it sober anyway nonetheless if I have to.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 am Offline
Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 am66
how the fudge did prop 19 fail then? :( :( :(
yes you heard me thats 3 sad faces.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
AugustWearsRed wrote:

Well obviously you wouldn't know unless you:

a) did research
b) use it for medical reasons
c) know someone else who uses it for medical reasons

I've never smoked marijuana in my life, but even I know there's medical advantages to it. It plugs receptors in the brain that trigger pain, and can ease suffering for people with terminal conditions, in addition to reducing stress. It's legal in Canada and the Netherlands, among several other places, and none of them have a bunch of crazed druggies running wild on the streets or stoned people acting stupid in public. They also don't have a massive inmate population from marijuana use and sales, nor are they ravaged by drug wars. So frankly, I don't understand what on Earth the problem is. The only thing I have against it is the fact that it smells terrible, but farts smell worse and they're perfectly legal now, aren't they?

There's Republicans out there that want it legalized, too. Most Republicans, however, are against everything. With all due respect, I don't understand how you people think. They're afraid of changing everything.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSun Nov 07, 2010 4:00 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
"Banning marijuana outright has been a disaster, fueling a massive, increasingly brutal underground economy, wasting billions in scarce law enforcement resources and making criminals out of countless law-abiding citizens"

great quote

i think everyone should talk about the story of the highest they've ever been. for me it was probably last 4/20 (and my very first 4/20). multiple bowls, gravs, bongs (with percs, ice catchers, ash catchers), waterfalls, one hitters, joints, and blunts. ughhhhh. we were at some kids house and he doesnt live with his parents or anyone so we all had a head joint (there were 12 of us) and lit them all up at exactly 4:20 at the exact same time in one room and you couldnt see a foot in front of you. if only i could remember what i did when i got home that night

We had 2 ounces between all of us and had like an eight left the next day haha. but now i must not smoke until next saturday because im going somewhere with the family, kinda looking forward to it though
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 pm Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm1598Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Douchebags.
Wicked yarn, broseph.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSun Nov 07, 2010 6:57 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Jake, M'kay? wrote:
Wicked yarn, broseph.

Compromise: legalize the plant, but make stoner talk punishable by stoning to death (with rocks)
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostSun Dec 19, 2010 3:55 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
I enjoy stoner movies very much, they understand my weird humor
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostWed Dec 29, 2010 11:54 am Offline
Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:00 am110in your underpants
evilcupcake72 wrote:

Same here. I've never tried pot, but what I really
want to try are pot cookies. :lol: Just eating them without knowing there's any pot in there...idk, I'm weird.
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostThu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 am Offline
Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:29 am0
It's hilarious to see the war on opinions down there in your funny country! Imagine the blustering DEA and their dealing employers: Dhtkhdooooobs!
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:12 pm Offline
Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:44 pm6
canswer wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:

Same here. I've never tried pot, but what I really
want to try are pot cookies. :lol: Just eating them without knowing there's any pot in there...idk, I'm weird.

Believe me, you don't want to do that.
First, smoke a joint, get the feeling and then just then eat a cookie.
Your liver assimilates more THC than your lungs, so if you eat a pot cookie you are not going to get high, you'll hit the f*cking ISS- Plus, the THC takes longer to hit if you eat it, so what's probably going to happen is that you eat the cookie and nothing will happen until half an our or so, in that time you'll continue to eat without knowing what's coming. Not a good idea to try pot for the first time with a cookie, you won't be able to control it, once it's inside there's no turning back.
I recommend to smoke a joint, just a little bit as soon as you feel that it hit you stop knowing that is not going to get more intense.
Unidos o dominados
Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread. PostThu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
BUMP, because this thread needs more love. :D
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*

Sort by  
Page 55 of 56 834 posts Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next