Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 37 of 38 557 posts Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Re: The last time you cried..... PostThu Dec 13, 2012 7:49 am Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
thagooeyjuice wrote:
The last time I cried was probably yesterday. I was watching an anime called Naruto: Shippuuden and there was an episode that tugged on my heart strings. I mean, it was like SOBBING! But I'm a cry baby. Especially when I really get emotionally involved in a show or can relate to someone's feelings on a show. I know it's silly...

Yeah, that show gets really deep and emotional sometimes, I can't help but tear up. It's gotten me quite a few times actually.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Last edited by Kensuke on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The last time you cried..... PostThu Dec 13, 2012 9:15 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Break-up :cry:
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: The last time you cried..... PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:08 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18776I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
AngusMcTavish wrote:
For me, it was only a few moments ago.

My gf had been going to clinics and hospital for check-ups lately, and she just found out today that she has breast cancer.

It's malignant, they say, but it's small, so they're catching it early. That's the good news, but even so, I'm still worried for her.

:cry:

Dude. :shock: Well, give her all my best.
Re: The last time you cried..... PostFri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
BRMBug wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:
For me, it was only a few moments ago.

My gf had been going to clinics and hospital for check-ups lately, and she just found out today that she has breast cancer.

It's malignant, they say, but it's small, so they're catching it early. That's the good news, but even so, I'm still worried for her.

:cry:

Dude. :shock: Well, give her all my best.

Thanks, Bug. (bro-hug)

She goes in for treatment on Tuesday, so we'll see how that goes. Until then, she's had some tests today, and she's waiting on those results.
Re: The last time you cried..... PostSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
It's weird, I've been here for months but I haven't really noticed this thread before. Now I see it when I've been crying off and on all day.
This morning I got a call about a friend of mine. My oldest friend. She died last night. She was twenty-five. I've known her since she was ten. We grew up and had lives and didn't remain terribly close, but I hardly expected that I would never see her again.
I last heard from her in June. She was talking about being sick and miserable with a sinus infection. I didn't think that was cause for alarm, because she would get sick every year. But I guess she never quite kicked it, and she had asthma, and apparently some other mitigating factor (probably some form of substance abuse, to be honest) caused her to stop breathing and never start again. They're not sure yet exactly what happened.
Next Friday is my birthday, and I was really hoping to spend time with her. We tried to get together for birthdays. But instead I'll be attending her funeral service next week. It's kinda f*cking with my head.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: The last time you cried..... PostSat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
I just re-watched 'Love Actually'...gets me every time...erm, then I drank a beer and watched football! SPORTS!!!!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: The last time you cried..... PostTue Dec 25, 2012 10:09 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
NeuroHeart wrote:
It's weird, I've been here for months but I haven't really noticed this thread before. Now I see it when I've been crying off and on all day.
This morning I got a call about a friend of mine. My oldest friend. She died last night. She was twenty-five. I've known her since she was ten. We grew up and had lives and didn't remain terribly close, but I hardly expected that I would never see her again.
I last heard from her in June. She was talking about being sick and miserable with a sinus infection. I didn't think that was cause for alarm, because she would get sick every year. But I guess she never quite kicked it, and she had asthma, and apparently some other mitigating factor (probably some form of substance abuse, to be honest) caused her to stop breathing and never start again. They're not sure yet exactly what happened.
Next Friday is my birthday, and I was really hoping to spend time with her. We tried to get together for birthdays. But instead I'll be attending her funeral service next week. It's kinda f*cking with my head.

Very sorry to hear about this, Neuro. (hug) I hope you'll be okay.

Me, I had a small meltdown while with my gal Saturday. Since she goes in for surgery on Thursday, I took the time to wish her luck, let her know I was still a bit nervous, and just held her for a while....That's when it got to me.

She understood, though I remembered that things were detected early...still scary.
Re: The last time you cried..... PostThu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
The end of "The Angels Take Manhattan" Wednesday afternoon.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: The last time you cried..... PostFri Dec 28, 2012 6:08 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Earlier today I had a moment while reading a story; really took me by surprise. Must have been that its author purported it to be true and I had no reason to doubt it. It was one of those deals where you know it's going to be an unhappy ending, but it still totally snuck up on me.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: The last time you cried..... PostTue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Realization.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: The last time you cried..... PostTue Mar 26, 2013 11:21 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Being told to take the pizza out the oven and using a wet towel to get it out

The pain is a tearful experience
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: The last time you cried..... PostMon Apr 22, 2013 7:20 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Watching "the Bible" on Easter Sunday.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: The last time you cried..... PostSat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 am Offline
Watching raw footage on what goes on in a slaughterhouse. :( Call me a pussy, but I love animals. Besides, I'm a very emotional person.

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: The last time you cried..... PostSat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 am Offline
Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am10
The last time I cried was yesterday.
South Park is more than immature fart jokes
Re: The last time you cried..... PostSat Jul 13, 2013 12:18 pm Offline
Suhamagirl wrote:
The last time I cried was yesterday.

What happened?

Sort by  
Page 37 of 38 557 posts Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next