Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 11 163 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostFri Aug 10, 2007 8:43 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:37 pm579
SuperMaids wrote:
Quote:
add me to the list

Is the list still going? If so, pleeease add me to it!
I love that episode as much as Cartman (would like to) love Jesus; I've got the song (Body of Christ) as my ringtone, I've got it on my alarm clock, I'm listening to it as I type this message right now, just want the full versions so bad!

Just as long as we don't get to SEE Fatass actually love Jesus! :stanpuke:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
PostFri Sep 07, 2007 9:39 pm Offline
Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:53 pm7
I want FAITH +1!

I am crazy about Faith +1. I sung myself to sleep last night with one of Faith +1's great songs...I really would like to buy this CD. Where can i get my copy of Faith +1?
Im Crystal.
PostSat Sep 08, 2007 8:20 pm Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:35 pm779Somewhere out there, under the rainy sky
aqua wrote:
Where can i get my copy of Faith +1?

In the (hopefully near) future, when Matt and Trey have seen the light and released the fulll versions of these tracks!
mewster wrote:
Just as long as we don't get to SEE Fatass actually love Jesus!

You can put the WMD down now, 'Fatass' isn't coming out of the TV to bug you with a live construction paper tour. OK?
PostTue Sep 11, 2007 8:33 pm Offline
Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:08 am8Tennessee
I want faith+1!!!

Maybe with the new digital media stuff from the new contract, they'll make Faith+1 available through digital sources. I have Cartman singing Silent Night and Come Sail Away. I love Cartman singing. Need more Cartman singing! I'd pay tree fiddy per song.
"OH f*ck JESUS!!"
PostTue Sep 11, 2007 8:52 pm Offline
Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:54 pm226South Park, Colorado
jennyfields wrote:
I want faith+1!!!

Maybe with the new digital media stuff from the new contract, they'll make Faith+1 available through digital sources. I have Cartman singing Silent Night and Come Sail Away. I love Cartman singing. Need more Cartman singing! I'd pay tree fiddy per song.

if that exist I've will probably get three of them or less.
My favorite Characters: Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski

My Favorite Episodes: The List, Imaginationland ( All parts) and alot of season Ten.
Re: Matt and Trey have inspired me! PostSun Oct 21, 2007 1:28 pm Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:43 am1022Wales
Well thanks for keeping this going while I was away I'm touched

Lets make 2007 the year we finally get to hear what I think are the best songs Matt and Trey have ever made
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Re: Matt and Trey have inspired me! PostMon Oct 22, 2007 12:38 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, if you don't have me, go ahead and put me down. I don't really like Christian music, but I didn't like Come Sail Away either until I heard it through the ears of the gelatinous one. Plus it'd be a trip to see if M&T would actually put it out. :lol:
Re: Matt and Trey have inspired me! PostSun Jan 13, 2008 11:03 pm Offline
Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:54 am1628Coolangatta
Add me to the list.
"Christian Rock Hard" is a personal favorite of mine...........Even my 61yo boss likes it;I heard him laughing as he was singing"I wanna get down on my knees & start pleasing Jesus" :lol:
"You like bear mace,icehead?"

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem except it doesn't rhyme and it's totally stupid."

"Oh no! Not Santa's balls!"

"Dammit, monster, I ain't givin you no treefiddy."
Re: Matt and Trey have inspired me! PostWed Jan 23, 2008 11:39 am Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:43 am1022Wales
So anyone actually know HOW we will deliver our message?
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Re: Matt and Trey have inspired me! PostWed Jan 23, 2008 3:29 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Two years have passed and you're wondering how you'll deliver your message? Give it up! It's not happening. If it didn't happen back in season 7, or even two years ago, it sure as hell ain't happening now.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Matt and Trey have inspired me! PostFri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 pm Offline
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:29 pm2
mat and trey inspired me to understand how f*cking moronic south park really is, ive been a big fan for a while and after see that retarded mother f*cking show about dro i realised that they are nothing more then a bunch of f*cking idiots, how thwe f*ck can you make fun of that and think that any one on that ufkcing show should be respected that like spitting in the face of over half their viewers,... they honestly dont care they just want to ffeel the fame of being homosexuals, huge ass ramming homosexuals with no real talent. if i had a dollar for ever time i said i thought they made i good point id have a ggood amount of dollars, but the more i think about it the more i start to think i would be playing with manoply money... and i dont give a sh*t if i didnt speel that right because i did a better just with that word then they did make that homosexual ass espisiod.... i hope they coke on a 4.53461520954564 dick, homosexuals should really be beaten..... god hates homosexuals.... not gay people tho :)
Re: Matt and Trey have inspired me! PostFri Jun 25, 2010 7:08 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
TheHumanist wrote:
mat and trey inspired me to understand how f*cking moronic south park really is, ive been a big fan for a while and after see that retarded mother f*cking show about dro i realised that they are nothing more then a bunch of f*cking idiots, how thwe f*ck can you make fun of that and think that any one on that ufkcing show should be respected that like spitting in the face of over half their viewers,... they honestly dont care they just want to ffeel the fame of being homosexuals, huge ass ramming homosexuals with no real talent. if i had a dollar for ever time i said i thought they made i good point id have a ggood amount of dollars, but the more i think about it the more i start to think i would be playing with manoply money... and i dont give a sh*t if i didnt speel that right because i did a better just with that word then they did make that homosexual ass espisiod.... i hope they coke on a 4.53461520954564 dick, homosexuals should really be beaten..... god hates homosexuals.... not gay people tho :)

You're intolerant, stupid, and can't spell. Dude, you suck at being a human being. I suggest standing in a busy freeway for an hour.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Matt and Trey have inspired me! PostSat May 11, 2013 3:54 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
They inspired me to break from the self - partially.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim

Sort by  
Page 11 of 11 163 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11