Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 73 of 75 1124 posts Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Unassumption wrote:
Quote:
finally got around to watching The Walking Dead. I watched the whole first season in one breath. It's that good. I would even go so far as to say it's better than Breaking Bad.

Blasphemy! Nothing beats Breaking Bad.
The Walking Dead may have slow zombies and understand human drama is what makes zombies work but the characters are all 2D stereotypes that sent me to sleep like i was a zombie.

Yeah, you're right. Sorry for making haste assumptions based on just first season.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Apr 19, 2013 6:00 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Tried to sleep off being sick. Didn't work.

Quote:
Sorry for making haste assumptions based on just first season

Yeah I saw the more balanced comment underneath but I'd already finished typing that rant by then and couldn't be bothered to delete it.

Good to see they have rebuilt you Bug.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Had to be at work at 5am for follow-up inventory. Was late, as I woke up at 4:45.
Did aforementioned inventory, picked up after everyone had obliterated the department doing the same, put up new freight, and was able to get out of there by 1pm.
Home, nap, then on the road for a trip to the H/C. I'm in Kerrville right now. Got a lot of trash and random cleanup to do at Mary's trailer this weekend.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Went to Fuddwucker's for lunch for the first time!! They didn't have the wild boar burger that I wanted to try. Lame. But the bacon cheddar I had was really yummy!! Then went grocery shopping. Then my sister gave me an at-home haircut since I think my hair's getting too long now. The hair at my neck was starting to curl in, def. a sign to snip snip. She was afraid to cut so much. Even though I already had short hair a lot came off. It's just hair, it'll grow back. It feels so nice being this short again.

Nothing else too exciting.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 pm Offline
Clean my clothes. Finish up on my intro. Watch the magic sandwich show.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 am Offline
Send the remaining €500 of €1000 to the guy that mixed and mastered our album. Now all that remains is artwork for the cover.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostTue May 28, 2013 10:31 am Offline
I decided to dye some of my black clothes that have faded. I put the clothes in the washer and as the instruction said, added the dye after 5 minutes. But the container for detergent on the washer has sprung a leak and some of the dye poured down the washer and to the floor. :x
I managed to clean it somewhat, but now my hands are dyed. I tried to wash them with paint thinner and hand cleaner but it didn't washed it away completely. Now I have black hands. :|
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostTue May 28, 2013 12:26 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
With YouTube offering us a chance to change our username while they upgrade their website, I finally ditched my long-since-obsolete IJustWatchEm71 name in favor of what I've been using in the slideshow vids.

It is now AngusArt Entertainment.

The link in my sig here still works, though.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostTue May 28, 2013 9:34 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Gotta go to work, work all day...
Then I paid a bill for my ER visit earlier this month at the hospital because their online payment thing sucks donkey balls.
After that, I went to Mary's apartment to pick up some clothes to donate, and pack up a few more things.
I also had set up a "Home Connect" cellular/landline phone for her through Verizon, and I tried to go and turn it in tonight, but the Verizon place was already closed. Then I got further bad news, the Irving Half Price Books has closed. From what I can tell, they lost their lease. :(
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 pm Offline
Nothing, more or less. Made lunch, watched quite a few SP episodes, debated some people on a pseudo-scientific FB page ironically called "science"...
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Jul 22, 2013 4:33 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I came all the way out here to Chicago just so I can see Rob Zombie. I also plan on meeting up with people I meet in the Rob Zombie's online community.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Aug 02, 2013 1:31 pm Offline
Had a job interview in a neighbouring county i've never visited yet, so it gave me an excuse to go there. Don't think I did well but i got to see green stuff and castles.

Watched a lot of youtube videos before I went to sleep way too late in the morning, as is common. An hour long deconstruction of a video someone I don't watch made complaining about video games I don't play, followed by a half-hour review of a film I don't intend to watch and a documentary on a topic I already know enough about.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 am Offline
Worked my ass off at the brewery. When I got home, I found out our drummer called off band rehearsal (thank Glob! I'm too tired). Watched few episodes of Shameless. Later I'll exercise a bit and probably watch few more episodes of Shameless.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Aug 23, 2013 6:24 pm Offline
Slept through the day like it was a siesta.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Aug 23, 2013 9:00 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
I went to a "tourist trap" region. :o
and I brought candy....lots and lots of candy!! :cartmanevillaugh:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Sort by  
Page 73 of 75 1124 posts Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next