Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 69 of 75 1124 posts Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 75  Next
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSun Aug 05, 2012 1:49 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Played Minecraft. That's about it.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSun Aug 05, 2012 3:13 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Took care of my furry cousins, and ate some tacos. Day ain't over yet though.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I spent way too much time today watching breaking news coverage.
It really messed up my plans to sit around watching episodes of Deep Space Nine all day. (I'm right at the end of season 2 right now.)
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
Took care of my furry cousins

Orangutans? Sasquatches? Yeties?
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Aug 06, 2012 7:00 pm Offline
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Aug 06, 2012 7:32 pm Offline
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:49 pm105
Nothing.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Aug 06, 2012 11:24 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Help my mom around the house she's a nanny at, played and fed and changed a baby, cleaned stuff, eat... and now down time with internets and Olympics.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Aug 16, 2012 3:37 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
triplemultiplex wrote:
I spent way too much time today watching breaking news coverage.
It really messed up my plans to sit around watching episodes of Deep Space Nine all day. (I'm right at the end of season 2 right now.)

Y'know, I've tried watching DS9, I can't get into it. I really liked Voyager though.

I went to the college and got my textbooks. :)
Can't we all just get along?
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
i drank three coffees in one sitting.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 pm Offline
Fed, watered and "walked" the Kitties, worked, checked on the cats again, Vacuumed the house to get rid of the bits of kitty litter and fur tumbleweeds roaming around the Parquet, emptied a fourth and fifth cat from the dust cup, came home and napped, then went out crate-diving at Half Price Books. I went in looking for Roxy Music and didn't find the ones I was looking for. I did find 18 or so "must-haves" in the $1 bin, plus a little shumshing extra. When I came home again, I caught up on Wilfred, and now I'm listening to some records and internetsing. I should really be in bed. Gotta get up around 5:30 or so.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Aug 17, 2012 1:08 am Offline
I ate like a horse and sweated like a pig at sport today. that is how mediocre my days are.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:43 pm Offline
When we got to work this morning we got quite a surprise installed for us. Sewage outside the brewery was overflowing. It wasn't much, but the smell was horrible. It was enough to even make me sick. If the health inspection came they wouldn't even bother to enter the brewery. The smell alone would be enough to close it down. Luckily I wasn't around to clean that shit. I was sent to collect our stuff from a fair we had a stand on and to buy CO2. So time went pretty quickly, but the work wasn't too hard.

I really don't mind staying 10 - 15, even 20 minutes longer at work, but this has gone too far. I can't remember the last time we went home at 3 o'clock. And it's not just 10 - 15 minutes. Today it was 50 minutes.

When I got home I barely had the time for lunch and I was off to band practice.
And now I just got back after having a couple of beers with my friend. Finally, I can go to sleep.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostTue Oct 02, 2012 11:20 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Stayed up until like 3 am doing laundry. Woke up at 6 am by a fire drill. Classes were like review of last year still. Went to the jobs and volunteering office, to figure out how to apply for something/anything without any experience; they weren't very helpful. Paid my accommodation fees for the penultimate time. Intro to debate society, seems hella organized this year never was previous years so i might stay. Smoked 1 cigarette just to see what that was like, sucked, won't be repeating it. There's a nightclub thing on campus, haven't gone since the first year, went and reminded why it sucked, lost the group i went with so quick. Came back and there was a party next door, crashed that and had far more fun.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 am Offline
I cleared out all of my childhood toys, clothes, other things.... Christmas, birthday and Easter cards, past assignments.... and reports and chucked it away.

Now it feels as if i moved into the house, my room's so empty!
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Fell asleep after spraying detol (apparently you're meant to put it on a rag and wipe stuff clean) which was a bad mistake it melted my eyes and throat D=
Had a lecture on sewage treatment and enjoyed it :I Imma strange guy ._.
Had a longass phone chat to my mate about a facebook page about a guy who's been arrested for a murder (not charged let alone proven) full of 45,000ish people saying he should be tortured to death in graphic detail. We were laughing nervously at the craziness that the UK is full of for like 2 hours ._.
Got my old highschool results back from home so i can write a CV and realized i didn't do anywhere near as well, I didn't get nearly as many A* as I thought ._. mostly just A :( memory has inflated how well i did >_> Not that anyone probably cares what grades i got in 2007.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 69 of 75 1124 posts Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 75  Next