Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 72 of 75 1124 posts Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostWed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
I learned stuff today. Also, I got some homework done. Woo!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Feb 21, 2013 11:33 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
I worked at bottle filling line. Putting filled bottles in cases to be pasteurised and at the same time putting pasteurised beer on labeling line. At the end there was one extra case of labeled beer and one short of unlabeled one.
Boss then put another worker to do the same job and the result was the same. :mrgreen:
I just knew that would happen. When you're working two lines at the same time, you're gonna mix something up.
Now we have two cases of unpateurised beer among 90 pasteurised.

After work I met with a fellow bass player to lend him my amp. Science! that guy is chatty. It's hard to get rid of him.
Luckily I was in a hurry to meet with our soundman to change keyboard sound on one song and put some distortion on vocals on another.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSat Mar 23, 2013 7:49 am Offline
I drew eyebrows on my dog.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Watch the misandry in the media series. Ate a pizza. Read a bunch of phd files about marine oil spill eating bacteria and antibiotic producing bacteria. Ate another pizza. Filled in some of my lab book, so I could get the order of my lab project in my head. Didn't have ANY fun :( Tomorrow, is fun day, Monday, I guess :U
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 pm Offline
I finally got around to watching The Walking Dead. I watched the whole first season in one breath. It's that good. I would even go so far as to say it's better than Breaking Bad.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Got up! Played Bingo Blitz & SongPop on Facebook. Check my Twitter & Facebook. Had cereal . Watch The View. Then check the Cartoon Network & Adult Swim stuff they have on Netflix. Check Twitter & Facebook again. Made Velveeta Cheese sandwiches, Tomato Soup, & Deviled eggs for lunch. Watch The Talk. Do my laundry. Check Twitter & Facbook. Play with cats. Watch the News. Check Twitter & Facebook. Had a cheesesteak. Watch TMZ, Animaniacs,& DWTS. Now fully checking Twitter, Facebook, & all of my forum chats that I hang at. :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Apr 04, 2013 12:10 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I beat BioShock Infinite.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Apr 04, 2013 7:09 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
Nothing really. Just got up around 8:30 am, took a shower, and made myself some eggs and bacon. Then, i got on my laptop and did whatever. So i had a pretty boring day. :/
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Apr 05, 2013 2:40 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Participated in the softball practice with the other peeps from my therapy center. It was fun, I actually hit the ball a few times (although not far) and got to third base! But I hate running, my chest was hurting the whole time.
That's the only thing I did really.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm Offline
Re-watched some of the saddest episodes of south park including Stan leaves. Saw a LOT of interviews with the Always Sunny guys and found out a 6 year old youtube channel Charlie's friend has, which has videos of them on it, has fewer subs than my sh*tty country. That saddens me.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Apr 12, 2013 8:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Went to work... worked all day... etc.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 pm Offline
Watched morel orel re-runs. Watched a movie i've always seen in the supermarket bargain bins and been interested in but never actually seen - Role Models. It was OK-ish.

I'm not sure where the rest of my day went. I saw a blog-tv with some fat idiot whose stupidity makes me feel better about myself, I guess, but that only lasted a little while.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostTue Apr 16, 2013 1:19 pm Offline
Went on the first bike ride this year. It's time to get in shape again.
Watched last two episodes of The Walking Dead season 2. When I started watching it I thought it might even be better than Breaking Bad. It's a good show but not as good as BB. Most of the characters get on my nerves.
I haven't downloaded season 3 yet, so now I have to wait to continue. Note to self: Start downloading next season before you're done watching previous.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 am Offline
Quote:
finally got around to watching The Walking Dead. I watched the whole first season in one breath. It's that good. I would even go so far as to say it's better than Breaking Bad.

Blasphemy! Nothing beats Breaking Bad.
The Walking Dead may have slow zombies and understand human drama is what makes zombies work but the characters are all 2D stereotypes that sent me to sleep like i was a zombie. I tried 4 episodes in a row a month or so back. The Walking Dead game on the other hand is a return to form for the adventure game genre. The web-based game show extra credits just did a good 3 episodes on how that game 'gets' the essentials from that genre and could resurrect it like a zombie.

I hear season 2 was written by someone different from season 1 so maybe that's why the quality changed? All the episodes i dislike in always sunny were written by David Hornsby, checking the behind the camera crew of episodes is quite enlightening sometimes when a show seems inconsistent.

Yesterday, debate club showed me how little I know about Thatcher, whose legacy we debated. I think I managed to blag my way through unlike half the club who shut their mouths realizing they didn't know much.

Wrote some more of my dissertation, trying desperately not to plagarize any of my sources. It's hard when you're just quoting facts - how do you avoid saying it the same way?

Got rejected from some more of the jobs i applied to, applied to some more.

Went on a trawl of encyclopedia dramatica. Got embarresed about autistic people by Chris Chan, who i finally know about.

Saw Todd Allen Gates explain the need for money.

Saw one funny youtube comedian do some stand up. Odd to see highschoolers who are funnier than you. He runs round his school 'interviewing' people in funny ways.

Laughed at the stupidity of the daily mail trying to do a science story. They made it about 'zombie cells.' The top comments were all NWO conspiracy theories, the bottom rated comments were all pointing out the bad science of the piece.

Watched someone withmy views on punishmenton youtube. I feel like I'm the only one with my opinions most of the time but when I find people who share some of them, they tend to share all of them,

Saw one of my favorite youtuber atheists, who has recently got himself to 10,000 subs and threw an online party to celebrate,dissect another work of apologetic literature. Since he's just an ammature actor, It's odd seeing him rip these academics in such a polite but fun way. The guy who wrote the book subbed him, apparently. I saw a less polite batch of Hitchens lectures last night before I slept.

Got mad at the top comment on minute physics video on the many worlds hypothesis. It was all about free will and God and punishment and stuff. Why can't people just enjoy science without trying to relate it to those provincial human things?

Done this in the previous 24 hours if not this day since midnight
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Apr 18, 2013 8:41 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Got a clean bill of health re: my leg-wart. Got my glasses straightened. Worked my ass off at work. Customers were pouring out of the wood work today.

Sort by  
Page 72 of 75 1124 posts Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next