Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 74 of 75 1124 posts Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
Author Message
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostThu Sep 05, 2013 9:25 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Went back to music store to replace American adapter, but they couldn't because their entire shipment was screwed and they're out of European adapters. They just gave me refund. So I went to another music store but they just had a very powerful (2 amp) expensive adapter. I didn't feel like walking to yet another music store, so I bought that one.
I was fiddling with my earring and it got loose and fell off. I spent like an hour looking for it. I turned the entire room upside down to find it. At least I cleaned this place a little bit.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I visited the home ballpark of the Albuquerque Isotopes. I was one week too late to catch an actual game. :( Nice stadium, though.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Sep 13, 2013 6:50 am Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Got a letter from the university saying I have to pay to clean the carpet. Apparently the concentrated bleech i was using to clean it stained it more than the coffee spills i was trying to clean off ._.

Since I'm starting my new course in 2 weeks, I tried re-reading my textbooks. I must have forgotten more than i ever really learned D=
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Sep 13, 2013 6:34 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Unassumption wrote:
Got a letter from the university saying I have to pay to clean the carpet. Apparently the concentrated bleech i was using to clean it stained it more than the coffee spills i was trying to clean off ._.

Since I'm starting my new course in 2 weeks, I tried re-reading my textbooks. I must have forgotten more than i ever really learned D=

Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 5:15 am Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Had my first bath or shower since June.
Good thing i never go out or I'd have KOed people with my stink already

thanks for the luck i know i'll need it!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 4:43 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue May 14, 2013 2:09 pm17In your hearts.
Unassumption wrote:
Had my first bath or shower since June.
Good thing i never go out or I'd have KOed people with my stink already

If you were a serial killer, your smell would've killed everybody before you.
That's how Charles Manson did it.

But, we're at the dusk of societal collapse, so showers aren't necessary in a post apocalyptic future.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 6:07 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Dropped my car off for some repairs, saw Blue Jasmine.at the Magnolia, and am randomly attending 'Classical Music in the Park' at Clyde Warren Park.

Also, Image
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSat Sep 14, 2013 11:15 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Milo Vonnegut 2 wrote:
Unassumption wrote:
Had my first bath or shower since June.
Good thing i never go out or I'd have KOed people with my stink already

If you were a serial killer, your smell would've killed everybody before you.
That's how Charles Manson did it.

But, we're at the dusk of societal collapse, so showers aren't necessary in a post apocalyptic future.

B&. Too many accounts.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSun Sep 15, 2013 9:16 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Big-Will wrote:
Milo Vonnegut 2 wrote:
Unassumption wrote:
Had my first bath or shower since June.
Good thing i never go out or I'd have KOed people with my stink already

If you were a serial killer, your smell would've killed everybody before you.
That's how Charles Manson did it.

But, we're at the dusk of societal collapse, so showers aren't necessary in a post apocalyptic future.

B&. Too many accounts.

Well, not all of me is banned, so maybe I should be grateful.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh the usual. Drove around town, got some records. Got some good BBQ at Colter's too, so there's that.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostMon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Yesterday was great! I did absolutely nothing all day. I was even too lazy to post this. :D
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostWed Sep 18, 2013 3:24 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Chilling. Killing time.

Can't go to gym today, or for several days.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSat Nov 30, 2013 12:15 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Yesterday after work we had a few beers in the brewery. Few beers turned into few more, and few more into shitload. My brother picked me up at 6, by which time, I was properly drunk. When I got home I eat and went to bed. It was around 7. I woke up few times, but was too lazy to get up, so I continued sleeping. When I finally woke up for real, it was dawn already. I looked at my phone - 6:45. I was asleep for almost 12 hours. I got up and for some reason got a nose bleed.

I was supposed to buy tickets for today's concert yesterday, but I overslept.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostFri Dec 06, 2013 10:30 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
I went to this huge bottle factory in a small village right by Slovenian border. The factory's so big a part of it is in Slovenia.
I waited for three hours in the cold for them to load bottles onto the truck (there was a big line of trucks in front of me). I froze my nuts off.
Re: What Did You Do Today? PostSat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:46 pm1
Went to school, came home, picked my sister up from school, and visited my family's store. Did I mention that I broke up with my boyfriend? So pretty much, by the end of the day, I came home and decided to watch South Park..
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 74 of 75 1124 posts Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X