Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 10 148 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Love or Hate President Bush? PostThu Jun 22, 2006 3:37 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:49 pm7Lord Kenny's Secret Base
Down with Bush! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Sig made by Kylebenoit
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 3:38 pm Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
I don't like Bush, I think he's a dumbass. :roll:
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 3:45 pm Offline
Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:28 am649SouthEast Pennsylvania
Bush is a retard.
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 3:50 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Don't like him. Used to.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 5:01 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Don't like him, didn't vote for him. I don't think he's stupid so much as he is conceited and condescending.

If you're a comedy writer however then Bush is a dream come true, because he's a practically infinite source of material. :D
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 5:56 pm Offline
Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:54 pm65
I voted for Kerry. We'd be better off with Cartman running this country instead of Bush.
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 6:04 pm Offline
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 pm1756
Going to war with Iraq was the best thing that could ever happen. Get them before they get us. Woohoo, war! Besides, we helped out the Iraquis. We got rid of that mad man, Saddam.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 6:15 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Please tell me you were being sarcastic. ^

Anyway, Bush is a complete retard. I really dont see how the US could put someone like that into office. Don't even get me started with all of his policies that I disagree with, because then we'd have a book.
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 6:21 pm Offline
crazyQH wrote:
Please tell me you were being sarcastic. ^

Anyway, Bush is a complete retard. I really dont see how the US could put someone like that into office. Don't even get me started with all of his policies that I disagree with, because then we'd have a book.

Hehe, yea. I was half joking just to say something different. I really don't care about politics.
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 6:34 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Alright, just making sure. 8) ^

I actually don't follow politics very closely either, it's just that, Bush is just such a dumbass and it pisses me off that he is commander-in-chief of the United States. Plus, I don't really have a choice of whether or not I watch the news, seeing that my Dad has it on practically 24/7.
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 6:44 pm Offline
Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:01 pm55
Pres Bush = geigher than Clinton

I voted for Badnarik. yahoo for our .03% hah
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 6:48 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:49 pm7Lord Kenny's Secret Base
lets bomb bush! :cartmanevil:
Sig made by Kylebenoit
I respect him PostThu Jun 22, 2006 8:12 pm Offline
Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:33 pm33
I've found over time that it is "cool" to hate the President, especially in recent years. George W. Bush has been no exception, obviously. If you have actual objections, that's fine, but most people just spout the same stupid rhetoric about him ("Bush is evil," "Bush is a Nazi," "Buck Fush") blah blah blah. It gets tiring as someone who loves his country and realizes, that while our President is by no means perfect, we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

9/11 changed everything. We're at war people! We've overthrown two vicious dictatorships in the Middle East (the Taliban and Saddam, true "evil," by the way) and installed a democracy, a system that actually allows freedom! What a concept! Freedom for women to go to markets without their husbands and not having to worry about the dictator's sons' rape rooms. Freedom to vote. Freedom to free speech. Are Iraq and Afghanistan there yet? No, but our President has the courage to stand up against terrorists who hate civilization, who couldn't care less about innocent life. I respect that. He won't allow ignorant liberals in this country and worldwide who want America to cut and run (which interestingly is exactly what the terrorists want us to do) to dictate foreign policy. America must never come off as a "paper tiger" (see Somalia, 1993) again because the world will become only more chaotic. Thank God our President understands this.
Re: I respect him PostThu Jun 22, 2006 9:46 pm Offline
mdanel93 wrote:
I've found over time that it is "cool" to hate the President, especially in recent years. George W. Bush has been no exception, obviously. If you have actual objections, that's fine, but most people just spout the same stupid rhetoric about him ("Bush is evil," "Bush is a Nazi," "Buck Fush") blah blah blah. It gets tiring as someone who loves his country and realizes, that while our President is by no means perfect, we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly! Half of the time, people just say "f*ck Bush" because it's cool to hate him.

Quote:
9/11 changed everything. We're at war people! We've overthrown two vicious dictatorships in the Middle East (the Taliban and Saddam, true "evil," by the way) and installed a democracy, a system that actually allows freedom! What a concept! Freedom for women to go to markets without their husbands and not having to worry about the dictator's sons' rape rooms. Freedom to vote. Freedom to free speech. Are Iraq and Afghanistan there yet? No, but our President has the courage to stand up against terrorists who hate civilization, who couldn't care less about innocent life. I respect that. He won't allow ignorant liberals in this country and worldwide who want America to cut and run (which interestingly is exactly what the terrorists want us to do) to dictate foreign policy. America must never come off as a "paper tiger" (see Somalia, 1993) again because the world will become only more chaotic. Thank God our President understands this.

And I think it's great what he did in Iraq. Saddam is insane. He was a threat to the Iraqi people and could have been a threat to the American people if he ever did get his hands on weapons of mass distruction. I for one am glad that we took him out of power.
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 10:22 pm Offline
Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:54 pm65
Cool to hate Bush? You all must be in highschool because I know nothing of it. I'm not a very political person, I just go for what's right. Cool or not, Bush sucks.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 10 148 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next