Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 10 of 10 148 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostSun May 06, 2007 8:19 pm Offline
Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:20 am859Winterpeg, Manisnowba
You've gotta love to hate that politician.
PostTue May 08, 2007 1:10 pm Offline
Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:27 pm153WADAWADAHUUUM
Sizzling Lynn wrote:
You've gotta love to hate that politician.

True.
PostTue May 08, 2007 1:33 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:05 pm553United States of America
Here goes to show how life for middle-class Americans like my family now face more financial burdens thanks to President Bush: http://democrats.senate.gov/dpc/dpc-printable.cfm?doc_name=fs-110-1-70.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
PostTue May 08, 2007 2:29 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:44 am640Somewhere, out there...
I think this war stuff is old but he's a cool guy. He's dumb but I wouldn't mind seeing him at a party all drunk and laughing, you know. Partying is cool.
Re: Just what the f*ck do you people think your saying?! PostTue May 08, 2007 5:43 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
FreedomFighterXL wrote:
Is this why HellStrykeXL isn't on here anymore? Did he get kicked off for this? I emailed him and he did say he got bored with this site but I didn't think he would be so disliked. At least he isn't sending pictures of dead insurgents to you guys :lol:

HSXL made an ass of himself with this post, which I proved completely wrong.
HellStrykeXL wrote:
NOW SCIENTIFIC OR SCRIPTURAL BASIS?! HEY JACKASS, IT'S CALLED A TEST TUBE BABY! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF BUERACRACY DO YOU FOLLOW!? EVERY BIOLOGIST AND ANTHROPOLIGIST AGREES THAT LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION, AND BECUASE OF THIS EVERY PASTOR MAKES THIS CONNECTION WITH THOU SHALT NOT KILL! SINCE THE FIRST TEST TUBE BABY IT WAS PROVEN BEYOUND A SCIENTIFIC DOUBT THAT LIFE STARTS AT CONCEPTION, SO I CAN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!

You, on the other hand, made an ass of yourself when you decided to blame rape victims for getting pregnant, because they didn't fight back hard enough. You dug yourself a deeper hole when you told a rape victim that she had no right to choose, because someone else might have wanted her baby, even though the pregnancy would have threatened her health.

So how can I put this gently? You're a pathetic sycophantic wanna-be with no shred of human decency. Get the f*ck off of the BBS and don't ever come back.
Re: Just what the f*ck do you people think your saying?! PostTue May 08, 2007 5:50 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
So how can I put this gently? You're a pathetic sycophantic wanna-be with no shred of human decency. Get the f*ck off of the BBS and don't ever come back.

That's what I've been trying to explain to him since about halfway through that abortion thread. He doesn't seem to have gotten it through his head yet, though. :?
Re: PostSat Mar 08, 2008 5:33 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:25 pm1
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:
GO BUSH!!!
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUSH IS A F****** PIECE OF F****** S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SCREWED THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY OVER . I HAVE TO ADMIT, EXPLOITING HIS MENTAL RETARDATION IS VERY AMUSING.
Re: IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN PostSat Mar 08, 2008 5:42 pm Offline
[quote="Kyle the Skeptic"]Invading Iraq meant that resources and funding had to be redirected from the operation in Afghanistan. In doing so we let Osama bin Laden and the remnants of the Taliban regime get away. Either way it's a half-assed job.
Afghanistan. Exactly! If we had taken down Bin Laden in the first place, all of this crap in Iraq could have been avoided.
Re: PostSat Mar 08, 2008 5:50 pm Offline
master ed wrote:
Bush, he is great.Yes, he made some bad decisions, he kept us in war too long, but he did help us. Sent us into war, saved our country from more terrosits. Now if he's smart, we'll go to war and help Israel.
The terrorists aren't in iraq! They are in Pakistan and Afghanistan, and possibly in Syria :assface:
Re: Just what the f*ck do you people think your saying?! PostSat Mar 08, 2008 6:34 pm Offline
To: HellStrykeXL: you are a deranged psycho pathic assh*le with warped views on politics and society. you judge people for judging Bush. You are an even bigger retard than him. While you were kissing his ass, people were dieing in New Orleans, and soldiers were getting killed over a pointless war just to get more cash in his greedy, filthy bastard pocket. By sticking up for this worthless douche, you are saying destroy America. Well, I can assure you, it's working. You've got to open your eyes, you can't be a dickhead your whole life. Grow up :evil: :parishilton:
Last edited by some kid on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: This is a short test of your honesty PostSun Mar 09, 2008 1:48 pm Offline
I would save him even though he is the worst president ever. It is probably dickhead Cheney that's behind all of it anyway.

I

]
Re: PostSun Mar 09, 2008 2:27 pm Offline
umutcaa wrote:
bush is killer . ı from tukey and ıraq near turkey so we can everything . 1 milion people dead in ıraq . u.s.a is a killer . saddam was a killer too and bush and saddam are killer brother. .u.s.a and iran arent demokratik country. please people dont dead.

I am sorry for all the deaths around Turkey. :cry: Blame Bush and his corrupt communist Nazi regime. Bush will burn in Hell for all eternity.
Re: Love or Hate President Bush? PostSun Mar 09, 2008 3:54 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Six replies???

These threads die for a reason (come on, it's been 10 months now), but when someone brings them up again and replies to them like this, I must kill them.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 10 of 10 148 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10