Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 10 148 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostMon Sep 25, 2006 8:23 pm Offline
Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:09 pm296I don't know,...But someone puked EVERYWHERE!
tripple r 786 wrote:
Hate him!! Smokes to much weed. I'm like the only person in TX who thinks this.

Not the only one.

Well he probably doesn't smoke weed, But he is a retarded assh*le who I wish was killed before inauguration. But he would be better than that bitchy gore.

And I'm not getting on the abortion issue.

Lastly, andrewmcdonald you are a useless racist. I hope you die and get f*cked in the ass buy apollon for a thousand years. Every time you post you are saying something stupid and hateful, Why don't you just go cut your hands of so you can never type agian
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ┬┐Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
PostFri Oct 06, 2006 7:17 pm Offline
Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:11 pm94Your bed
okay! lol, the very first time i ever heard/seen bush, it was like.. i knew he was a dick at first sight...glance, w/e!!! he is a dickhead! he should die!!!!! gawd... we need to get rid of him!!!! he makes me mad!!!! i swear... it seems that guys PMS because of him!!!! lmao... j/k

pCe
Kids in the dark make accidents, accidents in the dark make kids!

Jess was here!!
PostSat Nov 18, 2006 4:04 am
Democrats are evil.

They are evil like the Nazis and like all of the evil Communist regimes.

I can't f*cking stand them.

Wait..this was about Bush?

I'm not very happy with Bush. :x

But even he's not as bad as the Democrats.The Democrats could out retard him any day of the week.I don't know why there are so many stupid people who vote for them.If it weren't for stupid people the Democrats wouldn't get any votes at all.

The Democrats are EVERY bit as bad as Bush and every bit as retarded and then some.They would do EVERYTHING exactly the same as him plus erode the f*ck out of our rights even harder and even faster.I f*cking literally hate them.They are evil.

I wouldn't vote for any of these f*cking pricks.(Bush or the Democrats)

Other than that I am diamterically opposed to everything the Democrats stand for.They can go to f*cking Hell and take a red hot poker up their gay CommuNazi asses. :x
PostSun Nov 19, 2006 9:10 am Offline
Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:06 pm234Hella Land
democrats are the best they support gay marrage and stem cell reserch! PS I hate bush with every cell of my body.
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
PostSun Nov 19, 2006 7:57 pm
Now that the Democrats are in they are talking very seriously
about starting up the draft.They've been talking about it all long but now they are in the majority and bringing it up again.

I hope all of you Bush and Republican haters are going to be happy with your choice if you get drafted.

Rumsfeld was the one who was opposed to starting the draft.

You should've been kissing his bean bag.

You know that old saying: "careful what you wish for,you might get it"...

If you find yourself dying in the desert you have only yourselves to blame.

People need to think alot harder about "the lesser of two evils" choice we are stuck with when we vote.

If you just go along with the crowd and base your decision on emotion and popular consensus you could wind up totally screwing yourself in the ass.

You have to weigh your decisions more carefully yourself and take current existing circumstances into account and do so for yourself.

There's a reason I hate the Democrats and strongly distrust them.They will use you as a tool and "tool" you into making these kinds of bad decisions and they are really shameless about doing so.But they do it consistently.They will do anything to win elections.Then they will coldly turn around and stab you when they are done using you.A shark swims and eats.Democrats use lies and tricks to deceive people into supporting them to win elections.

I wouldn't trust Republicans but I sure as hell wouldn't trust the Democrats.

A bunch of generals didn't like Rumsfeld's strategy,that doesn't mean they are against the war.It just means that they want to put more troops there.Now the Democrats are talking about the draft.Do the math.You've been had by the best.Now instead of no war like your anti-war,peace-at-all-cost ass was envisioning you might actually end up being in the war.How does that make you feel hippie? Not too groovy I bet? :lol:
PostMon Nov 20, 2006 4:05 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
hainted wrote:
about starting up the draft.They've been talking about it all long but now they are in the majority and bringing it up again.

Do have a source on this ridiculously outrageous claim?
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostWed Nov 22, 2006 12:37 am
triplemultiplex wrote:
hainted wrote:

Do have a source on this ridiculously outrageous claim?

It's not a ridiculous or outrageous claim it's been all over the news all week because Charles Rangel keeps bringing it up and he just brought it up again and says he is going to introduce the bill early next year as in a few months.He's been pushing for it for years now.John Murtha also brought it up a couple months ago and about a week before that he was talking about defunding the troops.

google motherf*cker,do you use it?
PostMon Nov 27, 2006 5:06 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
hainted wrote:
It's not a ridiculous or outrageous claim it's been all over the news all week because Charles Rangel keeps bringing it up and he just brought it up again and says he is going to introduce the bill early next year as in a few months.He's been pushing for it for years now.John Murtha also brought it up a couple months ago and about a week before that he was talking about defunding the troops.

Psshh. Charlie's always been a proponant of the draft. I think even before 9/11. He's one of those people who feels military service should be compulsery. He has vitually no support. So let them introduce thier silly bill. They'll get like 12 votes for it. The last Congress has a better chance of passing a bill letting queers get married. Snowball's chance in hell.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostTue Feb 13, 2007 10:18 am Offline
Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:08 am35
i h8 bush hes an idiot the only gud thing hes dun woz goin 2 war wiv iraq
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 5:56 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:37 pm262Brazil (The mines)
I don't know. I guess he's not a bad person, he seems all right, stealing street signs and all, inviting people to barbacues, not drinking anymore (did he attend AA meetings?), and his dad seems like an OK guy (kind of nerdy, but well-educated and polite). He doesn't really seem to me as the sort of evil republican we see stereotyped everywhere.

On the other hand, I disagree with most of his agenda. I'm more of a Gore tree-hugging kind of guy. On the other hand, I don't find Gore friendly at all.
This is not a sig.
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 8:43 am Offline
Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:17 am25istanbul
bush is killer . ı from tukey and ıraq near turkey so we can everything . 1 milion people dead in ıraq . u.s.a is a killer . saddam was a killer too and bush and saddam are killer brother. .u.s.a and iran arent demokratik country. please people dont dead.
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 8:58 am Offline
Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:42 am154Shermer, Illinois
danizcool123 wrote:
i h8 bush hes an idiot the only gud thing hes dun woz goin 2 war wiv iraq
LOL, I think you should not be able to EVER call ANYONE an idiot until you learn how to write.

Bush rocks, this country would be in much worse shape without him.
PostFri Apr 06, 2007 10:58 pm Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:10 pm188Tacoma Washington
Here's my opinion about bush:
Bush started off as a guy who people critiqued because they felt that he didn't really win against gore despite numerous polls that say he did. Then there's the whole case where he suddenly got the highest approval ratings ever during 9/11. Years later a bunch of odd conspiracy theories which I don't agree with started showing up when he became disliked. I think that if I were president and were handed intel reports from numerous countries saying that there were WMD's in Iraq and I know it's got a dictator that has given trouble in the past, I would do something. Now that we've freed Iraq, we may as well rebuild it into a country that can handle insurgents on it's own so we don't have a civil war that destroys the country and creates a place for Al Qaeda to relocate. I also don't blame him for the recent troop surge, we do need to get the job done for once and get the hell out of there. I think I might repost later and bring up other issues since this seems to be a never-ending debate. :)
Re: Just what the f*ck do you people think your saying?! PostFri Apr 06, 2007 11:11 pm Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:10 pm188Tacoma Washington
Olivia42 wrote:
HellStrykeXL wrote:
NOW SCIENTIFIC OR SCRIPTURAL BASIS?! HEY JACKASS, IT'S CALLED A TEST TUBE BABY! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF BUERACRACY DO YOU FOLLOW!? EVERY BIOLOGIST AND ANTHROPOLIGIST AGREES THAT LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION, AND BECUASE OF THIS EVERY PASTOR MAKES THIS CONNECTION WITH THOU SHALT NOT KILL! SINCE THE FIRST TEST TUBE BABY IT WAS PROVEN BEYOUND A SCIENTIFIC DOUBT THAT LIFE STARTS AT CONCEPTION, SO I CAN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!

You understand that this ALLCAPS post has not only made your arguments laughable to your opponents, but I'm willing to bet that even those who agree with you would go so far as change their opinions just to dissociate themselves from you. (Unless you were replying in jest, in which case, bravo!)

Not every pastor makes the connection between "Thou Shalt Not Kill" and abortion. The ELCA (major Lutheran body in which I was raised) accepts abortion in certain cases. I'm sure other liberal Christian denominations have similar policies. It's the Religious Right you're thinking of, which unfortunately gives all Christians bad names.

And scientifically, nobody can agree when human life really begins. I don't have a source. I'm just remembering my Freshman year Biology class. "Test Tube Baby" is a misnomer; it's conceived in a test tube, but develops in a womb. If you want to argue that an embryo is equal to a baby, we're sh*t out of luck, because that debate could go on forever without really going anywhere.

If I wanted to show any integrity in posting I'd address other points, but not today.

Is this why HellStrykeXL isn't on here anymore? Did he get kicked off for this? I emailed him and he did say he got bored with this site but I didn't think he would be so disliked. At least he isn't sending pictures of dead insurgents to you guys :lol:
Here's my opinion on the issue. After reading through all the posts here with have anything to do with abortion, I think people have the wrong assertion that if something is brain dead, it isn't alive. It doesn't really matter if it developes in or out of the womb, I think this dude really had a point here when he said that abortion is wrong. I wouldn't write out in all caps like he did, but I think being a soldier does that to you... Now I need to take back what I said to him in an email that he should come back on here because he probably is going to refer to this as his excuse for not doing it :)
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 3:19 pm Offline
Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:16 pm740
bush was great until he decided to play politics and attempted to silence his critics. :roll:

he has become no better than them now

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 10 148 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next