Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2670 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2667, 2668, 2669, 2670, 2671, 2672, 2673 ... 2687  Next
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Son of a bitch! My tooth broke again! I repaired it three months ago. :x
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
New avvie feels very 'me'. Short hair again (although I still don't have the money to dye it blue). New glasses. But OMG first time I have not worn a Stan shirt! But I want to celebrate the wonders of cold weather for now.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
ANAL CUNT BERRY DIARRHEA BALLS!!! With cheese.
Apologies. I'm very very stressed out right now, and need an outlet.

I'm trying to get Aunt Mary into a Senior living facility, and she is... hesitant (to say the least) about going. She can't stay where she is now, the way she's living now. She can't continue to rely on her friends the way she is, they've got their own stuff to deal with. She's got everything in place to move to this one place were looking at, at a generously reduced price at that, and it wont be available for long. She still wants to "think about it". That's just the tip of the iceberg on the issues I'm having. It'd take a text wall of epic proportions to get into everything, and I really don't wannanbore you guys with the details. Also im tired of typing on my phone right now. At least about this anyway.

On to other thing my ninjas! On to other things!
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Jan 09, 2013 4:29 pm Offline
Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm148
Stanluv25 wrote:
New avvie feels very 'me'. Short hair again (although I still don't have the money to dye it blue). New glasses. But OMG first time I have not worn a Stan shirt! But I want to celebrate the wonders of cold weather for now.

I guess change is good.

Okay, stupid-unwelcome-to-this-board question of the day: If you were a Disney character, who would it be?
Me: I would be one of the seven dwarfs.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Jan 09, 2013 8:50 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
That's an awful situation Bug. My grandmother has Deminsia/Altzimers and unfortunately, my uncle had to lie to her and convinced her that she was "Going on Vacation to Maine" :shock:

She's realized the truth. She wants to go home, but I also think she's getting more accustomed to it...and realizes that she no longer has a say :(

I haven't seen my grandparents in a month for 2 reasons...A) I've been sick and B) they are all too ill. Even though my cold is leaving, even the FAINTEST bit of illness and it could be a death sentence. I hate to say it won't matter because I'm like 99 percent sure now that 3 of them won't be around next year (I said this time last year that 2 wouldn't be around...and one should be dead and buried already, but somehow he's clinging....barely :cry: )

Gonna be a tough year for me....in that department anyways.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 am Offline
My friend's father is severely ill. He has cancer and is almost completely immobile. My friend tried to put him in a retirement home, but he won't go, although he would have 24/7 medical care he needs. Now he has a nurse that comes around few times a week, but that's not enough. Recently he had to hospitalised urgently, and still he refuses to go. He's become a real burden for my friend, who because of him can't leave home for more than a few days (and even that's too much).
If I end up like that, I'd like to be dealt with like in the old days. Leave me somewhere in the wild and let nature take its course. :lol:
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Jan 14, 2013 5:13 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I have become addicted to rice pudding. I tried it for the first time Sat. after my sis bought this tub because she tried it earlier and loved it. Now I know why. It is soooo good for some reason and it's not some amazing fantastic dessert. It's so simple but so good. I have eaten the majority of the tub she bought. If she was here more I wouldn't have!! Hope she's not too mad with how much I ate. I just can't help myself, it's a new craving.

Random.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Jan 16, 2013 11:57 pm Offline
Whelp, I found out that Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-in is shutting down production. I've been bummed out over this all day. It'll continue to re-run online and on RTV, but there won't be any new episodes. Mac's even selling off props and stuff. I think it'd be cool to go up to Detroit and try and score something, but there's no way I can do that drive in the time I have.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm Offline
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 pm Offline
So, apparently I own the Randdome Thread now? Okay. Well, before I go streaking naked through here, let me just take a moment to say that I've always wanted to get a male dog. If it were a Husky I'd have to name him Brock Samson, and if it were a Bull Terrier... well I change my mind on BT names all the time, but recently I've been thinking I might like to get a female dog. ...Only because it'd give me and excuse to regularly say "My bitch is cray."
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 am Offline
All hail king Bug!

BRMBug wrote:
but recently I've been thinking I might like to get a female dog. ...Only because it'd give me and excuse to regularly say "My bitch is cray."

You should get several female dogs a buy some hoes so you can brag how you've got lots of bitches an hoes.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Feb 01, 2013 3:37 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Wow, haven't been here in a bit. XD What's up?
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 pm Offline
Not a lot, really.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Feb 02, 2013 4:10 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Every new plant pathogen I learn about (including algae, which infect other plants!) does the same sh*t because it's dealing with the same enemy. My lectures on plant pathogens are like a rhyme, with similar things repeating themselves with slight differences. The pathogen has to have stuff that to live, that the plant can tell makes it foreign so xenophobic plants throw 'missiles' at it, that the pathogen can shoot out of the sky, but the plant evolves to shoots the bullets the pathogen shoots it's bullets with, and so on. They need to pay a lot of attention to this arms race which is why most pathogens can only evolve to deal with 1 plant species and are specific to a particular host D=

Bug is the queen of this site and I will buy the random thread off him with my body.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSun Feb 03, 2013 6:27 am Offline
When will plants and pathogens finally learn to live in peace?

Unassumption wrote:
I will buy the random thread off him with my body.

So... you're considering switching your career? ;)

Sort by  
Page 2670 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2667, 2668, 2669, 2670, 2671, 2672, 2673 ... 2687  Next