Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2682 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2679, 2680, 2681, 2682, 2683, 2684, 2685 ... 2687  Next
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Sep 18, 2013 8:39 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Double Randome: I noticed today that the VIN number on Mary's Focus reads "1FAHP..."
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Sep 19, 2013 12:39 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
It's that time of the year again. Fruit flies everywhere. :x
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Roses are red,
Violets are red,
The sky is red,
Oh shit, I'm high again.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut 3 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Sep 20, 2013 4:24 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Youtube finally forced me to connect to google plus by giving me a "connect to google plus...or connect with your real name to google plus... or GTFO" choice.
I think they've killed their site I used most online. I only wish there was a better competitor than Blip.tv out there. I guess youtube can only exist as is because it has google's gold to sustain it while it makes a loss so I can't really blame them for the changes that make it so much worse. It's next to impossible to get to the inbox which means they're probably going to remove those like they did video responses. Had to bookmark all the old pages so i can get to them without going through a huge menu. They imposed inappropriate content filters on anything some idiot decided to flag too. I guess they know they can do whatever they want, since they got no competition.

I'll certainly be using the site less ,_,
Hope when the new layout of this site hits it doesn't hit that hard :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Sep 23, 2013 12:23 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
$706 down to $214 in my financial aid money, all over this one weekend. How quickly the money goes! Especially if it's your first time with such a thing, you can just swipe for anything. But nothing wrong with buying a new laptop, dinner for family, and custom Vans shoes online... 8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Sep 23, 2013 6:53 am Offline
Figured out how to disconnect Google+ from Youtube. Saw a comment I posted 6 years ago on youtube, when I was using my old superior savior account. I logged into it and replied to some 5 year old PMs and then saw the thing I haven't used in years has more subscribers than my main account and 10,000 views per video. Ironic how I put so much work into my new channel that isn't successful and quickly rambled out a few videos on the other and forgot about them and they were successful. The comments were all about how I sound like Harry Potter, as if British people only have one accent. I deleted the channel. Google makes it almost impossible to delete them, hiding the delete button with a link in size 9 font. When I go to college in a week and a bit I'll probably not be able to use it anyway but I've tried tarting up my real account so it won't be something I'm ashamed of anymore.

Mum got drunk and phoned my new university ranting at them about how inferior black people are. I pulled the phone cord.

My entire mouth is like a giant ulcer now. Maybe I should tone down how much coffee I put in my cup.

I'm a sh*tty friend as I always forget to turn my phone on. I couldn't find my phone plug until i saw it under my bed, covered in webs and spiders.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 am Offline
To whomever ever sent me PM, I can't read it. The site doesn't let me enter my profile. So you'll have to figure out another way to contact me. If my email address is public, you can send me an email. If not, respond to this, so I know who you are, and if you can read your PMs, I'll send you my email address.

EDIT
Never mind, I figured out a way to view my messages.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Sep 23, 2013 10:53 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Mamont wrote:
To whomever ever sent me PM, I can't read it. The site doesn't let me enter my profile. So you'll have to figure out another way to contact me. If my email address is public, you can send me an email. If not, respond to this, so I know who you are, and if you can read your PMs, I'll send you my email address.

EDIT
Never mind, I figured out a way to view my messages.

I sent you one about your band, a couple of days ago, but the site said it didn't go through. I was wondering if you got it.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Sep 23, 2013 12:42 pm Offline
No, I haven't.

Now I'm wondering if my message came through, because I couldn't find it in sent messages.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Sep 23, 2013 12:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
How about in the inbox?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Sep 23, 2013 1:13 pm Offline
Why would a message I sent be in my inbox?

And I checked, it's not. :P
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Yeah, I get those "HEY, CONNECT TO G+" messages to. So far I've been able to ignore them. Only a matter of time before I have to permanently modify my channel. XD
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Sep 27, 2013 5:29 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I think I have a G+, but don't have it set up. Lord knows I'm on YT almost daily.
We were mostly lamenting over the fact that the new layout that was launched last week was buggy, and no one could access their account options.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Sep 28, 2013 9:35 am Offline
I finally got Twitter though I'm probably never going to use it. It kept telling to "add 5 more people" from different lists before It let me edit the account! If it wasn't so popular people seemingly have to get it I don't think they'd get away with this difficult way of registering.

If youtube integrates google+ in a better way, I won't be too pissed at it. They ruined the video chat on gmail last year by making you join these group things.

Youtube unsubscribed a bunch of my the channels I sub too

I hate when computers try recommending things to me as if they know what i like better than I do :S
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 am Offline
Today I saw a cat sewed in two by a train. The worst thing is I didn't take a picture. Oh, that reminds me! I have to charge my phone.

Sort by  
Page 2682 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2679, 2680, 2681, 2682, 2683, 2684, 2685 ... 2687  Next