Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2665 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2662, 2663, 2664, 2665, 2666, 2667, 2668 ... 2687  Next
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:17 pm Online
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
WE HAVE ANGRY BIRDS SPACE AIR SWIMMERS AT WORK! I REPEAT: ANGRY BIRDS SPACE AIR SWIMMERS!!! [/nerdgasm] :mrgreen:

Oh, and I snapped a pic of the halloween costumes...
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/ ... LmpwZw.jpg
1st, Zoheb (all 6'7" 410lbs of him) was Sheneneh
2nd, Sobita; Sailor girl
3rd, Derick; Captain America Lego Mini-figure (and again he's about 6'3", and 300lbs, so that suit was massive, and I feel he should've rated higher)
4th... not sure who that was but Green Army man was pretty cool.
5.1th, I believe that's Amanda as Princess Zelda (awesome)
5.2th ...omg. I can't think of her name, and I work with her just about every day! :shock: Well, I'm a bad co-worker. :? Anyway, she was a beer maiden.
6th, erm... i don't remember who or exactly what she was
7.1th, Mario was Ash
7.2th ...I think that's Shane as a "wizard", but I can't remember or really tell right now. I swear, "Wizard" was what was on his description in the book of pics we had to flip through to decide on. :/
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I accidentally watched the American Horror story episode with the creepy nuns a few weeks back.

Damn you internet for storing my stupidity for all to see D= Er it doesn't matter i make enough new stupidity every day to replace what i made yesterday if it was lost ^_^

Quote:
Trolling can be fun.

It is an art :U

Quote:
I definitely needed to get called on my stupidity so I could learn from it but oh godddddddddddd some of these...I'm glad I didn't use this name anywhere else o.o

Wait you were 12 when you came here? You seemed moar mature, even if you had enough free time to read the entire website or whatever :P
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Nov 17, 2012 9:02 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Unassumption wrote:

Damn you internet for storing my stupidity for all to see D= Er it doesn't matter i make enough new stupidity every day to replace what i made yesterday if it was lost ^_^

Yep yep. me too.

Unassumption wrote:
Quote:
I definitely needed to get called on my stupidity so I could learn from it but oh godddddddddddd some of these...I'm glad I didn't use this name anywhere else o.o

Wait you were 12 when you came here? You seemed moar mature, even if you had enough free time to read the entire website or whatever :P

I thought he was 15. But that's okay, everybody lies on the internet, and you can never tell if a post was meant seriously or ironically, so, nothin' to be ashamed of in the end. We're all dumbasses here anyway.

Of course, I'm allegedly old enough to know better not to act like a dumbass, but I don't.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
So I found out that my friend that got out jail on friday got an apology from a person directly responsible for his incarceration (he didn't want to mention names, but I'm pretty sure it was from the judge). Not that it does him any good now. He did 9 months out of a year. He got out on good behavior.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Oh my, who has heard of American McGee's Alice in Wonderland? Hmm? Alice Madness Returns? HMMM? PLEASE?

If you haven't, you should. : P
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Nov 19, 2012 6:49 pm Online
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
heard of it? Yes. Seen/experienced it? no.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Nov 20, 2012 5:03 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
BRMBug wrote:
heard of it? Yes. Seen/experienced it? no.

Oh my god!! You should, the game is so f*cking amazing, I'm not even overexaggerating. I'm being so cereal! :D

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Nov 22, 2012 12:09 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Zazaban wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
<.<..............>.>.................<.<.............>.>.........

I'm back.... :D

I am too, if only for a couple days 0.o

ZAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAABBBBAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! *le internet glomp* I MISSED YOU! >.<

:DDD *Glomps*

Not much still -_- but I will be present when I can. It's kinda fun here.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Zazaban wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

ZAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAABBBBAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! *le internet glomp* I MISSED YOU! >.<

My two RP friends and friend friends! *glomp*

and YIPEE, you're on more often, Zazaban!!!!!!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Nov 22, 2012 6:23 am Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Zazaban wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

My two RP friends and friend friends! *glomp*

and YIPEE, you're on more often, Zazaban!!!!!!

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! GROUP GLOMP!~ *group glomp*

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 am Offline
gromp! or group glomp!
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Nov 22, 2012 6:43 am Offline
AWESOME! :D

*gromps*

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Nov 23, 2012 11:33 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
OH THE FUN THAT WILL BE HAD! :D :D *Glomps aggressively*
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Nov 23, 2012 11:52 pm Offline
When will you come back!!!!! (and also back on the rp!?)

*bear hug*
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Nov 23, 2012 11:58 pm Offline
Now, hopefully. :d (And I'll be back to the RP thread when I stop being frightened by the hundreds of pages behind I am)
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Sort by  
Page 2665 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2662, 2663, 2664, 2665, 2666, 2667, 2668 ... 2687  Next