Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2669 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2666, 2667, 2668, 2669, 2670, 2671, 2672 ... 2687  Next
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am562
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
I like to read, any suggestions to this nerdy girl? I like to read horror, like The Nightmarys and more, mystery if its really good, and I think that's it. :D

I'm such a flippin' nerd, I swear. XD

With all due respect to Bulgakov,

THE SONGS OF MALDOROR by LAUTREAMONT

is what you really need.

As a matter of fact,

EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD SHOULD GIVE IT A GO

Not to mention that Marquis de Sade and William S. Burroughs are a girl's best friends…..
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Dec 17, 2012 3:07 pm Online
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
I was at a lego exhibit yesterday. It was quite cool. I especially liked a town under zombie attack and lego robots. And, of course, guy who made lego robots was Asian. :mrgreen:
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Dec 17, 2012 4:18 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
VACOOLA wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
I like to read, any suggestions to this nerdy girl? I like to read horror, like The Nightmarys and more, mystery if its really good, and I think that's it. :D

I'm such a flippin' nerd, I swear. XD

With all due respect to Bulgakov,

THE SONGS OF MALDOROR by LAUTREAMONT

is what you really need.

As a matter of fact,

EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD SHOULD GIVE IT A GO

Not to mention that Marquis de Sade and William S. Burroughs are a girl's best friends…..

OKAY!~ :D

I'll tell you if I like it! XD

Is it really THAT good?
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Dec 18, 2012 12:18 am Offline
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Is it really THAT good?

That book is DA BOMB. It's one of a kind and it's best described as a huge middle finger to the literary world as well as an exquisite fart in the face of humanity. If hell existed, I'm sure that book would guarantee you access to the VIP area.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Dec 18, 2012 12:27 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Then what is it about?
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 am Offline
It's about the crazy antics of a demonic supervillain named Maldoror, who's SICK in every possible sense of the word.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
I shall give it a look!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:00 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've had somewhat good news about the lump in/on my gut. It's not any kind of tumor or cyst. However, *grossness ahead*

Get ready...

I have a type of hernia going on down there, and apparently a loop of bowel is poking through. My doctor said as long as it doesn't get any bigger or start hurting me, it won't need to be corrected. I just find it interesting that it presented itself like an ingrown hair that never came to a head, with my skin hurting, and not my abdominal muscles. :/ I guess that's just the way my body grow.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Dec 19, 2012 1:08 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
That makes me want to stop trying to pop anything that I will ever get on my stomach again.

Thanks.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Dec 20, 2012 3:43 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
So in Italy, a popular Christmas song is about Dominick the Donkey! He pulls Santa's sleigh through the country as it's too steep for Santa's reindeer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrdxtWgHbE
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Dec 22, 2012 10:34 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Dec 24, 2012 9:23 am Online
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
I don't like how they changed YouTube. I usually don't complain when a site changes just because it's changed, but this changes are just stupid. I especially don't like the recommended videos. It just suggests stuff I watched already.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Dec 25, 2012 7:39 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
We had a white Christmas you guys! :D So cool.

Well, this has been an interesting Christmas.
Aunt Mary's gotten so paranoid about being at her place by herself...or almost at all really... that she's spent the past few days with one of her girl friends in town. For various reasons, she couldn't stay with her any more, so I had to pack Mary up and bring her up here. I spent Christmas Eve driving down there with Dad, and drove back up here with her in her car and Dad in mine (it was just easier that way), and now she's staying with Aunt Monica.
We were in a hotel last night, and finding food at 10:00 at night in a small town on Christmas Eve was "fun". Hello Jek's convenience store! Goodbye $23! And that was just sandwiches, chips and drinks.
I also tried a sugar free Red Bull for the first time. I was getting pretty zonked out driving up, and didn't think coffee would be enough. I didn't chug it all right away, but it did help keep me awake. I just hope Mary will be alright staying with Monica. She was already talking about wanting to take a bus back home tomorrow, and getting confused about her car having "been here for 2 weeks", when it was what she and I drove up here in not 4 hours earlier. :roll: *sigh*
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Dec 28, 2012 7:47 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
You're not complaining that it changed - your complaining that they took good features away for no reason. Kinda like they did with Pokemon gold to saphire, taking away the day/night cycle and stuff :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Dec 31, 2012 2:20 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Gorgeous pic BRMbug!!

Family and I entertained ourselves walking into the forum shops at Caesar's Palace Sun. We've been there several times over the years but dunno if we ever actually went into most of them. The prices on the sh*t in Louie Vutton and Gucci and whatnot... lol. Who on earth wants to spend $500 on effin' flip-flops?! And flats? And a bag? Insane. I wonder how many of the people walking into these shops actually buy something there. I saw this gorgeous pair of purple flats but it was over $500. What? Do they magically feel as comfortable as tennis shoes? Made of unicorn hair?

Even if I were rich I'd never spend that much money on a single item of clothing. Ridiculous.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 2669 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2666, 2667, 2668, 2669, 2670, 2671, 2672 ... 2687  Next