Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2685 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2682, 2683, 2684, 2685, 2686, 2687  Next
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Nov 27, 2013 1:35 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Can't you just watch it online?
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 pm Offline
Sat May 15, 2004 11:02 am4310U MWG OSS E NH NA USA EC NY SW in LI
With winter coming marked the return of the great one.
A knight so boldly brave that it was in his name.
A knight who was also not just a frog king but THE Frog King.
That knight's name was Brave Sir Ribbit.
Winter is coming and so I must return.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Mamont wrote:
Can't you just watch it online?

But I wanna watch it nowwww!!! :cartmanangry:

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
With winter coming marked the return of the great one.
A knight so boldly brave that it was in his name.
A knight who was also not just a frog king but THE Frog King.
That knight's name was Brave Sir Ribbit.
Winter is coming and so I must return.

OOOoooo! Da big, ole frawg!!!!
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Dec 20, 2013 4:14 pm Offline
I was watching Vice documentaries and came upon this. It is hard for me to watch a video in Ukrainian with English subtitles. Ukrainian is very similar to Russian and I can understand around 80% of what she's saying. My English is far better than my Russian, so for me it's natural to read English subs, but at the same time, I can't just switch off her voice. And it's easier to listen than to read. It's conflicting to read and listen two different languages at the same time.
But it's how I learned English - watching films with Croatian subs. Yeah, I learned it in school, but this was a useful learning aid, and a way to improve it.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Dec 23, 2013 10:06 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Quote:
Meet Thomas Midgley Jr.

My favorite youtube science guy made a video on him ages ago. He's like a Captain Planet villain! Such a stereotypical mad scientist, I always imagine his lab would look like the scrap brain zone from sonic 1 or something. Shame polio murdered him before he could see what a successful destroyer of nature he'd been :'(

Quote:
Dr. Who: The End of Time

I watched my favorite sci-fi reviewer, who I've been binging on like the loner I am, do a 36 minute long episode of the latest Dr Who. Worst part, I don't even like new!who. It seems to congratulate itself and it's Dr more than it actually does anything. I'm glad i still haven't watched half the still existing tapes of the classic series. Saw the last Troughton episode a week ago (with the villain who looks like an evil Steve Jobs) and it reminded me why I like the classic series and am confused at the popularity of the new one, which solves everything by waving a screwdeiver at people. The review was positive, disappointing me. I wish the BBC didn't pimp new!who so hard, I wouldn't feel the need to watch it then get mad at it otherwise!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 am Offline
Unassumption wrote:
Quote:
Meet Thomas Midgley Jr.

My favorite youtube science guy made a video on him ages ago. He's like a Captain Planet villain! Such a stereotypical mad scientist, I always imagine his lab would look like the scrap brain zone from sonic 1 or something. Shame polio murdered him before he could see what a successful destroyer of nature he'd been :'(

I don't think he would be particularly proud of what he had done.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Dec 30, 2013 5:36 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
My girlfriend asked to help her buy some stuff at Victoria's Secret the other day. I reluctantly went, because I always feel weird when I walk into Victoria's Secret. Like the whole world is looking at me.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Hey, is Facebook being gay with everyone else? Every time I try to look at a page, I get an html version. And no, I'm not on FB... yet.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Jan 01, 2014 1:11 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
First SPS BBS Forum Member to post in 2014, Pacific Time 8)

{Others have posted in 2014 in their own time zone, but it was still 2013 here}

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Jan 01, 2014 4:45 am Offline
Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:32 am0
I am NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw....

I IZA NEWWWWWBBYYYYYYYYY ON DE SITE INIT DOE FAMS !!!!!!!!!.........

Anyways Happy New Year to all Ze homosexual PEOPLE out there ;) !!!!!!!!!! :parishilton: :unhoodedkenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :santa: :timmy: :mrgreen: :| :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :P :x :lol: 8) :? :D :) :( :o :shock: http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95 ... mation.gif
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Jan 03, 2014 12:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
In total there are 2363 posts waiting for approval.

Nearly all of it is spam.

LOL
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Jan 03, 2014 2:17 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
This forum has been resurrected!
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Jan 04, 2014 3:16 am Offline
You call this resurrection? It's more like nerve twitching on a dead chicken.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Jan 04, 2014 4:10 pm Offline
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm33
Gotta love those tig ol' bitties.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSun Jan 05, 2014 2:03 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
Damn, been gone a while.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption

Sort by  
Page 2685 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2682, 2683, 2684, 2685, 2686, 2687  Next