Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 9 135 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
[RIP Steve Irwin] im going to stick my thumb in his b*tthole PostSun Sep 03, 2006 10:38 pm Offline
Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:54 am12
RIP Steve Irwin PostSun Sep 03, 2006 10:43 pm Offline
Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:03 am448stuck in my cabana, livin on bananas and blow
http://au.news.yahoo.com/060904/23/10ebv.html

Sad, although not that unexpected, a lot less animals will have their buttholes jammed, here's to you Steve, rest in piece mate
To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of lifes problems
PostSun Sep 03, 2006 10:47 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:25 am102Woonsocket, RI
Wow by a sting ray :shock:

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!
PostSun Sep 03, 2006 10:50 pm Offline
Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:32 am966(Gay smart ass location goes here.) but really Baltimore, MD, USA
I'm gonna be completely honest about this. It's sad that his happened. It's always sad when someone dies. I know that. I feel bad for his family. I know how it feels when a relative dies; even quite young ones. One of my friend's mom died at around 47 from a car accident. It was from something stupid she did when she was drunk. Her family really got through it. They seem quite happy.

However, this idiot had it coming to him. Whenever you handle animals like he did, what the hell do you expect? What idiot messes with poisonous snakes and stingrays. All of these retards shouldn't be given a show. It's almost as bad as David Blaine. It's incredibly stupid. People will attempt to do sh*t like that. You shouldn't risk your life to entertain people. That's when people don't feel that bad for you when you die.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
PostSun Sep 03, 2006 10:50 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:58 pm267vancouver, wa
whoa thats sad

i used to watch that show as a little kid and that guy always seemed happy and like nothing would ever hurt him but i guess he learned his lesson which is sad because he has 2 kids.

what do you think will happen if someone from the jackass crew dies?
Last edited by region7cards on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostSun Sep 03, 2006 10:54 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:25 am102Woonsocket, RI
I just found it funny and sad, a sting ray... a freakin sting ray after all the crocs and snakes!

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!
STEVE IRWIN IS DEAD PostSun Sep 03, 2006 10:56 pm Offline
Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:40 pm2
Horrible...

We may have rolled our eyes at Steve's manic energy, but we all respected and admired him for his dedication to the environment and his obvious love for his family.

He will be missed by all of America, but surely most of all by his wife and two children. I hope that they feel the full support of the American people.
PostSun Sep 03, 2006 11:36 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
I'm baffled, to say the least. I mean, this guy really knew his stuff, not making him just another bimbo out there looking for some cheap fame or whatever, and actually cared, so, uh.

... Wow.
PostSun Sep 03, 2006 11:36 pm Offline
Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:44 pm102
:lol:

The universe is soooooooooooooooo full of it.

Stay on Groovin' (DNA Jungle) Safari,
TOR
Phuck Fonics
PostSun Sep 03, 2006 11:41 pm Offline
Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:44 pm102
"That's it, there ain't no more"

Moi's lyrics to moi's latest parody song
"Oh, Osama"

(You'll see the connection if'in you can "See")

[SONG DELETED DUE TO THREAD DERAIL.]
Phuck Fonics
Last edited by TOR Hershman on Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PostMon Sep 04, 2006 12:22 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:35 am305You suck
You know what's ironic about the whole Steve Erwin thing??

I bet my friend 20 bucks that Steve Erwin would die some day by pissing off one of those animals.. I was just joking with him.. but.. woah dude I won the bet!

heh.. sorry I just think it's kinda funny.. He always gets in the faces of snakes and everything.. and he pisses them off and gets bit.. .. i mean it's like the dude had a death wish.

Crikey!! Look at da size o' dat crocidile!! I'm gonna sneak up on it and grab it by da jaw like this, see! Ah, crikey look at da jaws on this here feller!! Ah bloody 'ell I'm gonna stick my head in the crocidile's mouth and see how bad it pisses him off! Ah crikey he's trying to wrestle with me!! I'm gonna try to pin him down, heah!! AW CRIKEY that pissed him off... AAAGHH the crocidile bit me dick off!! Not to worry! I got a dildo in the hummer! I can just attatch that one right down theaih.. ahh there we go.. AHH THE CROCODILE BIT THAT OFF TOO!! AH CRIKEY!! HE'S TRYING TO EAT ME ALIVE!! Now the crocodile's mouth is big enough to swallow a man whole and that looks like!! Ah no!! He's gonna munch me up in little bite-sized peices!! Oh, sh*t! Turn off the bloody camera you buggaloon!! CRIKEY sh*t!!
PostMon Sep 04, 2006 12:59 am Offline
Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:52 am75Wales, Thats in the UK
RIP Steve, Im never gona hit stingrays at the aquarium again.
BTW he stopped pissing animals off when he got family and started helpin zoo animals n stuff.
PostMon Sep 04, 2006 2:39 am Offline
Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:44 am528In la la land with the pixies :D

I'm utterly speechless.

And I SWEAR last post for this week.
ImageImage
PostMon Sep 04, 2006 3:58 am Offline
Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:32 pm4
Gothic_Butters wrote:
You know what's ironic about the whole Steve Erwin thing??

I bet my friend 20 bucks that Steve Erwin would die some day by pissing off one of those animals.. I was just joking with him.. but.. woah dude I won the bet!

heh.. sorry I just think it's kinda funny.. He always gets in the faces of snakes and everything.. and he pisses them off and gets bit.. .. i mean it's like the dude had a death wish.

Crikey!! Look at da size o' dat crocidile!! I'm gonna sneak up on it and grab it by da jaw like this, see! Ah, crikey look at da jaws on this here feller!! Ah bloody 'ell I'm gonna stick my head in the crocidile's mouth and see how bad it pisses him off! Ah crikey he's trying to wrestle with me!! I'm gonna try to pin him down, heah!! AW CRIKEY that pissed him off... AAAGHH the crocidile bit me dick off!! Not to worry! I got a dildo in the hummer! I can just attatch that one right down theaih.. ahh there we go.. AHH THE CROCODILE BIT THAT OFF TOO!! AH CRIKEY!! HE'S TRYING TO EAT ME ALIVE!! Now the crocodile's mouth is big enough to swallow a man whole and that looks like!! Ah no!! He's gonna munch me up in little bite-sized peices!! Oh, sh*t! Turn off the bloody camera you buggaloon!! CRIKEY sh*t!!

I laughed a little when I read that last part. Thank you for making me feel partly guilty.

Specifically, he wasn't pissing any animals off at the moment. He was just snorkeling over the stingray when it went into defensive mode, feeling cornered when the cameraman was also in the way in front of it. Poor Irwin happened to be in the way of the barb. I mean, the chances of that happening are pretty rare if it's the only third known stingray death in Australian waters.

It kind of suprised me when I heard about it, though no one should really be suprised considering his line of work. I watched his show a lot when I was younger and he was really a nice guy. My heart goes out to his family who must be having a hard time right now. God bless them.
PostMon Sep 04, 2006 7:59 am Offline
Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:24 pm189Essex UK at least i aint a macca
i wonder how much he had to pay for life insurance...and how much his family got in return...

i take it the barb is the long bit at the back of the ray

what did it do reverse into him? after all it must of punctured his chest not just brushed up against it and left a scratch/slash

my dad went sea fishing off west africa and his mate caught a stingray and he spent 1/2 hour trying to reel it in and it was in the middle of summer so he was sweatering but used a hook in the hand to pull it in and they are pretty fierce...as bad as sharks and they flail like mad coz of their muscles and its shape

how much you wanna bet that the ratings for his show will double
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE

Sort by  
Page 1 of 9 135 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next