Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 9 135 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostTue Sep 12, 2006 4:35 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
yo-bindi wrote:
you know i will just say it cause if someone else comes they are going to say that i am an idiot but i am trying to not be one

There is no try. There is only do. :P

As for killing stingrays because one killed Steve, that's just stupid. It seems more like revenge, and I don't think Steve would have approved of something like that.
PostTue Sep 12, 2006 4:50 pm Offline
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm856Baltimore, MD
ShaneHaughey wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:
However, this idiot had it coming to him. Whenever you handle animals like he did, what the hell do you expect? What idiot messes with poisonous snakes and stingrays. All of these retards shouldn't be given a show. It's almost as bad as David Blaine. It's incredibly stupid. People will attempt to do sh*t like that. You shouldn't risk your life to entertain people. That's when people don't feel that bad for you when you die.

You're an idiot.

Thank you. :roll: I know Steve was trying to educate the public about animals, but there are other ways to do things like that then handle animals as roughly as he did. If he wants to put his life at risk to entertain people, I don't care. After I found out that he said if he died fighting an alligator, he would die happy, I don't think he's that much of an idiot. He had it coming to him, but he knew there was a good possibility that it would happen (not with a stingray, though).
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
PostTue Sep 12, 2006 4:56 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:02 am478UTAH.
Nommel wrote:
yo-bindi wrote:
you know i will just say it cause if someone else comes they are going to say that i am an idiot but i am trying to not be one

There is no try. There is only do. :P

As for killing stingrays because one killed Steve, that's just stupid. It seems more like revenge, and I don't think Steve would have approved of something like that.

ok i promise not to be an idiot anymore (but if i am making-fun of something then i will, But i will not do that 24/7. :D
PostTue Sep 12, 2006 7:01 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2917East Hartford, CT
The TV Guide magazine has arrived (Sept. 18-24, 2006), and it has a report on Steve Irwin and his passing away. However, it says here: "Animal Planet has no plans to air footage of the fatal attack, which happened while Irwin and his crew were filming stingrays off the coast of his native Australia for a children's show. The channel is also holding off on moving forward with other Irwin projects that were in the works. 'We're going to discuss that with Terri and see what her wishes are,' [Maureen] Smith says." We just hope she knows. We can't be sure. :cartmannohat:

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
PostTue Sep 12, 2006 7:09 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:02 am478UTAH.
i feel so bad for terri and the kids they lost their dad :cry:
PostWed Sep 13, 2006 3:04 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:35 pm1411Canada, North America
RIP Steve Irwin. I looked up to him as a hero when I was younger.
PostWed Sep 13, 2006 3:16 pm Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:33 am4355Liverpool, UK
iceiwynd wrote:
People are idiots, running around and killing stingrays now because one accidentally killed Steve... Who, uh, attempted to teach people that doing sh*t like this is wrong. It's sad, how stupid the people in this world are.

I know, complete idiots. ¬¬

What I said on Neo:

James James, on NeoSeeker wrote:
'k, you can all say 'Stingrays aren't humans so they aren't as important', but Jesus Christ, it's still really dumb, and there's really no need for killing them. Is it going to bring him back? No. And are the stingray's going to know what's going on? No. So, it's not like they're gonna learn some kind of lesson here.

Wow, what a bunch of idiots, [The Stingray killers] taking Steve's death in such a way. ¬_¬
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
PostWed Sep 13, 2006 7:28 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm1103Behind you
They're more than idiots. They're assh*les. Hurting the wildlife is in no way showing respect to Steve Irwin, who cared about the wildlife.

Those stingrays didn't f*cking do anything. They have souls, they have minds, and they have feelings. They should be treated with some f*cking respect. I don't even like them that much because they look kind of creepy. I remember when I was ten I swam in a pool of sharks in Disney World and I was completely fearless until I saw the stingrays hanging out at the other side and I almost had a panic attack right then and there. But they're still organisms. All organisms, yes, all (plants and fungi included), should be treated with some f*cking respect.
As enjoyable as abuse.
PostWed Sep 13, 2006 9:45 pm Offline
Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:08 pm2504hillbilly hell
Grizim wrote:
Those stingrays didn't f*cking do anything. They have souls, they have minds, and they have feelings. They should be treated with some f*cking respect. I don't even like them that much because they look kind of creepy. I remember when I was ten I swam in a pool of sharks in Disney World and I was completely fearless until I saw the stingrays hanging out at the other side and I almost had a panic attack right then and there. But they're still organisms. All organisms, yes, all (plants and fungi included), should be treated with some f*cking respect.

Thank you, Grizim. My sentiments exactly. As a vegan and an advocate of animal-rights (yes, Athena has interests outside of PIIIIIIIIIIP... :roll: ), it's time I took a stance on this issue.

People shouldn't even be killing innocent animals... or anything, just because they have a reputation for harming people, particularly famous people. What next, we attempt to wipe out Siberian tigers to extinction because a certain illusionist got mauled by one about two years ago? :roll: And I highly doubt that the stingray was thinking, "Oh look, it's Steve Irwin... I think I'm going to kill him." I don't even think it was in its defensive mode. Steve was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it was no one's fault it happened.

Seriously, humans are the only species on this planet who kill animals for the sake of killing them. And they'll think of any excuse (This brings to mind "It's coming right for us, Ned!") and there are better alternatives to just shooting them left and right. For instance... how about just not bothering them, or not being foolish enough to swim in their territory without knowing the risks (in no way am I calling Steve foolish; I'm just saying that if people don't know what could potentially happen ahead of time, they will get hurt or die as well.)

Killing innocent stingrays is not revenge, it is not justice, and it is just plain wrong. >.<
PostThu Sep 14, 2006 11:39 am Offline
Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:24 pm189Essex UK at least i aint a macca
^^^ blah blah fukin blah

its just some arseholes trying to get on TV (the ray killers)

if you ask them why they did it they would probably say

'i dont know, i was drunk'

i eat meat and alot of it at that....no fish fingers for this inner city chav lad

so naturally i dont care about an animal that can't even dodge traffic to save its live....like a chicken...it was made to be feed upon by foxes etc...it can't even run!!!

but rays are wrong...its wrong!!!
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
PostThu Sep 14, 2006 1:55 pm Offline
I am a meat eater. I think it's only healthy. I just hate people disrespecting living things, because all living things have feelings. Don't f*cking tell me that plants and mushrooms don't have nervous systems. I don't care. f*ck the material limits. They have spirits and they do get hurt. Studies showed it.
As enjoyable as abuse.
PostThu Sep 14, 2006 2:00 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Grizim wrote:
They have spirits Studies showed it.

I agree with everything else you've said, save that. Kinda hard to prove the existsnce of a spirit, even in humans. :P :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostThu Sep 14, 2006 3:07 pm Offline
Studies show they feel fear and pain. Although this can be disproven, I truly believe in it and there is faint proof to back it up.

http://www.inq7.net/lif/2003/jun/24/lif_22-1.htm
As enjoyable as abuse.
PostThu Sep 14, 2006 3:15 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Grizim wrote:
Studies show they feel fear and pain. Although this can be disproven, I truly believe in it and there is faint proof to back it up.

http://www.inq7.net/lif/2003/jun/24/lif_22-1.htm

SPIRIT is what I'm talking about, not emotions and pain. Man, and here I thought you were smart! :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PostThu Sep 14, 2006 3:29 pm Offline
Maybe I thought you were open-minded. There's nothing of material that can cause them to feel pain so it must be something beyond nature. I thought you were smart enough to know they don't have nervous systems or brains.

But, "spirit" is beside the point. If you want to argue with me about spirituality go to another thread where there's already an arguement going on about spirituality. I'll express the facts there.

Main point: Don't kill living organisms unless it's necessary. Yes, I consider meat necessary for some people. I don't think it's healthy to be a vegetarian. What I know is that Steve Irwin would be, and probably is, ashamed of his fans who went out killing innocent stingrays. They didn't do anything wrong.
As enjoyable as abuse.

Sort by  
Page 7 of 9 135 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next