Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 31 453 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostTue Jan 22, 2008 10:26 pm Offline
Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:22 am593Mental...Mordhaus?!
If you feel like your life sucks, feel free to whine, bitch, rant, vent, whatever about your situation(s) here. We can all talk about how to fix the situation (if possible) and support each other...and kick around the personas that make our lives miserable.

I'll start. Hell, I'll split my venting/whining into different posts by subject matter; I have so much to say.

Mental Stress-

I'm really stressed out right now. I have my SAT test this weekend, as well as Portfolio Day for the art school I want to go to. I haven't gotten much ready for either of these because of all the stuff I have to do for school, and I'm freaking out over that stuff. (You may ask why I'm here online, then...this is where I get to vent and talk to people who are generally not assh*les like most everyone at school.) Anyways, I just get more and more nervous each day.

School isn't helping at all. The homework is piling up fast in AP Government class (even though I've been keeping up relatively well), and the first test is this Friday. Her tests are fabled to be the hardest ever, harder than college class tests (and this is coming from the kids who already took this class- straight A students). The teacher takes her anger out on my class (word has it she's bipolar), and it's driving me crazy. I mean, it's only been a week and a day and I have about 100 notecards already (due Thursday). I've been up late doing homework for days on end, and I think I'm going to go off the deep end one of these days.
._.
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostTue Jan 22, 2008 10:41 pm Offline
Emotional Stress-

Besides the fact that I've been a total spazz over school in general, my emotions are going insane. I'm happy one minute and pissed as Hell the next. I suppose it's because of the crap people's been giving me lately.

My family is driving me crazy. Just a few days ago, my mom threw a massive bitch-fit because appearently- being tired and taking naps are crimes. She beat the crap out of me. She's just been really up my ass about everything lately- from that mistaken probation notice for NHS to not washing this one dish right. :roll: My brother's driving me insane; he fell off some new-fangled 'two-wheeled skateboard thing' and pretty much lacerated his arm from elbow to wrist. He's been popping up in the middle of my work and shoving his pus-covered, meteor shaped scrape in my face. How nasty. My dad's been whining about how my room smells like dead bodies a lot lately. Tch. I don't have the time to clean out with this stupid AP Gov class taking up all my time!

Relations at school have gone to sh*t, too. f*ckface is back and harassing me again (he's the one who stalked me and sexually harassed me last year, long story), as well as my boyfriend. Douchebag (the other kid who gave me some major sh*t last year) has also started to hassle me again. My boyfriend and I haven't been getting along all that well recently for unknown reasons (could it be me taking out my anger with the two above on him?), and as I mentioned before in the other threads, he threatened suicide over the weekend out of sudden, severe depression (he couldn't even figure out why he felt that way). That scared the sh*t out of me; I wouldn't know what to do if he was dead. He's the only reason I didn't commit suicide last year... But, I digress. Although we made amends to each other today and promised to look after each other, he still feels really depressed and I'm worried for him.
._.
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostTue Jan 22, 2008 10:49 pm Offline
Other crap-

I'm managing the Track team this year, and I'm pretty much on my own.

Yes, there are other 'managers' for the team, but the three of them are stupid-ass c*nts (one a sister of Douchebag) who don't know jack sh*t about track or managing anything. All they care about (and I saw this with my own eyes and heard with my own ears today) is gossiping, movies, MySpace, bitching about 'OMG i waznt invited to ____'s party!!!1!', and giving me dirty looks. There's over 50 people on the team and it's now up to me and only me to do the paperwork, organize stuff, keep times and records at meets... I would've beaten some sense into their empty celebrity-worshipping heads, but they would've kicked me out of school for that. The coaches like me (one of them's my Computer Graphics teacher), but they're much too busy helping the team members to deal with this bullsh*t.

On top of that, Douchebag was getting in my face about how he made a MySpace profile for my boyfriend. My boyfriend decided to see for himself what was going on with this today, and he told me a few hours ago what he found... Appearently, Douchebag and a bunch of his assh*le friends got on there and posted pictures and everything of him. There was a ton of bullsh*t rumors and lies about both him and me, and lies that could potentially get us in trouble. Maybe that's why so many people have been avoiding us lately at school. Point being, what right do they have doing that? This was completely uncalled for; we never said anything to them anyways!

:x

To sum everything up- f*ck!! I hate everything!!
._.
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostWed Jan 23, 2008 12:50 am Offline
Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:31 pm7
wow...so do you feel better now?

Even though you're having such troubles I think it's awesome that you're still applying yourself and putting yourself out there...when I was in high school I was like jesus this is hard....then I slacked 'til graduation.

So kudos anyway.
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostWed Jan 23, 2008 4:06 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Report that myspace page to myspace immediately. Hell, report the other managers while you're at it. You've got to fight back.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostWed Jan 23, 2008 5:12 pm Offline
Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:01 am231Australia, mate
teh-lolrus wrote:
On top of that, Douchebag was getting in my face about how he made a MySpace profile for my boyfriend. My boyfriend decided to see for himself what was going on with this today, and he told me a few hours ago what he found... Appearently, Douchebag and a bunch of his assh*le friends got on there and posted pictures and everything of him. There was a ton of bullsh*t rumors and lies about both him and me, and lies that could potentially get us in trouble. Maybe that's why so many people have been avoiding us lately at school. Point being, what right do they have doing that? This was completely uncalled for; we never said anything to them anyways!

Dude, that's happened to me before, but not on myspace... on piczo.com or whatever it is. This bitch at school posted some pictures of me and another girl on her site and wrote horrible, nasty things like, "these two are the ugliest, skankiest bitches, don't talk to them, they are nasty, scabby and hairy... they are soooo annoying, OMG they're SO ugly look at them, they're ugly monkeys! etc etc." Most people knew about it but me and the other girl, until one day someone told me about it after a few months. Needless to say, I was absolutely irate. I printed out the evidence, and took it to my mum. She called up the bitch and threatened legal action against her, whilst I was on the other phone screaming "you f*cking bitch! you f*cking bitch!" to her. She was petrified, and immediately took down the site. I took the papers to my friends the next day and they all payed her out for weeks. She was misrable. After that, she never messed with again. :evil:

I recommend you print the evidence and take this to the police. You can get these idiots into ALOT OF TROUBLE. The worst thing you can do is just leave it, because more people will see it and you're rep will be crushed. You need to stand up for yourself, and teach these douchebags a lesson.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostThu Jan 24, 2008 6:46 pm Offline
rainbow.bix wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:

Dude, that's happened to me before, but not on myspace... on piczo.com or whatever it is. This bitch at school posted some pictures of me and another girl on her site and wrote horrible, nasty things like, "these two are the ugliest, skankiest bitches, don't talk to them, they are nasty, scabby and hairy... they are soooo annoying, OMG they're SO ugly look at them, they're ugly monkeys! etc etc." Most people knew about it but me and the other girl, until one day someone told me about it after a few months. Needless to say, I was absolutely irate. I printed out the evidence, and took it to my mum. She called up the bitch and threatened legal action against her, whilst I was on the other phone screaming "you f*cking bitch! you f*cking bitch!" to her. She was petrified, and immediately took down the site. I took the papers to my friends the next day and they all payed her out for weeks. She was misrable. After that, she never messed with again. :evil:

I recommend you print the evidence and take this to the police. You can get these idiots into ALOT OF TROUBLE. The worst thing you can do is just leave it, because more people will see it and you're rep will be crushed. You need to stand up for yourself, and teach these douchebags a lesson.

It's ebbed off a bit now. My boyfriend figured out the password, took the crap off of there, changed the password to something practically uncomprehensable, and beat the f*ck out of Douchebag. He never gets caught anyways; it seems that most of the other kids never get caught fighting.

As for the schoolwork, it's just gotten worse and worse. Enough about that.

Concerning the lazy-fuck 'manager' girls, I'm getting more pissed at them day by day. Yesterday, they ran off right when the coaches asked for help, so I had to fix up the long-jump run area by myself- raking the sand, digging up the weeds on the path, mark this down, measure that... I ended up dragging around everything by myself. The head coach had a huge hissy fit after he found out I was doing it all on my own. All the while, those stupid bitches were looking at me like I just sprouted another head or something. Today, the coaches found out that those stupid c*nts lost a few of the checks from yesterday and we spent a good half-hour looking for the checks. I had a little break, so I decided to study for my AP Gov test for tomorrow. Those sluts made a huge effort to make as much commotion as possible, flirting with the runners and causing general mayhem. They finally resorted to jumping up and down on the bench I was sitting on. I told them off and they started bitching and flipping me off. The coaches then called us over to help with the wooden frames for the pole-vault mat and even when they were forced to help out, they hardly carried the load. I ended up dragging those blasted things alone with the coaches with no help. Needless to say, I'm just about to beat the f*ck out of those stupid skanks myself.

._.
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostThu Jan 24, 2008 7:18 pm Offline
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:11 am150deutschland
^ that sounds aweful. these kind of bitches are terrible. i have this one girl in my class, everytime im in one group with her for a school project, she not only doesnt work, but she constantly makes incredible un-funny jokes and disturbes everybody from working properly. and she is the most popular girl in my class, FOR ABSOLUTE NO REASONABLE REASON!
go and beat the crap out of these bitches, maybe they'll learn soemthing from that.

and the myspace-thing.... i kinda had that, too. the girl i just told you about put a poll on her blog (about half a year ago), what is pretty popular with people in my year. the question was, wether they liked me or not. the answer-options were:
1. i hate that f*ckin ugly bitch,
2. i dont know her in person, but from what ive heard, shes a stupid slut,
3. who the f*ck is she? i dont know her and dont want to, either.
sad thing is, about 40 people voted. i remeber it were 80something percent for answer 1.
and of course i was the last one to know about that, not even my friends told me about that. for the people who hate me, it was a whole lot of fun.
and now im sitting at home, ill since two weeks, and not one person from my class came by or called me. just a few textmessages saying the usual "we all miss you, get well soon, i love you SOOOO much"-stuff. ha ha ha. lying bitches.

but i really do feel better now i wrote all this down. thanks a whole lot for opening this thread!
and lots of kisses to everyone here for being so nice. :)
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostThu Jan 24, 2008 7:21 pm Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm1169WEZZA
you dont need do post three times in a row though
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostThu Jan 24, 2008 7:29 pm Offline
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:
you dont need do post three times in a row though

maybe YOU need to read a post before writing something like this. they are all different, and teh-lolrus makes it more clear by dividing it in 3 posts.

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostThu Jan 24, 2008 7:32 pm Offline
wendy28 wrote:
^ that sounds aweful. these kind of bitches are terrible. i have this one girl in my class, everytime im in one group with her for a school project, she not only doesnt work, but she constantly makes incredible un-funny jokes and disturbes everybody from working properly. and she is the most popular girl in my class, FOR ABSOLUTE NO REASONABLE REASON!
go and beat the crap out of these bitches, maybe they'll learn soemthing from that.

and the myspace-thing.... i kinda had that, too. the girl i just told you about put a poll on her blog (about half a year ago), what is pretty popular with people in my year. the question was, wether they liked me or not. the answer-options were:
1. i hate that f*ckin ugly bitch,
2. i dont know her in person, but from what ive heard, shes a stupid slut,
3. who the f*ck is she? i dont know her and dont want to, either.
sad thing is, about 40 people voted. i remeber it were 80something percent for answer 1.
and of course i was the last one to know about that, not even my friends told me about that. for the people who hate me, it was a whole lot of fun.
and now im sitting at home, ill since two weeks, and not one person from my class came by or called me. just a few textmessages saying the usual "we all miss you, get well soon, i love you SOOOO much"-stuff. ha ha ha. lying bitches.

but i really do feel better now i wrote all this down. thanks a whole lot for opening this thread!
and lots of kisses to everyone here for being so nice. :)

Why is it in today's society that 98% of girls only care about being popular and dissing all the people who aren't pretty, rich, and updated on all the celebrity sh*t? It makes me so very angry. I hope all of them catch all the STDs on the street as penniless whores and die a painful death.

No problem. Good luck with your situations there.
._.
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostThu Jan 24, 2008 7:39 pm Offline
Why is it in today's society that 98% of girls only care about being popular and dissing all the people who aren't pretty, rich, and updated on all the celebrity sh*t? It makes me so very angry. I hope all of them catch all the STDs on the street as penniless whores and die a painful death.

No problem. Good luck with your situations there.[/quote]

sometimes when im really mad at one of these girls and cant get to her right now, like in class, i look out the window and imagine us in the future. me as a successful buisnesswoman with a nice job, house and family, and her as a single parent living from welfare in a dirty little flat with three nagging kids, depressed, alcoholic and drug-addicted.
and then i smile and can manage not to stand up during class and slap her.

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostFri Jan 25, 2008 11:15 am Offline
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:57 pm1018Earth definetly... most likely somewhere on land
teh-lolrus wrote:

That is a very intresting phenomenon due to the fact that I'd say about 70% aren't pretty(though that largely opinion based)or, aren't rich or fall under both those groups. Sadly most of them are updated on the celebrity sh*t which is probably the worst trait out of all those three.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostSat Jan 26, 2008 12:47 pm Offline
polymorph wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:

That is a very intresting phenomenon due to the fact that I'd say about 70% aren't pretty(though that largely opinion based)or, aren't rich or fall under both those groups. Sadly most of them are updated on the celebrity sh*t which is probably the worst trait out of all those three.

It might be a local thing going on around where I live, but it could be a matter of perspective. I'm on the poorer end of the spectrum in my town, as well as the poorest family on my mom's side so I could be basing this on the people I know.

><

Point being, maybe I should rephrase that statement to 'Girls who have their heads up their asses'.

About the 'manager' thing- I think the coaches are finally getting fed up with those lazy c*nts. They told me blatantly that they were slackers. I'm just a bit worried that those sluts will brush it off and try to 'convince' them using that charisma that, frankly, I lack.

><

In other news...I'm a bit less worried over the SAT- I just got done with it (yes, it was hard except for the essay), but I'm pretty much freaking out on what I got for the AP Government test I took yesterday.

Now I'm completely spazzing out over picking colleges/art schools. I heard that the art school I want to apply at was in the ghetto (the serious ghetto, somewhat worse than the ghetto in my town) and it wasn't all that good unless you want to go into Computer Animation. I heard the tuition was extrememly expensive (~ $40,000 a year) Now I'm reconsidering trying to go there, but I have no clue as to what to do now. But, that's besides the point. Portfolio day there is tomorrow, and I'm worried because the art I have is either crappy (think realistic anatomy drawings) or I don't have it at all (general gesture drawings).

:tweek:
._.
Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread PostSat Jan 26, 2008 1:07 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
My butt hurts.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 31 453 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next