Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 16 of 18 264 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 am Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Good morning sps.

Gotta go to school. Bye.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 am Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Good Morning South Park Studios.

Well, looks like it's indoors once again. The news is saying it's "blustery" today and I believe it. Coming home yesterday was pretty blustery. So no visit to Main Street today. :( So much look forward to the spring coming.

Have a Happy Friday, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 20, 2009 7:54 am Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
Oh please! Blistery....I laugh :chaos: :chaos: :chaos:

Try living in New Hampshire and Vermont Hayley. You are a good 15 degrees warmer down there :shock:

25 degrees right now in NH.
28 degrees in Delaware :| :?

Ok I stand corrected :oops:

Well, good Friday everyone!! :gaykenny:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 am
Hayley B wrote:
*thinking about what I said in the morning*

Maybe I'll tough it out. Though, it's going to be windy. My hair makes my head look like one big blonde ball.

If I goto Main Street. I'm just planning to goto Burger King. I want to try those mini burgers (whatever there called). They use to be called Burger Bundles in the 80's.

But, I'm most likely just going to go someone local today.

wiN!

Good morning, Hayley:

Please tell me a little more about Main Street, if you don't mind. I've been to Delaware once. I went to DuPont's Delaware Park (horse racing). It was very beautiful. We were driving from New York (Long Island), past Atlantic City, through Delaware, finally ending up in Washington, D.C.

But what is "Main Steet?" Is it a shopping area, is it an actual street named: Main Street that happens to have shops on it? Is it a mall? You mention Main Street a lot as a great place to go to, but as one who has been in Delaware before (me), can you give us a little more info as to what you mean by you're going to Main Street?

As for me, I have lots to do today, so I better get going.

Have a great day, South Park Studios

-BigCamera4892
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 20, 2009 11:21 am Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
I don't know how California does things, but a lot of places around here in small towns/cities have a main street. :o

My school in Vermont is just off of Main Street in Castleton. They are usually a street that has most of the post offices, courts, small shops and variety stores and the town hall. Some will have churches, nice restraunts and other things like barber shops :wink:

They usually don't have a mall, but it is a place where people can walk around and gather if they so please :)
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 pm
Michaeloptv wrote:
I don't know how California does things, but a lot of places around here in small towns/cities have a main street. :o

My school in Vermont is just off of Main Street in Castleton. They are usually a street that has most of the post offices, courts, small shops and variety stores and the town hall. Some will have churches, nice restraunts and other things like barber shops :wink:

They usually don't have a mall, but it is a place where people can walk around and gather if they so please :)

Thanks, Mike. California is so big, that the concept of Main Street doesn't even exist. Sure, we have some streets called Main Street, but they are no different then any other street. Shopping malls, stores, post offices, supermarkets, places to hang out -- they are rarely located on streets named Main Street. That is why I was wondering whether or not in Delaware that Main Street is the name of a complex or just a street named Main Street. There is no concept like that here in California.

Thanks for the info, Mike. And once again, Good Morning!

-BC
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 pm Offline
Wii fit man wrote:
Good morning sps.

Gotta go to school. Bye.

here's what I wanted to say: For the first time ever, school sounds fun. We are having a ticket trade in for candy. We're also going to have a party in science. And, I actually did all my homework! :D Anyway, not planning much this afternoon, but late tonight, if my dad lets me, I'll be on the BBS. Sounds fun. :wink:
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostSat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 am Offline

Have a wonderful Saturday, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostTue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 am
Good Morning South Park Studios

Lots to do today. Too much to explain now. I'll try to give a better report later in the "Goodnight South Park Studios" thread.

Today, it is sunny, warm, and a beautiful day out. So out I go, and off the computer.

Have a great day, South Park Studios! :)

-BigCamera4892
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 27, 2009 8:56 am Offline

So, happy that it's nice in Delaware once again. I look forward into going to Main Street today. I think I will get a coffee and then try those burger shots at Burger King today. :)

Have a Happy Friday, South Park Studios.:)
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostFri Feb 27, 2009 10:31 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Good Morning South Park Studios

Today I had a vision exam and the doctor dilated my pupils. Now my pupils are the size of 8-balls. You could literally extract my pupils from my eye sockets, write the number '8' on them and use them in a game of pool. My sight is still messed up as I type this. :shock:

I hope you all "see your way" to a Happy Friday, South Park Studios :cartmanko'd:
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostSat Feb 28, 2009 7:21 am Offline

I never know what's in store for me, when it's Saturday. Except for the times, I need Wal-Marts. My boss can call me for overtime, my mother might and ask if I like to do something, or I just plain stay in my apartment.

I'll be doing either those three, said.

Have a wonderful Saturday, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostMon Mar 02, 2009 6:47 am Offline

Well, I called off today because of the bad snow. So, I'll be home today.

Have some awesome Monday, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostTue Mar 03, 2009 9:14 am
Good Morning, South Park Studios :)

I had to get up real early today.

I don't like it :(

I'm sleepy.

Good Morning, today is Square Root Day

Enjoy. Pi day is coming soon: 3.14 (March 14)

-BigCamera4892

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-10186121-76.html
Re: Good Morning South Park Studios PostTue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 am Offline
Good morning south park studios,

I've had a weird morning. I keep falling asleep and waking up later. So today is my second snow day in a row! :) I mostly plan to just sit around, be on the BBS when I can, and eat unhealthy snacks, but we might go somewhere if my dad ever wakes up. :lol:

Good Morning,

Wii fit man

Sort by  
Page 16 of 18 264 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next