Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 101 of 103 1536 posts Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Dec 17, 2009 1:31 pm Offline
Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm1032I know where I'm not, let's just say that.
Anyone notice how mysterious the relationship betwen me and CF was? Well, now that he's banned, I have a lot of stuff that's never been said. I'll do this story in month increments I think, as I need time to get my thoughts together, etc.

Episode 1: September-early October, the opening

Skip to first story thingy. I'm super stressed because of college and feeling desperate and easily annoyed. I meet CF in September. We were on some forum (Which was killed- which will be an important factor later!) we were great friends, I added him on MSN. yadda yadda. I come back on this account, and he decided to follow me and start here too. (I'm so sorry >_>) he decided as well that instead of the nice person I talked to, he would be a troll. I didn't particularly care. Well, in early October, after conversating with him and him seeing my SPS posts, he decided I was "trustworthy" and said to hold on. A minute later, he sent 6 people. I found out his failtrollishness was more than just a little SPS thing, he had a whole group of people he did it with. What will happen with these characters? Find out in the next episode.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
Last edited by Beard on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Dec 17, 2009 1:56 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
I'll be interested to hear how the story of CF turns out.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Dec 17, 2009 2:20 pm Offline
It gets much more exciting later. That was the relatively mundane part.

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Dec 17, 2009 2:22 pm Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
Interesting story.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostFri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 pm Offline
October, the month of CF's control

After meeting said peoples, we talked and things. And it was funny to me, they seemed more like lackeys than friends. Well, I talked with each one indiviudually, and they all said CF made them feel better when they were stressed. I had the same circumstance. But instead of being like "Oh snap I'm outta of this hohouse!" I felt a sense of community there. (Random note: None of the names were notable, except one which may shock you: SPDude666. He was picked up while he was being stalked by yo-mamma26. He doesn't stay that way for very long, which happens in November. I'll tell you then) He stopped using HELPME and switched to CF in mid-October and said he was "going straight" and being good from now on. On SPS. Outside, he continued to wreak havoc. I did a lot of trolling and spamming under his will I'm not very proud of. We stalked anyone he hated. It was sad, really. At the very end of this month, I met Sally (AKA McCormick_livesagain) who becomes my little sextoy (XD) and an important story element later.

Something unrelated: Cf's little brother died that month (No, he was telling the truth about that)

That's all for now; stay tuned for November, the drama month.

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostFri Dec 18, 2009 3:30 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
oooooooooh this story is so exciting beard!

I wanna hear more...
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostFri Dec 18, 2009 3:52 pm Offline
Wow....what a strange story this is unraveling to be.

And even though C-F is a jerk, he has my sympathy for his brother. What a tragedy. :(
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostFri Dec 18, 2009 3:54 pm Offline
yeah...

and SPDude666? dayyum!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostFri Dec 18, 2009 7:45 pm Offline
Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:12 pm439Iowa: The suck state
Beard wrote:
October, the month of CF's control

After meeting said peoples, we talked and things. And it was funny to me, they seemed more like lackeys than friends. Well, I talked with each one indiviudually, and they all said CF made them feel better when they were stressed. I had the same circumstance. But instead of being like "Oh snap I'm outta of this hohouse!" I felt a sense of community there. (Random note: None of the names were notable, except one which may shock you: SPDude666. He was picked up while he was being stalked by yo-mamma26. He doesn't stay that way for very long, which happens in November. I'll tell you then) He stopped using HELPME and switched to CF in mid-October and said he was "going straight" and being good from now on. On SPS. Outside, he continued to wreak havoc. I did a lot of trolling and spamming under his will I'm not very proud of. We stalked anyone he hated. It was sad, really. At the very end of this month,I met Sally (AKA McCormick_livesagain) who becomes my little sextoy (XD) and an important story element later.

Something unrelated: Cf's little brother died that month (No, he was telling the truth about that)

That's all for now; stay tuned for November, the drama month.
:wink:
Favorite character: Kenny!!!
Favorite episode: RainForest Shmainforest

"I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas"! << I love Sp's perv =D
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostSat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 pm
I have something interesting to post in this thread, the real and true story of me, BigCamera4892. But not now; I'm too tired. More to come soon :)
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostSat Dec 19, 2009 11:25 pm Offline
If it's the one you told Big-Will, then we all know already.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostSun Dec 20, 2009 12:15 am Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
BigCamera4892 wrote:
I have something interesting to post in this thread, the real and true story of me, BigCamera4892. But not now; I'm too tired. More to come soon :)

YOU BITCH! When I thought I was gonna be banned on August 23, I made a plan to join on that name on his one year anniversary. I wasn't banned though, so eh.

The BC story has many points of view: Mine, Mike's, DTM's, and others.

I met BC in late January when I was a n00b. I thought "Wow, super nice" and we talked through PM's for a while. BC's credibility took it's first blow when speculation started that he was zzyzx in late Febuary. I was the only one who really defended him...but then he attacked me, which pissed me off. So Kmac and I got to talking in March, and we started thinking about making him explode and leave, as we knew it would come anyway. I made my decision concrete after two things: 1BC failtrolled SJ in late March. 2. BC sent a PM to someone that basically said a big flamewar caused by a troll was my fault. I tried to call BC out, but it didn't work very well. I think that damaged the campaign against him a bit. I remember when he was a huge douche to Mike right after I came back from Yellowstone. Mike and I started talking about it, and ned joined in. Now the day before my birthday, DTM decided she'd had enough of BC after he posted a song about them being married. So she exploded on all of her details...and he denied it again. But this time, ned, spfan, Mike, Kmac, and I all worked to get him eradicated, showing Will proof he was a 50 year old pedobear. We won and stuff. Wewt.

I have a feeling that will get me my ban....
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostSun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 am Offline
November

I talked with Sally about CF on November 6. She was instantly suspicious. She told me to investigate him, I said I would. I didn't that day. SPDude said "Hey, you're a troll" and left the group. Oh...you should've seen the pictures he spammed him with. He said he got them right from ED's offended page. After I spammed him a little that day, I stuck up for him the next day. We got in a small argument, but we got over it. I told Sally a few days later. On the 11th, we got in a huge argument because Sally told me to accuse him, she told me I was trapped. You may think she's bossy, but I really needed it. CF and I made up. Later, Sally and SPDude argue and CF tries to scout her. It doesn't go well. Tensions build. After a few disastorous group chats, I said enough. They needed to ignore each other, now. I still talked to both. They rallied against each other. I was caught in between. By Thanksgiving, that's all everyone talked about. CF threatened Sally's life on the 30th and I realized what he was. I can't thank her enough, she freed me. He was trying to use me as a spam lackey, and it worked for a while. Stay tuned for December, The End.

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostSun Dec 20, 2009 4:23 am Offline
oh sheesh y'all!

this is fucking intense.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostSun Dec 20, 2009 8:17 am Offline
Things are getting really weird around here. :shock:

Sort by  
Page 101 of 103 1536 posts Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next