Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 102 of 103 1536 posts Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostTue Dec 22, 2009 11:22 pm
Wii fit man wrote:
I have something interesting to post in this thread, the real and true story of me, BigCamera4892. But not now; I'm too tired. More to come soon :)Now the day before my birthday, DTM decided she'd had enough of BC after he posted a song about them being married.

I thought WFM was some kind of SPS historian. Guess not. I had enough of DTM and I broke up with her. I gave her the lyrics of someone saying goodbye. I never sent her something about being married. Being married??? I broke up with her. Her reaction: To announce to the board that I was my own father's age. And things spiraled down from there. I am not my father's age. I am a generation removed from my father, WFM. I broke up with DTM. Now I'll say no more on this topic expect part of the problem is that most SPS users are also on MSN, something which I am not on. And gossip goes on on MSN. Regardless, I broke up with DTM. I never sang her a song about marriage

Btw, I just found out that DTM was also OSH, someone I never heard of before now.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostTue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
I have something interesting to post in this thread, the real and true story of me, BigCamera4892. But not now; I'm too tired. More to come soon :)Now the day before my birthday, DTM decided she'd had enough of BC after he posted a song about them being married.

I thought WFM was some kind of SPS historian. Guess not. I had enough of DTM and I broke up with her. I gave her the lyrics of someone saying goodbye. I never sent her something about being married. Being married??? I broke up with her. Her reaction: To announce to the board that I was my own father's age. And things spiraled down from there. I am not my father's age. I am a generation removed from my father, WFM. I broke up with DTM. Now I'll say no more on this topic expect part of the problem is that most SPS users are also on MSN, something which I am not on. And gossip goes on on MSN. Regardless, I broke up with DTM. I never sang her a song about marriage

Btw, I just found out that DTM was also OSH, someone I never heard of before now.

Can you get out? I just got DTM to start posting again.

Fuck you BC. Fuck you for trickign me into thinking you were a nice person. Fuck you for stalking DTM. Fuck you for being the reason Mike, gta, and Cartman got banned.

I have had ENOUGH of you! Can't you just leave us alone? :x
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostWed Dec 23, 2009 8:48 pm
Well there was this time when I left SPS for about a month when we had a tragic death in the family. When I came back in about January 2009, WFM was posting and said something that caused me to say something like: "I never heard of Wii Fit Man, I don't want to know Wii Fit Man, so I'm putting Wiff Fit Man on my Foe List. Well, for the next week, Wii Fit Man whined so much that I friended him. And know he wants me to leave? :?

All because DTM made a mistake and accused me of being my own father's age.

And that's all from the BBS Crypt for now. Merry Christmas, everyone :)
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostWed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 pm Offline
BigCamera4892 wrote:
Well there was this time when I left SPS for about a month when we had a tragic death in the family. When I came back in about January 2009, WFM was posting and said something that caused me to say something like: "I never heard of Wii Fit Man, I don't want to know Wii Fit Man, so I'm putting Wiff Fit Man on my Foe List. Well, for the next week, Wii Fit Man whined so much that I friended him. And know he wants me to leave? :?

All because DTM made a mistake and accused me of being my own father's age.

And that's all from the BBS Crypt for now. Merry Christmas, everyone :)

1. The fact that you even brought that up is pathetic.

2. I never asked you to friend me...I just said don't foe me.

3. It was for one day, not one week. I thought I sucked at math, but you just take the cake.

4. I want you to leave because you're a pedophile douche.

5. Why do you lie still? I wouldn't hate you so much if you acknowledged what you did and apologized.

6. Do you still think everyone likes you?

7. Fuck off, douchebag.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
This is one of those times where I feel the only appropriate response is to shrug my shoulders and say 'whatever....just....whatever.'
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 pm Offline
I have a lot of facts for one.

Second, even if he isn't 50, he's been acting like a total douche for months. I just want him to shut the fuck up.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:02 am Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
Calm down there, just ignore his posts or something, pretend he isn't even back.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 pm Offline
butters kenny wrote:
Calm down there, just ignore his posts or something, pretend he isn't even back.

Then he'll stay. He'll leave eventually if I keep flaming him.

Plus, that's so much less fun.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Wii fit man wrote:

You have your job. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostFri Dec 25, 2009 7:48 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Pip Tweek wrote:
This is one of those times where I feel the only appropriate response is to shrug my shoulders and say 'whatever....just....whatever.'

I've got that feeling.. All the time. Just.. don't.. interfere. :P
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostFri Dec 25, 2009 7:51 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:

You have your job. :)

And I intend to enjoy it.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostFri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Peg wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:

I've got that feeling.. All the time. Just.. don't.. interfere. :P

Me three. Although I was offline when all that sh*t went down, and really didnt' feel like going back and reading it all. I'm somewhat apprised of the situation now, but still... :/ odn't care. Good luck to you with all of that though.
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Like hell this thread dies.

I have nothing to update anyone on, but looking back at this thread of win and history is win.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostThu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Necromancer!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt PostSun Nov 07, 2010 10:39 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2005 11:55 am3485Awesomeville
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Oh yeah, I remember Fiddy....we had some fun times together. :P

I guess he got a life, or something. That or his dial-ups are forever dead, or something. :P

Yes I was reading through this thread and yes I felt the need to quote this from almost 3 years ago. Anywho, I was reading through this thread to try and remember anything that happened when I was a regular poster. and I remember very little of this, I remember the Renachs thing, SJ stuff(although it seems more has happened since I stopped coming) and I remember most of the people I liked and had regular conversation with, good times. I really wish when I got a new computer and it didn't have MSN I would have not been lazy and installed it. Would be neat to know what everyone was doing since it seems most rarely or never come around here anymore. Well I'm here now and that is what matters, right? RIGHT?

Also I was looking around in the depths of my photobucket and found some things that are relevant to this thread

First, is the ancient site and an example of one of it's extremely annoying faults. The muds ad, which seeing also reminded me of the talking ad, I think it was Darth Vader. Just remember how good you younglings have it now:

And this is from the whole Renachs thing way in the beginning, don't ask because I don't remember anything about it except i really didn't like the guy. Behold my amazing microsoft paint skills:

You know, I think that box of needles is still in my kitchen...
Setting the standard since 1852

Sort by  
Page 102 of 103 1536 posts Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next