Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 282 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostFri Dec 28, 2012 7:52 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
What's up? We had a school shooting today. We had to make this day up for some missing days and some crackheads started shooting up the school.

Oh my God, Milo, that's AWFUL!

:shock:

I hope there weren't many casualties, and that everyone made it out all right.
Re: What's up? PostFri Dec 28, 2012 7:58 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Downloaded all the Vlog Bros 'crash course' videos to burn onto a DVD for my nephew.

Nephew is 10, he makes me feel dumb. Already knows ghosts can't exist because if we can see them they must interact with light or matter. Every time i tried impressing him with science facts he already knew them except the big bang which he comprehend well. Hope he can get into the good school he wants to - he had appendicitis when he took the entry exam! He's already saying "expect you'll die a painful death every day and if you don't anything will be a bonus" what a cynical little f*cker. Already reads the newspaper and ... then starts talking about video games and cartoons. So disconcerting when he jumps from the inner workings of the libdem party to spongebob. He says he's trying to convince people who believe in the afterlife to kill themselves for the eugenic effect of killing the stupid and knows stuff about the Vedas and Koran I don't D= I believed in psychics when I was his age, the little smart cookie.

My grandad is homer simpson. He kept trying to tell me to throttle my other nephew who kept trying to get our attention by punching us. I punched his 8 year old face as hard as i could after he hit me in the balls and he didn't even flinch. I feel so ashamed that i hit a kid AND failed to hurt him :I He hurt me though, god i need to work outXD

Applied to about 30 jobs and pHDs for next year over the holidays. If I get anything I'll take it 0__0
My future depends on who accepts me and my lack of work history. I'm still applying for part time jobs too XD

I read a book about Nevil Chamberlain. A lot of things (telling the poor they had to "share in the sacrifice" of the depression) are history repeating itself. He had a lot of excuses for appeasement - political enemies who thought what he was doing wasn't hard enough, trying to balance the budget after the depression and keep the empire, waiting until he had a big enough army to fight the NAZIs before declaring war because threatening someone when you have no weapons is pointless. I hate him for his right wing economics but kinda think he'd have been able to avert the war if internal politics from Churchill hadn't pushed him to draw a "line in the sand" over Poland. I'm glad WW2 happened, without it none of our parents would have met and we would not have been born D=
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 29, 2012 3:07 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Past few days were exhausting. Our manager (for my metal band) came from Germany over the holidays with some good news (see the w00t thread). After few beers in a bar we went to our rehearsal room for him to hear our new material and for more beer. The room now looks as if a tornado hit it.
Yesterday morning I looked like a zombie. And I had to work on a conveyor all day packing six packs. When I came home I ate, shaved and took a shover and went straight to a gig with my pop band. And our keyboard player thinks there's something wrong with me because I'm always tired and I should see a doctor. :roll: That paper pusher cannot even comprehend what physical labour is.
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 29, 2012 5:01 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Um, I'm just kinda sick, really. My back hurts a lot, and so does my head. Yup. I'm fine really. Nothing really going on in my life, really. I'm kinda boring.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 pm Offline
Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:38 pm0
i whached ever fucken episod of south park yes
:lol: :wink: :o :) :D
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 29, 2012 8:03 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Your music summons tornadoes Mamont?

Watched a copy of lincoln an eyepatch wearing guy with wooden legs and a parrot on his shoulder gave me. Odd seeing the guy who played Gale in Breaking Bad alive in it!
Everyone has awesome mostaches and oddly British sounding accents. Surprised the ammendment was so hard to push through after a war, i guess that's the problem with being a democracy. A little too much comic relief for something meant to be real ._.

had a longass chat with my usually radically right wing mum earlier. She suddenly accepts global warming is manmade and needs to be worked on, that black people are people and pot should be legal. I don't know what came over her, maybe I caught her on a sober day D=

Also watched a Queen concert on TV <_<
Saw some old theamazingatheist videos and got drunk. Read about Tofylm Lysenko some more.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Um, I'm just kinda sick, really. My back hurts a lot, and so does my head. Yup. I'm fine really. Nothing really going on in my life, really. I'm kinda boring.

Hope you'll be feeling better soon. :(
Re: What's up? PostSun Dec 30, 2012 3:26 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Unassumption wrote:
Your music summons tornadoes Mamont?

It's probably not music but my gayness. :P
Or maybe if you put half a dozen metalheads in a room with instruments and rivers of alcohol, all hell breaks loose. :lol:

Unassumption wrote:
had a longass chat with my usually radically right wing mum earlier. She suddenly accepts global warming is manmade and needs to be worked on, that black people are people and pot should be legal. I don't know what came over her, maybe I caught her on a sober day D=

Wow! Usually drunk, but sober over the holidays?

Angus McTavish wrote:
I'm in the midst of planning to go see the Hobbit movie with a relative tomorrow.

He was looking up the showtimes for 3D IMAX showings. $14.25 per adult?! HOLY SCHNIKEES!

:shock: It's no more than ~ $6.50 here. Even for 3D IMAX.
But I don't like IMAX or 3D.
Re: What's up? PostSun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
AngusMcTavish wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

Hope you'll be feeling better soon. :(

Thanks, dude. :)

I just drew something that made even my MOM proud of me for once! :D

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 31, 2012 1:50 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Back from Christmas in Vegas. It was harder to leave this time than before. I didn't get to see the kids my mom is a nanny for this time, and the week went by very quickly. To add to this disappointment, did not win a dollar on the slots this time. Nor did I last month for my birthday. I almost forgot what it's like to win. It's bittersweet knowing how much the little boy, Asher will change by next year. He'll be running and talking and look when I call his name next time I see him! I hope we can make it out to Vegas in Feb when my sis turns 21. But it's always difficult to plan such things. Hope I get lucky and make several trips to see my mom in 2013 like I did this year.

I miss her so much already.... :cry:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 31, 2012 5:06 pm Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
I didn't think this thread would still exist.

Anyway, Happy New Year everybody.
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Samathou wrote:

Wanna create "What's Up? Part II" ?
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 31, 2012 6:15 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Tanked up on Sake, watching BBC 2 - Jools' Annual Hootenanny.

Hootenanny!!!!!!!! :lol:
Last edited by stanmarsh14 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 31, 2012 6:34 pm Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Samathou wrote:

Wanna create "What's Up? Part II" ?

Lol, new chapter of the "What's up"thread: a new beginning!

Meh noo, it's part of our history in this forum. Let's continue it! :P
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostMon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 pm Offline
Happy New Year, guys!~

Oh my god, Ted is actually a really funny movie. XD

I really underestimated it. XD

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters

Sort by  
Page 282 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 306  Next