Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 291 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostSun Feb 24, 2013 11:04 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
BRMBug wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:
So, what have I missed

Not a lot really. It's pretty quiet.

Well, that's a shame. Still, great to hear from you again, Bug!

:D
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
WOO-HOO! I'M GLAD TO BE A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL!

ONE! I'm not horny nor am I pregnant, which is always a plus. XD

TWO! I'm not fourteen. So I still have about two more years until my big party. *bangs head on imaginary desk*

And...

THREE! I can still run as fast as a f*cking bus turning! XD

That was unnecessary. XD

I saw a dead cat while walking/running home. I just yelled, "What the f*ck?!" And kept running. Then I pet a dog. Saw one of my best friends. Best day every.

My throat hurts from yelling during lunch. XD

All of the f*cking teachers are out sick. Out of all my classes, only three were actually there. Out of Six teachers. XD

Okay, I'm done. *fly away and hits a wall* Oops. *flies again*
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 25, 2013 3:25 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Number one! I am jittery from three lattes!

Number two! I lolled on the floor when a random asked do have pet kangaroos

Number three! My handwriting is getting worse!

Number four! My birthday is near!

Number five! I am 80% clear of insomnia!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

TWO! I'm not fourteen. So I still have about two more years until my big party. *bangs head on imaginary desk*

And...

That was unnecessary. XD

I saw a dead cat while walking/running home. I just yelled, "What the f*ck?!" And kept running. Then I pet a dog. Saw one of my best friends. Best day every.

All of the f*cking teachers are out sick. Out of all my classes, only three were actually there. Out of Six teachers. XD

Might be time to cut back on the brownies and espresso.

Uhm, well I dropped the Bug off at the body shop to get work going on the front end. And I got dropped off at the wrong rental place, so I wound up with a Chevy mini suv instead of a Focus or other small sedan. Thoughts so far: i don't like being up that high.
Re: What's up? PostWed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I had a strange dream last night. Something about a very large cartoon cat chasing me. I woke up and saw... a cartoon character cardboard cutout in front of me, I can't remember which one. I think it might have been Daffy, or Donald or maybe even Mickey... I really don't remember... Anyways, I was scared shitless. As I was staring at it, paralysed with fear, it changed shape into my chair. Brain can play some weird tricks on you right after waking up.
It was middle of the night and I went right back to sleep.

In the morning my new mobile phone woke me up. Now, on the old phone there was no way of turning off the alarm with just one button. Off button was actually snooze button, and you had to unlock it, go to alarm settings and remove it. This one has a snooze button and an off button, and I accidentally pressed off and overslept. I missed one train and almost the second one.
Re: What's up? PostSun Mar 03, 2013 5:25 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
What's up? Well, today's my birthday. I got a couple presents, one of them being a business suit. 8)

I also got my POST-Christmas presents (the one's I should've got last Christmas)

But yeah, nothing special. 8)
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostMon Mar 04, 2013 3:22 pm Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Hey, everyone!

Sorry I've been away so long. There have been things going on at home since September that have really made it difficult to visit some of the sites I like. I haven't even had the chance to upload stuff for my Art thread in a while as a result.

But just to let you know, I'm not dead; just looking to get back with you guys.

So, what have I missed, other than the announcement of how they'll handle Season 17? -- Yes, I saw that little headline yesterday... :(

Welcome back!

kylekennypiptweek wrote:

And...

That was unnecessary. XD

Wow.

What's up:
I'm just passing by: I see things are just happing... Well, I hope everybody's fine.
Apart from that, I'm in holidays... and well, enjoying it at least. Next Sunday it's my birthday, but I dunno what I wanna eat nor what I wanna organize... I maybe thought of something childish (paradoxical for the age I'm having) like talking about scary stuff with my family but nothing specific...
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostSat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
zzyzx 1, last year in this thread wrote:
It's Saint Patrick Day today!

Happy Saint Paddy's Day! Wear green or get pinched. You've been warned :twisted:

^ What he said :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Re: What's up? PostSun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 am Offline
It's Palm Sunday, and priest's voice woke me up again. Yes, again, he's talking and singing (ugh!) through PA.
Although it's snowing, I opened the window just a bit last night as I always do, blissfully unaware that I'll be woken up at 8 am.
I cranked up some doom metal on my headphones so I don't have to listen to him hauling.

Enter button on my keyboard gets stuck sometimes, although I bought it just four months ago.
Re: What's up? PostSun Mar 24, 2013 7:16 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Weeeeee!~

I'm back, maybe for good! I've been neglecting this site so much! D:

So, this is what's up in my life, so far:

Got Xfinity for the house a month back, better than Dish.

My uncle, my dad, and I think my brother Laz, are building another room/house/thing in the basement. Good progress so far.

I've posted over 100 deviation on deviantART. Do you have one? I do. http://kylekennypiptweek.deviantart.com/ Yeah, I'm a loser. XD Unicorn Onsie, Jesus. XD

I got a Tumblr. Its okay.

Went shopping. Bought some jeans. Found a kind of style of dress I would like to buy for the wedding. =.=

Listening to some awesome-sauce music with Laz and my Uncle. =3=

Procrastinating the homework I have. Over Spring Break. XD A project for Social Studies and a research paper for English. Woo. XD

My tablet killed itself, still the battery has the same f*cking problem. Read my journal on deviantART, 'cause I'm too lazy to write it again. XD

And now, currently, I'm sitting on the basement stairs, talking to Laz. Listening to music. And writing this. :lol:

I'm listening to Prince. Doves Cry by Prince. Yessss..... :mrgreen:

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSun Mar 24, 2013 3:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Freezing my tits off here with the snow, wishing it would bugger off, although what we have had here near East Midlands Airport is pale in comparison to what the folks have had in north-west England, Isle of Man, Isle of Arran (Just south-west of Glasgow, to which is totally without power right now), and parts of Ireland.

Just hope the folks there are keeping it together.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/thousands-face-fourth-day-without-1783092
Re: What's up? PostSun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Finished my 10 week lab project... time to start writing it now :P
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostMon Mar 25, 2013 11:27 am Offline
I almost tipped over a pallet of malt with a forklift. All the snow made operating forklift very hard, it was skidding a lot and the pallet was too heavy to carry through the snow, so we had to put half the bags on another pallet. All during the blizzard. By the time we were done, I was soaked.

I don't know why, my computer doesn't recognise my phone when I connect it. Now I can't transfer pictures on it. :x

Unassumption wrote:
Finished my 10 week lab project... time to start writing it now :P

10 weeks?! :shock: I figured it was a very extensive work, based on your video, but I had no idea it took you so long. No wonder you were nowhere to be found lately.
Re: What's up? PostMon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Quote:
I had no idea it took you so long

The soles of my shoes have worn out. Which makes going out in the snow a recipe for wet feet!

Glad you didn't end up like this guy

Thanks for watching. I didn't include in the video everything I tried to do to get DNA out of those pesky cells before I gave up and settled on finding stuff that could tolerate the waste. I tried 23 different methods, each taking about 6 hours before giving up. Now i'm going to have to write up my results, hopefully i'll have the time to post here now :S

I joined debate club and went to a couple of competitions. It was an interesting experience. Went to university college london, who mummified their founder and saw his corpse. London looks like a patchwork, with new glass skyscrapers next to ancient stone buildings. I felt like a tourist.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostTue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 am Offline
Got rid of my Tumblr. Don't ask why...

Watching the most mind-fuck-y-est How I Met Your Mother ever. XD

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters

Sort by  
Page 291 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294 ... 306  Next